Hairveda products are amazing!!

what the feezy?! so the methi sativa duo is ONLY for relaxed hair?? why comes i cant use it? im natural?! *pouts, kicks at rocks*

I don't know how much attention I'd pay to that...shoot Beej an email and see what she has to say.
If you do email her, please let us know. I have the tea, which I bought a couple of months ago, but I haven't used it yet. I would think we'd be ok to use the whole system.

Okay im lost, how did you all order the Methi Sativa when I go to the site, it still has that "available this month" logo, and I don't see anywhere to click to order it. This is what Im waiting for. Someone help a girl out.

Okay im lost, how did you all order the Methi Sativa when I go to the site, it still has that "available this month" logo, and I don't see anywhere to click to order it. This is what Im waiting for. Someone help a girl out.
Hmmm, not sure about that. I was able to click on it and add it to my cart a little while ago.

You have to actually click on the conditioners & protein treatments tab and there you will be able to order. I just went ans its there. Clear ya cookies on your puter too. That may help

You have to actually click on the conditioners & protein treatments tab and there you will be able to order. I just went ans its there. Clear ya cookies on your puter too. That may help

Okay, I cleared my cookies. I was abled to order it now. Thanks.

So I tried the Sitrinillah deep conditioner over the weekend and was so not impressed.......at first. It had no slip so I already made up my mind to go back to my staple ---->Alter EGO Energizing Rebalancing Cream 1000ml (good stuff). Anyway I decided to air dry, which is a good thing because I would have never seen how soft my hair was if I blow dried it. WOW!!!!!!!! My hair never air dries that soft. I am in love!! I kept touching my hair over and over. For the first time ever I'm thinking about cutting out my perm. Just thinking! But I've never thought about that before.

The CoCasta Shikakai oil is wonderful to. It kept my hair nice and soft. No hard crunchy dry hair when my hair dried completely.

I see why people love this line. I have my hair in a cute bun and am loving it. I can't wait to try a twist/braid out.

Just ordered mine last week, I can't wait to get them....shoot I was jumping for joy when BJ sent the confirmation email. One step closer!

LHCF is totally turning me into a product junkie!

Okay so my Almond Glaze was sitting at the condo office since Monday and I finally got it today. I was mad bc no one was there when I would go. Anyways so I had to do my hair 1x w/o it. I'm loving how large this size is so I think I will include another one in my next order.

Okay so my Almond Glaze was sitting at the condo office since Monday and I finally got it today. I was mad bc no one was there when I would go. Anyways so I had to do my hair 1x w/o it. I'm loving how large this size is so I think I will include another one in my next order.
I just hope you use up everything before it's expiry date.

im thinking of ordering the methi set but i dont know. i have been inlove with protein lately and cant keep away from any kind(as long as its not hard care). but i would hate to get it and not like the moisturizing conditioner(as the sitrinilla does nothing for me, but im going to mix it with cocasta oil and see if that helps).

im thinking of ordering the methi set but i dont know. i have been inlove with protein lately and cant keep away from any kind(as long as its not hard care). but i would hate to get it and not like the moisturizing conditioner(as the sitrinilla does nothing for me, but im going to mix it with cocasta oil and see if that helps).

I'm waiting on some reviews before I order the set

I went on the website for the almond glaze...but they are SOLD OUT :wallbash:

I have to chime in...

I have been on the look out for a staple product. My regimen before finding Hairveda was that I would wash...deep condition with heat..

once I deep conditioned.. my hair felt so coated. I had to wash again in order to get that coated feeling OFF my hair, and I was able to wide tooth comb it.

Money wasn't an issue when purchasing things for my hair, and I bought more than I can even list. Basically I was spending about well over a grand a month on products in order to find my staple.

I even bought 2 of each item from Hairveda...just in case this was the product for me.

I received my Hairveda products recently, and I have never, ever, ever had a product that gave me so much slip...left my hair feeling SOOOOOOOOOOO soft, as I did with hairveda.

I got my two more large jars of Whipped Gelly and my Strinillah....I am so happy :yay:
Thinking if I need to order more whipped gelly....:sekret:

Ok, that's it...I have to get me some Hairveda....make room for me, I'm jumpin' this bandwagon. OMG, i have to read over 100+ pages of posts about this...if anyone reads my post, what do you recommend the most from them...I'm willing to start off by buying two of their products and give it a try. I'm so excited!!!! :)

Well it's been about a month and so far:

Love the Strinilla Deep Conditioner. I'm mad that I only have a sample size and now it's done (two uses). Made my hair feel soft.

Love the whipped gelly for smoothing edges (NOT for wash and go) and will definitely re-purchase.

REALLY like the whipped cream. It's a nice, light leave-in. MAD that I only have a sample size of this as well. I would re-purchase.

Like the Amla oil. I am using it on my edges at night. I would probably re-purchase.

Moist Condition 24/7. Doesn't have much slip but I am thinking it could be a good deep conditioner since the ingredients are very similar to Strinilla (lacking castor oil though...and orange oil but that's far down the list). Has anyone used it this way?

Not so wild about:
Vatika Frosting--yikes! I think coconut oil must not agree with me. It makes my hair feel kinda greasy and stiff (I was using it to seal). I tried it as a pre-poo sorta by slathering it in the day before shampooing. I don't think it likes me.

Green Tea whatsit--not sure what the purpose of this is and didn't like the smell.

So all in all I would re-order everything in my "like/love" list.

Ok, that's it...I have to get me some Hairveda....make room for me, I'm jumpin' this bandwagon. OMG, i have to read over 100+ pages of posts about this...if anyone reads my post, what do you recommend the most from them...I'm willing to start off by buying two of their products and give it a try. I'm so excited!!!! :)

I would highly recommend the Strinillah. If you go to the Hairveda.com website you will see the recommendations for relaxed hair. I don't want to give you wrong advice since I'm natural. If you rollerset your hair, I also recommend the whipped cream. I use it right before rollersetting and my hair just feels great.

Ok, well that settles it, I''ll start with the Strin....?? sorry, I forgot the name, lol!!!!:lachen:The S thing. thanks ladies!

well im still using my vatika frosting everyday.
i really wanted to use my green tea butter as a moisturizer but my last batch was liquidy even after putting it in the fridge so i didnt use it.
but im still inlove with all my other products by her.

Back