Hairveda products are amazing!!

:lachen::lachen:That's okay, it was Empressri's anyway...:look: Our ambassador :grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:well if i have the shirt, you have the hat!!!!!!

when is she coming out with the methi sativa duo?!?!!

oooh...yall are the hairveda experts. is the methi sativa on par with aphogee 2 step??? my hair needs some SERIOUS protein and i might as well do it next week.

We are approaching the last week of January, hopefully it'll be out next week.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:well if i have the shirt, you have the hat!!!!!!

oooh...yall are the hairveda experts. is the methi sativa on par with aphogee 2 step??? my hair needs some SERIOUS protein and i might as well do it next week.

when is she coming out with the methi sativa duo?!?!! I know I need it right now!!:wallbash:

oooh...yall are the hairveda experts. is the methi sativa on par with aphogee 2 step??? I hope so because that is the way I plan to use it my hair needs some SERIOUS protein and i might as well do it next week.

I'm checking the website daily!

:lachen: yea but my hat has a hole cut out of the top for my ponytail MJB What's the 411 style :laugh:

Still haven't heard anything about the Methi duo. I've never tried the tea cuz I thought it may be too much for me but I'm willing to try the duo. Never used Aphogee 2 step for the same reason. Just discovered my hair does like a protein now that I have more natural hair.

Last edited:
Wassup fellow Hairvedains LOL

I ordered 3 whipped creams, one 16 oz shampoo with Shikakai Extract, and 1 CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil. I pre-pooed with the CoCasta oil - wow that stuff is thick! I love my Avosoya oil and will probably stick to only that one from now on. I tried the shampoo and liked it since it didn't strip my moisture. I gave one whipped cream to my DD for her and the baby.

Oh and I am also waiting on the Methi Sativa Duo too. I keep logging in to see if its there yet. I'm glad the Nov/Dec madness is over - I ordered my stuff and got it 6 days later! Hooray!

I also ordered 2 sheabutters from Shescenit.com and got it right away.

Beans4reezy--I see you are relaxed like me. A little bit of whipped cream is all you need. I've never tried it in my wet hair only dry. As BJ says only a dime size amount will do. I think that may make the difference.

It does!! I tried it over the weekend on my dry hair and my goodness, this is a GOOD moisturizer!! My Hair is sooooo soft and shiny!!!!!!! I am going to order the cocasta oil and almond glaze next!!!

I Loved Hairveda when I was Texlaxed, but anyone here has 4b natural dry hair that uses the WhippedCream with Success? I don't like the shealoe butter! I LOVE THE VATIKA FROSTING!! Also would you all use the WhippedCream for Rollersets? I LOVE BJ and I can't wait until that 4b Dulicis(i know i spelled it wrong) Hair Cream come out!!

I Loved Hairveda when I was Texlaxed, but anyone here has 4b natural dry hair that uses the WhippedCream with Success? I don't like the shealoe butter! I LOVE THE VATIKA FROSTING!! Also would you all use the WhippedCream for Rollersets? I LOVE BJ and I can't wait until that 4b Dulicis(i know i spelled it wrong) Hair Cream come out!!

I have a friend that has 4B natural dry hair (she doesn't post on this board) and she loves the whipped cream on her twists. I apply the whipped cream on my rollersets and my hair comes out soft like butter, very moisturized looking. I love it and highly recommend it on rollersets.

Mental note: put EmpressRI on ignore list :lachen:
This woman has made me lose trillions of dollars on hair products :nono:

I finally used my Whipped Jelly on my twist n' curl. I have pics in my blog. I loved it! It gave me nice shine and a soft hold.....really good stuff for twist and braid-outs. I love the fact that it smoothed my hair out so straight so I could get a good frizz-free twist. And it smelled so yummy too!

I'm waiting for the Methi Recovery System to come out. I've never tried it before and it looks good. I love the Moist Conditioner :grin: It moisturizes better than a DC IMO and I admit I use it in place of DC sometimes :look:

i have been using vatika frosting dang near every night before i wrap my hair and it has been amazing. my hair seems darker, not sure if its from the vatika frosting or the vatika oil but i love it. also this morning i sealed with avosoya and but a lil cocasta over that and my hair has been in my hair ever since.

I just received my almond glaze yesterday and um..........

I am in love.:love: My hair is in a cute pony tail and its soft with no fly away hairs I normally get after a couple hours. And I adore the smell.

Jury is still out on the whipped cream, and I haven't tried the strinillah (sp) mask, but I am in love with the almond glaze. That is a staple right there.

I still love the Moist 24/7, the Amala Cream Rinse, and the Amala Shikakai Shampoo, Sitrinillah, Vatika Frosting and CoCasta Shikakai oil. All of those are staples for me. I just need these, my shea butter and Asha's The Mane Attraction and I'm pretty much set. Helps me to not be tempted to buy other stuff. :lachen:

I still have my initial jars of whipped gelly (even after the cat incident :grin:) and almond glaze, but I don't wear my hair up a lot so I don't use them much. I just got the AvoSoya with my refills of 24/7 and Cream Rinse...I like the smell of the CoCasta much better. But I will still use the AvoSoya until it's gone.

I knew BJ wasnt gonna let us down!!:worship2:

Ladies...I just placed my order for the Methi Sativa Set:superbanana::superbanana:

Instead of that girl with the mustache *LOL* BJ should have a picture of Tyrone holding a Whipped Cream bottle
3411967_tml.jpg

I am going to place another order for the whipped cream. This is the BEST moisturizer I've used so far. My hair is soooooooo soft! I will also get the cocasta oil to seal that awesome moisture in. I was skeptical at first, but once I used the products correctly...wow amazing results!!

Okay I ordered my methi with a quickness then I got all sidetracked planning my next two orders. I'm hoping after those two I won't need to order again until late summer/early fall.

Back