Hairveda products are amazing!!

I just put in my second order of Vatika! I am loving it SOO much. I notice a big difference in my hair when I don't use it or try to get away with just using EVCO. I plan to order a lot more so I can share with my mom and try it in DD's hair. I was all happy UNTIL I just read about the strinillah LOL I guess I will be ordering that next. I am in the deep conditioner challenge and could use this (aww, who am I kidding? I just WANT it)

Yay! My products came today! I was actually home this time, so I didn't have to drive across h*ll's half acre to pick them up. I was getting low on Moist 24/7 and Amala Cream Rinse so this is perfect timing. :grin:

I love the Cocasta hair oil and vatika frosting; truly amazing stuff that I will definitely repurchase. However, the Moist Conditioner and Strillinah Deep Conditioner don't do anything for my hair. I've tried and tried and I get nothing out of them so I'm going to put them up for trade on the exchange forum.

Can anybody tell me the consistency of the whipped cream compared to KBB hair lotion? Is it much thicker and creamier or about the same?

^^^^^ Yes, she shole did post a pic of the pail....

:lol:

*mines is right by my foot...like a pet....until spot is cleared for it..*
I told yall I would. I was having technical difficulties. Mine is in a big basket where I can't really see it otherwise I would keep digging in it.

I find your hair products usually do change depending on how many weeks post you are.
ITA. When I hit 17 weeks post my hair started to show it's ***. So i feel if I try to stretch longer than 17 weeks I may have to invest in some other products. Yall know it kills me to say that but its true.

:drool:
I haven't even tried Strinillah (yet)
I loves me some Sitrinillah. To the point that I'm in the deep conditioning challenge and Aggie had to call me out bc she was worried that I would over moisturize my hair. I so appreciated that bc I was so caught up. So I am being a good girl and working on the moisture/protein balance now :grin:.

WARNING!

I'm bout to post something yall aint gonna like! :giggle:

I dont like my whipped cream anymore! And the Almond glaze aint workin for me now!

The almond glaze was the ish right after my relaxer.....now that i'm stretching and over 2 months post..:nono:

I guess i'm part of that crew where products work on your hair depending how many weeks post you are.
Whipped Cream stopped working for me too. I tried to make it work but had to give it up. I was making my hair so coated and sticky. I don't remember it doing that at first so maybe I had the product too long and it went bad:ohwell:.

Almond Glaze is still what's poppin' though:yep:.

I had to come in an sing the praises of the whipped cream. I decided to co-wash more often because my hair just gets in a tangled dry mess by mid-week, but its been cold this week. So this week I have been braiding my hair at night and putting some water and whipped cream on it first. And I have to say my hair has lasted all week!!!!! I have shrinkage like no ones business. But usually by braiding it at night it relaxes the curl to much and it gets stringy and blah. But now my hair is just right!!!! Its soft and just the right amount of curls. And there is no heavy build up!
I am happy I found this and I thankful for the recommendation!!!

Got my shipping confirmation today. I will still have another package to wait for since Almond Glaze is backordered. When is Methi coming out....???? Dayum! I plan to post some pic(s) of my stash soon. I was going to do a pic of the mini stash and I couldn't get a close up and they all fit in the pic. And that's not even with everything I have coming. So...I may have to take more than one pic or take a really wide pic and crop. We shall see.

Shay you are going HARD!
Save some hairveda for errybody else!

It's a sad day in crl's household....

I DROPPED MY WHIPPED GELLLLLLYYYYYYYY

oh-no-oh-my.jpg

nooooo.JPG

Got my shipping confirmation today. I will still have another package to wait for since Almond Glaze is backordered. When is Methi coming out....???? Dayum! I plan to post some pic(s) of my stash soon. I was going to do a pic of the mini stash and I couldn't get a close up and they all fit in the pic. And that's not even with everything I have coming. So...I may have to take more than one pic or take a really wide pic and crop. We shall see.

Wowwww... :lol: :lol:

I was thinking about you when I was doing product inventory today and I was on the floor trying to get my pail open with a pair of scissors and a screwdriver. I think I was weak from hunger:ohwell:.

I finally got that sucka open though..:yep:

I need to find the hits and misses thread also....

dare I say...I think...I think...my hair :love: the moist 24/7 even a smidgen more than the Sitrinillah :blush:

it is hurtin my soul...to even think about bringing another gallon of anything in here [just put a gallon of giovanni, joico and aveda on a shelf in the closet to make room] :nono:

but for that...I may have to..:ohwell:

^^It seems whipped gelly has that affect on people!

I'm stocking up. I'm hoping by the time I'm done shopping in Feb or March I won't have to buy again at least until summer or early Fall.

I was thinking about you when I was doing product inventory today and I was on the floor trying to get my pail open with a pair of scissors and a screwdriver. I think I was weak from hunger:ohwell:.

I finally got that sucka open though..:yep:

I need to find the hits and misses thread also....

dare I say...I think...I think...my hair :love: the moist 24/7 even a smidgen more than the Sitrinillah :blush:

it is hurtin my soul...to even think about bringing another gallon of anything in here [just put a gallon of giovanni, joico and aveda on a shelf in the closet to make room] :nono:

Shoot my gallon of Moist Condition 24/7 is on its way to me now. I almost broke a nail getting into that Sitrinillah pail. :blush:

Came back to say for the 50-11th time that Moist Condition 24/7 is the ish. 17.5 weeks post and my edges looked good (I relaxed on 1/1). My mom asked me how I got my edges to lay like that. I said: "A satin scarf and Moist Condition". I co-washed 1x/wk with it. No issues with my new growth.

Shoot my gallon of Moist Condition 24/7 is on its way to me now. I almost broke a nail getting into that Sitrinillah pail. :blush:

That was my fear, injuring a finger....I thought the sucka was hermetically sealed...it was like no joke! I'm like please don't let me stab myself and they find me like this, bleeding and with a pail of conditioner between my legs...

Came back to say for the 50-11th time that Moist Condition 24/7 is the ish. 17.5 weeks post and my edges looked good (I relaxed on 1/1). My mom asked me how I got my edges to lay like that. I said: "A satin scarf and Moist Condition". I co-washed 1x/wk with it. No issues with my new growth.

I think if I had this during the last month of my six month stretch....I would've been okay....

now I know ...

*sigh*

That was my fear, injuring a finger....I thought the sucka was hermetically sealed...it was like no joke! I'm like please don't let me stab myself and they find me like this, bleeding and with a pail of conditioner between my legs...

I think if I had this during the last month of my six month stretch....I would've been okay....

now I know ...

*sigh*

Girl....you are crazy!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:!

I'm thinking of trying for a 6 month stretch this time around. My first one (the 17.5 weeks one) was issue free and I learned a lot. It's more other people wanting to see my hair than me bc I bun everyday. I'm even thinking about adding to that stretch with braids. I used to be a braid queen and I can tolerate them for about 8 weeks. That would give me about an 8 month stretch.

Do it do it do it :poke:!!! I LOVE that 24/7 soooo much. Its worth it to get the gallon. Just think of how much $$ u save in the long run :look:

^^You know what I guess I didn't pay enough attention to what it said on my packing slip. LOL! I guess that e-mail situation is still a work in progress.

I got a notice for two packages today which I know are Hairveda. I'm hoping it is both my gallon conditioners and almond glaze.

I picked up my packages yesterday and it was both my gallon conditioners and whipped baggy cream. Oops forgot I ordered that. No almond glaze yet. Okay I might be trying out Shescentit's fortifying masque bc I need a protein dc and I'm tired of waiting on Methi. Of course I will still order it when it does come out.

Yes I love HairVeda, I'm switching over to the Natural and Ayurveda products for good, no more expensive sulfates shampoos, and also I'm loving the dominican hair products....Silicon mix------"where have you been all my life" I've found my new staples.....I'm hoping Shescentit for will be a keeper too!!!!!

ok im a fool.
i ordered avosoya oil a minute ago, like months ago and never used it because cocasta had me locked in the house telling him my every move and crap, like damn "im not cheating cocasta, baby i love you you know what we have is real".
but i mixed my avosoya in my all soft heavy cream and deep conditioned with heat and my hair is loving it. mind you this is two days later and my hair just feels soooooooo good. so i decided to seal with it today to see how it does, and oh me oh my, my hair is sooooooooooooooooo loving this. i really have to order another bottle, because between adding it to my conditioners and sealing this bottle will be gone in no time.
so i will have me some more avosoya in about 2-3 weeks.

Back