Hairveda products are amazing!!

Did anyone just receive a bottle of Whipped Ends? I got my second batch about 2 weeks ago and the consistency seems a bit off. The first time, it was more creamy and thick. Now it has more of a liquid-like form. It was damn near runny. I tried to stir it around but alas, its a no go. Im still gonna use it, I think the end result is the same, but I just cant shake the feeling something is off.

Did anyone just receive a bottle of Whipped Ends? I got my second batch about 2 weeks ago and the consistency seems a bit off. The first time, it was more creamy and thick. Now it has more of a liquid-like form. It was damn near runny. I tried to stir it around but alas, its a no go. Im still gonna use it, I think the end result is the same, but I just cant shake the feeling something is off.

Ug, I can't stand runny products. I would email her about it.

.....just realized...I did....not....winnn......:wallbash::sad::nono::sad::wallbash::sad:
first mega millions, now this...

*dayum*
:sad: I'm sad that I didn't win either. Not like I really need to buy more Hairveda products. I just got a shipping confirmation today for my most recent order. One more order and I will be stocked up. I will attempt to not order (Hairveda only :look:) for 6 months after that. I need some time to actually use the products. I've been getting Hairveda from the product exchange forum too. Don't judge me :look:. I will try to hold out for this last order to include the new hydra formula. We shall see.

I went to Cold Stone yesterday and had a cheesecake ice-cream cone. Can you believe it smelled EXACTLY like Hairveda's Whipped Cream Ends Hydration?! It tasted like heaven of course. The ice-cream, not the hair product. I don't wanna hear how I poisoned you guys with conditioner LOL

I am sure that after smelling the Vatika Frosting some ladies took a lil lick to see if it taste like it smells. I for one would never do that.:look:

:lick: LOL
I went to Cold Stone yesterday and had a cheesecake ice-cream cone. Can you believe it smelled EXACTLY like Hairveda's Whipped Cream Ends Hydration?! It tasted like heaven of course. The ice-cream, not the hair product. I don't wanna hear how I poisoned you guys with conditioner LOL

Hey ladies I was wondering if any of you had a problem with the hydrosoft spritz? I used it for the past two days, and my hair feels filmy and coated. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks!

Ever since I started using the whipped cream & cocasta shikakai oil, I don't have anymore dandruff! I'm just sad that the whipped cream is only available during winter/spring :sad:

Has anyone tried the new Whipped Clouds, and is it only for natural hair?

Ever since I started using the whipped cream & cocasta shikakai oil, I don't have anymore dandruff! I'm just sad that the whipped cream is only available during winter/spring :sad:

Has anyone tried the new Whipped Clouds, and is it only for natural hair?

I just got mine today. I will post a review as soon as I figure out how I am going to use it!

ok.. I used the whipped clouds last night. Woke up this morning, and my hair is a greasy mess. I have to clarify to get this out of my hair. I didn't use a lot at all.

My hair is limp, lifeless, and greasy. It seems it is too heavy for my hair. Pure Shea Butter is like that on my hair as well.

I found my hairveda staple...the almond glaze!!! That stuff is the truth. I will put it on my seven months post hairline, tie my hair down for 30-45 mins, and I'll have a smooth hairline ALL DAY! This stuff is amazing. I'm going to order another 3-4 bottles. I am stretching until June and I CANNOT be without this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FIRST STAPLE!!! Please hold for the happy dance:

picture.php

The other day I used some whipped ends that I got in January and my hair felt hard afterwards. Thats the 1st time thats happened though.

Did anyone else experience this???

:sad: I'm sad that I didn't win either. Not like I really need to buy more Hairveda products. I just got a shipping confirmation today for my most recent order. One more order and I will be stocked up. I will attempt to not order (Hairveda only :look:) for 6 months after that. I need some time to actually use the products. I've been getting Hairveda from the product exchange forum too. Don't judge me :look:. I will try to hold out for this last order to include the new hydra formula. We shall see.

Dang Shay! You keeping the lights on in that joint....:lachen::lachen:

Just kidding.. I'm good on all accounts. I don't "need" to buy anything as I got multiples in December.. but your post incite the PJ in me just to go take a look!

i already have 3 vatika frostings because i love that stuff and dont want to ever be without.
i have one jar of sitrinilla left but ever since i realized that mixing with evoo makes it wonderful i've been itching to order more.
i think i'll wait though.

OK WOW!!! I read the first page and am going to have a lot of reading to do because I am about to go into a weave and def want to keep my hair protected under it so I gotta see what products will be the best

Dang Shay! You keeping the lights on in that joint....:lachen::lachen:

Just kidding.. I'm good on all accounts. I don't "need" to buy anything as I got multiples in December.. but your post incite the PJ in me just to go take a look!

I know, I know....she does this sale and I'm done for a minute :look:.

I agree Pocahontas, the CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil, smells so good and feels so good on my scalp,, really softens the new growth. This oil has a different consistency that I haven't see with any other oil.. it is smooth and creamy in texture..can't quite put my finger on it.. but heavenly.

The Almond glaze is divine, really smooths my edges and my nape. I love them both.. and trying to figure out what I should order next. :grin:

If it were not for the nauseatingly sweet smell of the CoCasta Oil, I would love it. The fragrance is far too strong. I may mix it with some Black Castor oil to see if it tones it down some.

Otherwise, it’s really nice. I like the whipped butter on my ends. I just ordered a sample to try. I wonder what this would be like with avocado butter instead of sheabutter.

If it were not for the nauseatingly sweet smell of the CoCasta Oil, I would love it. The fragrance is far too strong. I may mix it with some Black Castor oil to see if it tones it down some.

It didn't always use to be so sickly sweet. I think it changed. I just ordered the Whipped Cream and asked them to make with 20% of the fragrance, to dial down the scent. They did!

It didn't always use to be so sickly sweet. I think it changed. I just ordered the Whipped Cream and asked them to make with 20% of the fragrance, to dial down the scent. They did!

BJ is very accommodating like that

I placed an order last week and I'm waiting on the Whipped Clouds. I ordered sheabutter and other butters from Texas Naturals Supply, but I just had to try Hairveda's whipped shea butter anyway.

I am not too thrilled about the Cocasta because its too thick IMO. But I ordered another bottle of the Avosoya oil, its so light and doesn't leave my hair greasy. Its definitely a keeper!

Is the green tea butter supposed to be a liquid? I don't know if it's because I live in TX, but the texture of it is kind of gross and I spilled some when I opened the jar.
It's not even that hot here yet, but I'll see if it firms up.

Last edited:
Is the green tea butter supposed to be a liquid? I don't know if it's because I live in TX, but the texture of it is kind of gross and I spilled some when I opened the jar.
It's not even that hot here yet, but I'll see if it firms up.

Stick it in the fridge for a while. It definitely shouldn't be liquid, but I think it has a low melting point. This may also end up being a seasonal product (of course I don't know, just guessing). Speaking of seasonal, the end of Vatika Frosting season should be quickly approaching. Just puttin that out there :look:.

Back