Hairveda products are amazing!!

I really want to try the almond glaze and the vatika frosting but these items dont come in sample sizes :( I dont want to commit to the full size of these products right now.

I really want to try the almond glaze and the vatika frosting but these items dont come in sample sizes :( I dont want to commit to the full size of these products right now.

You can post a thread in the exchange forum saying WANTED: A sample of xyz and maybe some ladies will scoop some of their own stash for you and mail it.

Any more reviews on the Methi Sativa System??

i just ordered 2 more vatika frostings.
i was trying to wait until i finished the jar im working on now because i have another full unopened jar but i couldnt wait. i love this stuff. i have been using it day and night and my hair is noticibly darker and it shines like no body's bidness. i had my hand in my hair today and thats what threw me over the edge. that my hair was so silky i had to have 2 more.

You can post a thread in the exchange forum saying WANTED: A sample of xyz and maybe some ladies will scoop some of their own stash for you and mail it.

Any more reviews on the Methi Sativa System??

Didn't know that...huh...I may be able to try before I buy after all.

I e-mailed BJ and told her that when you try to add the bulk Moist Condition PRO into your cart it comes up as Moist Condition 24/7. She e-mailed me promptly and said she was gonna perform site maintenance. So...that might have been me ya'll but I'm trying to help ya'll out. I also told her I noticed that the almond glaze was not offered as a bulk item any longer and asked if it was temporary. She said until she finds another supplier for those large jars. While filling the jars they were melting!!! So until then I will be back to ordering the small ones! Dayum...my hair needs that 16oz jar.

^^Shay, how do you use your Almond Glaze? It worked great for me when i was a few weeks posts but as the weeks went by and my NG puffed up...:nono: It just wouldnt slick it down properly enough.

It was too heavy for me to use on my scalp.

^^The laying down of edges really doesn't work for me after a few weeks post. I use it on my scalp and my hair. My hair is really thick so it really needs something heavier. I use almond glaze to grease my hair once I air dry. That amounts to greasing my hair 3x/wk. I know blasphemy but my hair loves it.

^^The laying down of edges really doesn't work for me after a few weeks post. I use it on my scalp and my hair. My hair is really thick so it really needs something heavier. I use almond glaze to grease my hair once I air dry. That amounts to greasing my hair 3x/wk. I know blasphemy but my hair loves it.

I actually like that idea--probably a great way to tame air dried hair. I may try it with my almond glaze. :yep:

Thanks for the Almond Glaze as a way of taming air dried hair suggestion. I am going to try that, as I have an unopened jar on the shelf and I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do with it.

i just started back using my whipped cream and i have to say i am so in love. i dont know why i stopped using it in the first place but i am so happy i decided to use it again.

I actually like that idea--probably a great way to tame air dried hair. I may try it with my almond glaze. :yep:
I never thought about it in that way but it does tame my air dried hair.

I realized with my last order that I own the entire Hairveda line with the exception of the green tea butter :look:.

I just ordered the Alma Glaze and the Cockasta oil...can't wait. I also have the Hydratherma growth oil, so I will be using both to compare which one will deliver the better results for me

I'm low on everything so I need to place an order on Monday. I will get a bottle of the Avosoya Oil (I love this stuff), maybe 2 or 3 Whipped Creams, I want to go back to the Stirinilla DC, and I want to try the Whipped Clouds (formerly whipped shea aloe) because she did a new formula. I never tried the old shea aloe so I won't be able to tell the difference.

I'm going to order a sample of the 2 conditioners and see which one I like best. I want the gallon sized con, but I don't know which one to get. I'll have to hide that from my family as well :rolleyes: ha ha

I just ordered the Alma Glaze and the Cockasta oil...can't wait. I also have the Hydratherma growth oil, so I will be using both to compare which one will deliver the better results for me

Doesn't that smell divine? I fell in love with that growth oil. Thanks for reminding me that I need to re-order that as well. I bought a sample in Sept and keep forgetting to repurchase.

I'm low on everything so I need to place an order on Monday. I will get a bottle of the Avosoya Oil (I love this stuff), maybe 2 or 3 Whipped Creams, I want to go back to the Stirinilla DC, and I want to try the Whipped Clouds (formerly whipped shea aloe) because she did a new formula. I never tried the old shea aloe so I won't be able to tell the difference.

I'm going to order a sample of the 2 conditioners and see which one I like best. I want the gallon sized con, but I don't know which one to get. I'll have to hide that from my family as well :rolleyes: ha ha
I need to restock myself..I was trying to hold out for a sale..but I guess i wont be able too..:perplexed

I picked up my package Friday...
couldn't wait to get home to bust it open and smell everyone of them LOL!
I got vatika frosting (was almost out)
more 24/7 condish (LOVE IT)
cockasta oil (love it)
sample of whipped cream ends (LOVE it i'll definitely be getting a big bottle...wish the scent was stronger)
I also got the Hydra Mist spray (not sure of the complete name) didn't really do anything for me....might sell.

I've reported everywhere but here that I tried the Methi Sativa and my hair loves it. I pre pooed with vatika for hours. Got under the dryer with a plastic cap for 1 hour then rinsed out. I will say I didn't fully follow the directions but I put step 1 on wet clarified hair (with Mud & Clay Chagrin Valley shampoo bar) in sections and got under the dryer with a plastic cap for 30 minutes. Rinsed out ,dried my hair a little with a t-shirt, then put step 2 on and got under the dryer with a plastic cap for a hour. Then I slept in it overnight. Rinsed out and followed up with a honey & acv rinse. Slapped some whipped baggy cream on, sealed with cocasta, and put it in a bun and let it air dry. My hair is so silky, soft, moisturized, and strong.

ok yall i am really nice. i love me some moms and she has actually been listening to me on what to do for her hair. so i gave her one of my vatika frostings. i know, i know. but i had another jar anyway and i have two on the way lol. so i aint really missing out.

also i told yall i hated to sitrinilla on my hair. well i mixed it with evoo(my first time using olive oil) and honey and put it on my mom and dad's dry hair and it made both their hair super soft. esp. my mom's hair. so next time i use it i will do the mix again and see if my hair likes it that way.

I'm curious about this whipped clouds. I've used the shealoe mousse before and though I liked the way it left my hair, I just wasn't a big fan of the consistency. If this were fluffier, I would be down with that.

Trying out the Methi Sativa Tea set tomorrow.

yaaaayyyyyyy i just got my 2 vatika frostings in the mail this morning. i was surprised because my packages normally come in the afternoon but today it came at like 11am. im so excited, i love this stuff. im getting color done on friday so im going to douse my hair in vatika frosting before i got to get it done.

Back