Hairveda products are amazing!!

For those that aren't so sure how to use the Green Tea Butter.....try it on your ends after moisturizing:lick:. I slather it on and my ends stay moist the whole day. It's great for this cold winter weather.

I pretty much gave my review here: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=336605

Can I say...I'm loving it?

Strinilliah is awesome...move over Supergirl...I think I'm going to marry Strinilliah:lachen:

WHATEVA!
whatever.jpg

I would highly recommend the Strinillah. If you go to the Hairveda.com website you will see the recommendations for relaxed hair. I don't want to give you wrong advice since I'm natural. If you rollerset your hair, I also recommend the whipped cream. I use it right before rollersetting and my hair just feels great.
Aww, pretty baby! I want her, lol.

Um yeah....I feel bad (not really) because the day Methi came out the contest was on the website but I didn't tell anyone. Matter of fact a couple ladies ordered Methi right along with me and didn't say one word either. We have issues!!!

Pushes out lip... You secrective little ______s (use you imagination)!!!! :nono: Y'all are not playing fair. That's okay! I see how it is....

I know right:lachen:.....I was like should I tell them girls.......NAWW!:lachen: Just kidding. I put mine in as soon as I got it....I ran over there with the quickness.
I couldn't even finish reading the original e-mail. I got there and was like message? What message?? I went back and re-read but my first message said "Come on, big bucks no whammies!" :lachen::lachen:I didn't know what I was supposed to type! LMAO

Well it's been about a month and so far:

Love the Strinilla Deep Conditioner. I'm mad that I only have a sample size and now it's done (two uses). Made my hair feel soft.

Love the whipped gelly for smoothing edges (NOT for wash and go) and will definitely re-purchase.

REALLY like the whipped cream. It's a nice, light leave-in. MAD that I only have a sample size of this as well. I would re-purchase.

Like the Amla oil. I am using it on my edges at night. I would probably re-purchase.

Moist Condition 24/7. Doesn't have much slip but I am thinking it could be a good deep conditioner since the ingredients are very similar to Strinilla (lacking castor oil though...and orange oil but that's far down the list). Has anyone used it this way?

Not so wild about:
Vatika Frosting--yikes! I think coconut oil must not agree with me. It makes my hair feel kinda greasy and stiff (I was using it to seal). I tried it as a pre-poo sorta by slathering it in the day before shampooing. I don't think it likes me.

Green Tea whatsit--not sure what the purpose of this is and didn't like the smell.

So all in all I would re-order everything in my "like/love" list.
Try it again once the weather gets warmer, and a little goes a loooong way. You can also try mixing a little directly into your conditioner...

I got the email...but why does it say if you have a free email acct it will be deleted...all I have is free email accts..:grin:
I entered tho..

Umm lady your hair is looking great!!!!You make me want to take some updated pics... lol! I relax in two weeks.. I'll do it then...lol..

Back to hairveda..:lachen:

I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST HAIRVEDA ORDER TODAY!!!!!
:dance7:

Took a little over two weeks.

I got Cocasta Shikaki Oil--which I used today on my scalp cuz it was itching, it smells great and gave me incredible shine.

Vatika Frosting--looovee the smell. i just sealed my ends with it.

Whipped Gelly-- Smells great, I think it's gonna be great for pony's

Moist Condition 24/7---excited to try this out.

I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST HAIRVEDA ORDER TODAY!!!!!
:dance7:

Took a little over two weeks.

I got Cocasta Shikaki Oil--which I used today on my scalp cuz it was itching, it smells great and gave me incredible shine.

Vatika Frosting--looovee the smell. i just sealed my ends with it.

Whipped Gelly-- Smells great, I think it's gonna be great for pony's

Moist Condition 24/7---excited to try this out.

I love the Cocasta Shikaki Oil. I'm going to buy one soon. I might also buy a bottle of Hydratherma Naturals growth oil because I love the smell.

How do you relaxed or straight hair wearers use your hairveda? I'm doing my bff's hair tomorrow and she's permed so I'm thinking ahead of time what I should use on her hair. I'm going to wrap it, put her under the dryer, and finish off with my sedu. Suggestions?

How do you relaxed or straight hair wearers use your hairveda? I'm doing my bff's hair tomorrow and she's permed so I'm thinking ahead of time what I should use on her hair. I'm going to wrap it, put her under the dryer, and finish off with my sedu. Suggestions?
if you have the green tea butter i used that to misturize. every night before bed i saturate my hair in vatika frosting. you could pre poo her with sitrinill or moist condition mixed with cocasta:lick:. i have the cream rinse but i wouldnt use it after a pre poo, it doesnt seem like it would really clean.

I echo all good comments regarding Hairveda's products. I received my order a few days ago and as soon as I opened them, while on an empty stomach, boy were they yummie:lick:.... And to think about putting them in my hair. My shipment consisted of Vatika Frosting, Whipped Cream ends hydration, Whipped Jelly, and the 24/7 Conditioner. When I used them, my hubby was like "dam babe your hair smells delicious". This is a product line that has become one of my staples.

btw: the next day after recieving the order, I ran to the computer to reorder, and was reminded, use at least more than once before ordering, per my hubby....:perplexed But for sure I will be reorder soon!

I hoping to get mine before the week is up bc I got a shipping confirmation yesterday or was it Monday. Don't remember.

I got confirmation Monday but it hasnt shipped yet

eta: 2/12 I got my order today with a lil cute cheat sheet in the box. I cant wait to use the Methi Sativa this weekend.

Last edited:
I prepoo with the cocasta oil or the V.frosting..I deep condish with the sitri and sometimes with the 24/7 rinse..i seal my ends with the same oils after washing as a sealent as well..

Back