Hairveda products are amazing!!

when does she stop making the vatika?
i have 2 jars but i love that stuff and want to make sure i dont run out.

Picked up my methi sativa from the condo office along with 3 other packages (not Hairveda). I think I will try the methi next week. I am running out of places to store stuff. Imma need to hit up Target (danger zone) to buy one of those 2-3 storage drawer thingys on wheels. Maybe the 2 drawer one because I believe the drawers are deeper.

Okay here we go...like promised I stated I will be trying this product over the weekend...Methi Sativa Protein Tea Treatment:

Directions: On freshly shampooed hair, part hair into 4 sections and apply MSPTT through hair starting from root to tip. Cocer hair with a plastic wrap and seat under med heat...or cover head with a towel for 30 mins. Rinse with lukewarm water..follow with step 2.

So I washed my hair with (OLD Version) Creme of Nature (green top)..Keep in mind, due to the fact that you are just washing your hair, you want to make sure that you use a moisturing shampoo.. almost forgot how soft CON makes your hair, and it was easy for me to comb through my hair, I then parted my hair into 3, leaving the part im about to apply the MSPTT out..The 1st Pic

Then I moved on to the other side of my head, second Pic

The last few pics show the MSPTT in my head..

Also side notes, the smell is kind of weird, so it you are sensitive to smells, might want to get a fan...It also kind of watery, you might want to put in a application bottle, that might be better. I started off using an application brush, but just used my hand..

Its also grainy with whitish to brownish lumps in it, so rinse well...

I did notice when I moved to the other side of my head, the previous parts with the MSPTT was already getting hard...

I put it on my head with my hair still wet, I don't know if you suppose to do that, It stated freshely shampooed hair, or it could just mean or clean hair, not wet..we will see...

My parts are not straight so excuse me for that, I really don't like doing my hair at all. I don't even flat iron my own hair.

Well Im under my conditioning cap, and time is up so im about to go rinse out and apply the Step 2 will be back...

Hey...do I look almost APL to you all...

Okay Im back, I just rinse out the Step 1 of the MSPTT...wow my hair felt really, really strong, not hard but strong..

Make sure to rinse good, when I looked down in my hair drainer, I saw all the little grain and the whittish/brownish balls, so it doesn't dissovle in the hair...Just a note.

The directions state to towel dry slightly..I guess cause the Step 2 is really thick..

The Methi Sativa Tea Recovery (Step 2) smells so good, I can't quite put my finger on it, smells clean, if that makes since. I love the smell. Thats just me though.

The MSTR is very thick, creamy and smooth, I love it for real. It goes on the hair very easy, almost like lotion but not at all watery...

After you put in on your hair, you suppose to let it sit on the hair for 10 mins under plastic cap, Dry and style.

Well the only thing I will omit is the drying part. I wet bun my hair, but I will probally just let my ponytail air dry. Just to be on the safe side

Okay im back, I just rinse..my hair still felt strong after the rinse, it soften it up a little bit, but not alot...Maybe I should have let it stay on there a little longer...
Well when I co wash in a few days I will make sure to use a moisturizing conditioner...

Overall I like it.

Attachments

• Just Beginning.jpg
    Just Beginning.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Halfway 1.jpg
    Halfway 1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 17
  • P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Upclose Shot.jpg
    Upclose Shot.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I am sitting here now with Step 1 in my hair( 5 minutes til time to rinse out). Not a fan of how it smells but it does go on pretty smooth. I didnt use a dryer. Im just letting it stay on for about 45 minutes under a cap. Hopefully it works just the same.

Okay here we go...like promised I stated I will be trying this product over the weekend...Methi Sativa Protein Tea Treatment:

Directions: On freshly shampooed hair, part hair into 4 sections and apply MSPTT through hair starting from root to tip. Cocer hair with a plastic wrap and seat under med heat...or cover head with a towel for 30 mins. Rinse with lukewarm water..follow with step 2.

So I washed my hair with (OLD Version) Creme of Nature (green top)..Keep in mind, due to the fact that you are just washing your hair, you want to make sure that you use a moisturing shampoo.. almost forgot how soft CON makes your hair, and it was easy for me to comb through my hair, I then parted my hair into 3, leaving the part im about to apply the MSPTT out..The 1st Pic

Then I moved on to the other side of my head, second Pic

The last few pics show the MSPTT in my head..

Also side notes, the smell is kind of weird, so it you are sensitive to smells, might want to get a fan...It also kind of watery, you might want to put in a application bottle, that might be better. I started off using an application brush, but just used my hand..

Its also grainy with whitish to brownish lumps in it, so rinse well...

I did notice when I moved to the other side of my head, the previous parts with the MSPTT was already getting hard...

I put it on my head with my hair still wet, I don't know if you suppose to do that, It stated freshely shampooed hair, or it could just mean or clean hair, not wet..we will see...

My parts are not straight so excuse me for that, I really don't like doing my hair at all. I don't even flat iron my own hair.

Well Im under my conditioning cap, and time is up so im about to go rinse out and apply the Step 2 will be back...

Hey...do I look almost APL to you all...

Okay Im back, I just rinse out the Step 1 of the MSPTT...wow my hair felt really, really strong, not hard but strong..

Make sure to rinse good, when I looked down in my hair drainer, I saw all the little grain and the whittish/brownish balls, so it doesn't dissovle in the hair...Just a note.

The directions state to towel dry slightly..I guess cause the Step 2 is really thick..

The Methi Sativa Tea Recovery (Step 2) smells so good, I can't quite put my finger on it, smells clean, if that makes since. I love the smell. Thats just me though.

The MSTR is very thick, creamy and smooth, I love it for real. It goes on the hair very easy, almost like lotion but not at all watery...

After you put in on your hair, you suppose to let it sit on the hair for 10 mins under plastic cap, Dry and style.

Well the only thing I will omit is the drying part. I wet bun my hair, but I will probally just let my ponytail air dry. Just to be on the safe side

Okay im back, I just rinse..my hair still felt strong after the rinse, it soften it up a little bit, but not alot...Maybe I should have let it stay on there a little longer...
Well when I co wash in a few days I will make sure to use a moisturizing conditioner...

Overall I like it.

If any natural tries the methi please post how it works. I use emergencee every few months but its almost done so I may try the methi

I left my cocoasta oil at home and I really miss it! smells so good and makes my hair feel soft

Thanks for the heads up. I am sitting here now with Step 1 in my hair( 5 minutes til time to rinse out). Not a fan of how it smells but it does go on pretty smooth. I didnt use a dryer. Im just letting it stay on for about 45 minutes under a cap. Hopefully it works just the same.

Okay cool..Please give results on how you like it...yeah the smell is weird isn't it.

Did you apply it after you shampooed your hair...Or did you put in on dry hair?

Last edited:
If any natural tries the methi please post how it works. I use emergencee every few months but its almost done so I may try the methi

I left my cocoasta oil at home and I really miss it! smells so good and makes my hair feel soft

Im not natural, but the methi did its business...for real. Hope you like it.

Just rinsed out Step 2 and I love it!!!
Step 2 smells much better but I can not think of what is. At first I smelled a bit of lime but I don't know.
My hair is so soft and manageable. I was just complaining about how I am 6 weeks post and the ng is killing me. This stuff has definitely helped with that.

I didn't notice any strands of hair in my comb or in the sink but time will tell how it will help strengthen my hair.

I shampooed with the Amala shampoo then I began using the system right after.

Next time I use it I am gonna sit under the dryer to see the difference in results. Either way I am happy with the results I got from just using a shower cap.

The Methi Sativa is mos def a winner with me and my hair.

Okay cool..Please give results on how you like it...yeah the smell is weird isn't it.

Did you apply it after you shampooed your hair...Or did you put in on dry hair?

Thanks for the reviews ladies. I smelled step 1 and I was like :nono:! Step 2 smells really good. I will use it next week.

Just rinsed out Step 2 and I love it!!!
Step 2 smells much better but I can not think of what is. At first I smelled a bit of lime but I don't know.
My hair is so soft and manageable. I was just complaining about how I am 6 weeks post and the ng is killing me. This stuff has definitely helped with that.

I didn't notice any strands of hair in my comb or in the sink but time will tell how it will help strengthen my hair.

I shampooed with the Amala shampoo then I began using the system right after.

Next time I use it I am gonna sit under the dryer to see the difference in results. Either way I am happy with the results I got from just using a shower cap.

The Methi Sativa is mos def a winner with me and my hair.

Thats the same thing I notice was the smell, like I stated I couldn't put my finger on it either. It smell so good. I didn't get the softness and managability as you did. My hair still felt strong after the moisturizer not soft as I wanted it.

But I still love it overall and I will be using it again.

Im wondering if I could use the Step 2 as a cowash...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I want to try these products so bad!!!!!!!! Oh my god!! I see people talking about how their hair is so moisturized due to ayurveda and the growth retention is awesome. I will convert to it ASAP

Funny. I noticed the moisturizing and you noticed the strengthening.

The plus side of it as I stated before was that there were no strands of hair in my comb. So I guess thats a part of the strengthening effect.

Let me know how it works as a co-wash.

Thats the same thing I notice was the smell, like I stated I couldn't put my finger on it either. It smell so good. I didn't get the softness and managability as you did. My hair still felt strong after the moisturizer not soft as I wanted it.

But I still love it overall and I will be using it again.

Im wondering if I could use the Step 2 as a cowash...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Funny. I noticed the moisturizing and you noticed the strengthening.

The plus side of it as I stated before was that there were no strands of hair in my comb. So I guess thats a part of the strengthening effect.

Let me know how it works as a co-wash.

Yeah just shows how products works differently on people..

I will let you know, im keeping my fingers cross. Her moisturizing products don't agree with me to well...Her Moist Conditioner Pro agree with my hair, but now im thinking, cause it has PROTEIN in it..

But I will let you know....

Someone please explain to me why I started filling up my Hairveda "cart" (Paypal) and now its up to $250 LOL I'll have to umm unload a few things and bring it down to like $50 bucks LOL

Anywayz....
OK so I want to buy the gallon sized conditioners but I'm not sure which one to get.

Can someone with natural 3C hair tell me the difference between the Moist Condition 24/7 Daily Moisturizing Conditioner and the Moist Condition PRO Protein Enhanced Conditioner? I know one has Protein, that's obvious, but can somebody chime in and tell me which one they preferred?

U trippin BM :laugh: I did the same thing on Texas Naturals' site :look:

As far as condish, I'm 3c/4a and transitioning so my opinion doesn't count but my sis is a 3b/3c and she likes the pro better. BJ doesn't have samples? If not, PM me.

U trippin BM :laugh: I did the same thing on Texas Naturals' site :look:

As far as condish, I'm 3c/4a and transitioning so my opinion doesn't count but my sis is a 3b/3c and she likes the pro better. BJ doesn't have samples? If not, PM me.

Yes she has samples, but I am impatient and want everything YESTERDAY :grin:
I think I'm gonna go with the pro. My hair likes protein. If it doesn't work for me I'll just sell it to you LOL :grin:

How long does the gallon last you? I am going to hide that sucker. My oldest DD is on to me.. her hair has been looking WAY too cute lately, courtesy of my wallet! :ohwell::lachen:

I understand lol. You know I'm a junkie so I don't use the gallon very often but I got it in Nov and have only used about 1/4, if that.
I just started buying dd her own mini stash. She thinks she's doin somethin too. She needs a job.

Yes she has samples, but I am impatient and want everything YESTERDAY :grin:
I think I'm gonna go with the pro. My hair likes protein. If it doesn't work for me I'll just sell it to you LOL :grin:

How long does the gallon last you? I am going to hide that sucker. My oldest DD is on to me.. her hair has been looking WAY too cute lately, courtesy of my wallet! :ohwell::lachen:

I understand lol. You know I'm a junkie so I don't use the gallon very often but I got it in Nov and have only used about 1/4, if that.
I just started buying dd her own mini stash. She thinks she's doin somethin too. She needs a job.

LMAO!!! :lachen: You just made me crack up here all by myself

Back