Hairveda products are amazing!!

Do any ladies using this line have problems with using plain coconut oil. My hair hates coconut oil but its in alot of these products. I would like to buy samples. But i don't know if anything will work for me because of the coconut.
My daughter hates coconut oil too. My hair is dry, her hair is greasy. When I put it in her hair I mix the coconut oil with conditioner so it won't be too heavy.

*just staring*

657842_356x237.jpg

My God that's disturbing.

Yay I got my Hairveda package today! I did a little dance in the hallway after the mailman dropped it off.

:yay:The "I just got some hair products" dance LOL:yay:

I got some of my stuff today. Almond glaze was on backorder. I put in another order this past Friday so I can't wait for that stuff to come too. I still don't know how to directly put pictures in posts so I will just attach the pic..............okay its a freaking conspiracy. I have tried to upload from my cell and my camera and I can't get it to work. I was planning to show you a pic of my 10lb container of SitriNillah.

Do any ladies using this line have problems with using plain coconut oil. My hair hates coconut oil but its in alot of these products. I would like to buy samples. But i don't know if anything will work for me because of the coconut.

sorry, I can't help you here because I LOVE coconut oil!

i tried the Cocasta oil and i LOVE it! smells yummy and it will be replacing my castor oil mix for sealing moisture. Now what do i use the Avosoya oil for? Im confused...

i tried the Cocasta oil and i LOVE it! smells yummy and it will be replacing my castor oil mix for sealing moisture. Now what do i use the Avosoya oil for? Im confused...

I'm not a big oil person, but I did use the avosoya in my bath water and LOVED it. My skin was so soft after I got out.

I gave my sample of cocosta oil to my best friend and she loves it so much. Seriously, it's all she's talked about the last few days :rolleyes:

I'm not a big oil person, but I did use the avosoya in my bath water and LOVED it. My skin was so soft after I got out.

I gave my sample of cocosta oil to my best friend and she loves it so much. Seriously, it's all she's talked about the last few days :rolleyes:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

She's trying to tell you like the scarecrow sang in The Wiz: "Sliiiiide some oil to me!" In other words, gon' and give her that whole bottle. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I received my order shortly after the Christmas holidays. I ordered the almond glaze, the whipped ends cream, jelly, and shea aloe masque. The cream for my ends is fabulous. My ends stay moist. The almond glaze is not great on my edges but made my braid out look great. I really liked the (something) jelly, sorry I forgot the name, I'm not at home to look at the bottle, I put it on wet hair and my hair laid nicely. I don't know how to use my shea aloe masque. It feels great on my skin but I bought it for my hair. What can I use it for?

I'm telling yall, NOBODY is getting my stuff. My son (who's 14 and getting into his looks and hair and LAYING his waves down) eyed my stuff. Imma have to hide it, cause he is NOT getting my cocasta or my whipped gelly. :nono:

I'm telling yall, NOBODY is getting my stuff. My son (who's 14 and getting into his looks and hair and LAYING his waves down) eyed my stuff. Imma have to hide it, cause he is NOT getting my cocasta or my whipped gelly. :nono:
If you see his waves looking extra shiny, check ya stash! :lachen:
You're gonna have to hide it when he's asleep or out of the house. He is probably on a mission.

Boy, my family is gone make me act a damn fool... My sis stole my Moist Condition Pro and of course I didn't notice til I was ready to use it! Tonight, lo and behold, behold and lo, dd has discovered Avosoya oil and is in love. She asked me to make sure I put it on before pincurling her. What is I'm gone do??? Guess I'll be placing another order this week...I'm so sick of these folks. Sharing my HV is like letting somebody borrow my drawls :look: In my book anyway. IT'S NOT GOING DOWN :nono:

Boy, my family is gone make me act a damn fool... My sis stole my Moist Condition Pro and of course I didn't notice til I was ready to use it! Tonight, lo and behold, behold and lo, dd has discovered Avosoya oil and is in love. She asked me to make sure I put it on before pincurling her. What is I'm gone do??? Guess I'll be placing another order this week...I'm so sick of these folks. Sharing my HV is like letting somebody borrow my drawls :look: In my book anyway. IT'S NOT GOING DOWN :nono:

You're smoking the Whipped Cream again aren't you? LOL :grin:

Monalisa, u know u gotta post a warning before putting up pics of Biz :barf: lol!!

Bwwaaahh....my bad...my bad... :lol:

I just wanted to emphasize the stare down at the poster's HV stash... :look:

Boy, my family is gone make me act a damn fool... My sis stole my Moist Condition Pro and of course I didn't notice til I was ready to use it! Tonight, lo and behold, behold and lo, dd has discovered Avosoya oil and is in love. She asked me to make sure I put it on before pincurling her. What is I'm gone do??? Guess I'll be placing another order this week...I'm so sick of these folks. Sharing my HV is like letting somebody borrow my drawls :look: In my book anyway. IT'S NOT GOING DOWN :nono:!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
:lol:

like my 14 year old nephew who was about to take a LIBERAL amount of my mhc sophia old fashioned hair grease to lay his waves down! i gave him a dab. he was about to scoop out a palmful. i had to holler, "that ain't dax!!!"

like my 14 year old nephew who was about to take a LIBERAL amount of my mhc sophia old fashioned hair grease to lay his waves down! i gave him a dab. he was about to scoop out a palmful. i had to holler, "that ain't dax!!!"

I love this forum. My friend didn't understand why I was upset about spilling half my dang Whipped Gelly on the cat by accident...thank goodness he's not trying to grow his hair out. I'd have to give him the side eye for trying to dip into my products.

I opened my Sitrinillah pail last night and that stuff looked good enough to eat. I guess using a ice cream scoop didn't help. I decided to fill up some of my smaller containers so I don't have to go digging in the big pail all the time. I barely made a dent. I wanna see how long this stuff last so I can decide if it is worth buying the pail again.

Waiting for the order I put in last week. Gotta check my e-mail.

I have no clue how to post pics directly into a post. And I only seem to be able to upload pics from my cellphone to this site. I don't know what that's about. The only time I am able to upload a pic from my camera is for my avatar. Whatev..here is a terrible pic of "the pail".

Attachments

• 0112092256[1] (2).jpg
    0112092256[1] (2).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 50
^^^^^ Yes, she shole did post a pic of the pail....

:lol:

*mines is right by my foot...like a pet....until spot is cleared for it..*

WARNING!

I'm bout to post something yall aint gonna like! :giggle:

I dont like my whipped cream anymore! And the Almond glaze aint workin for me now!

The almond glaze was the ish right after my relaxer.....now that i'm stretching and over 2 months post..:nono:

I guess i'm part of that crew where products work on your hair depending how many weeks post you are.

WARNING!

I dont like my whipped cream anymore! And the Almond glaze aint workin for me now!

The almond glaze was the ish right after my relaxer.....now that i'm stretching and over 2 months post..:nono:

I guess i'm part of that crew where products work on your hair depending how many weeks post you are.

I think I must agree... Alot of the products don't work for me that well anymore :perplexed

In the beginning, The green tea butter was giving me soft, non-greasy hair that wasn't weighed down. Now it seems to weigh my hair down immediately.

The hydrasoft spritz was wonderful for me in the beginning, but now it leaves a sticky film on my hair no matter how I style or wear my hair.

I used to use the moist condition 24/7 for my co-washes and get so much slip - I used it last week and :nono: My hair was horribly tangled and coated.

I don't know what the deal is...I guess all products work great right after or a couple of weeks after a relaxer.

WARNING!

I think I must agree... Alot of the products don't work for me that well anymore :perplexed

In the beginning, The green tea butter was giving me soft, non-greasy hair that wasn't weighed down. Now it seems to weigh my hair down immediately.

The hydrasoft spritz was wonderful for me in the beginning, but now it leaves a sticky film on my hair no matter how I style or wear my hair.

I used to use the moist condition 24/7 for my co-washes and get so much slip - I used it last week and :nono: My hair was horribly tangled and coated.

I don't know what the deal is...I guess all products work great right after or a couple of weeks after a relaxer.
I find your hair products usually do change depending on how many weeks post you are. With the exception of the baggy cream (I'm thinking too much glycerin), everything still works for me and as my siggy states, I'm 14 months post but there are other products I've had to send to the graveyard because they don't work anymore. Maybe because I was texlaxing the HV still works? I can't say for sure, but I don't know where I'd be in this transition w/o these products.

If you see his waves looking extra shiny, check ya stash! :lachen:
You're gonna have to hide it when he's asleep or out of the house. He is probably on a mission.
Girl I am telling you. It will be ON if he TOUCHES my stash!
:catfight:

I haven't even told my mom or sis yet! I AM NOT SHARING!
They talking bout, oooh your bun is so shiny....BACK OFF!!!! :sekret:

YOU KNOW!!! He is so heavy handed. Shoot, it don't take all that!

I have no clue how to post pics directly into a post. And I only seem to be able to upload pics from my cellphone to this site. I don't know what that's about. The only time I am able to upload a pic from my camera is for my avatar. Whatev..here is a terrible pic of "the pail".

:drool:
I haven't even tried Strinillah (yet)

I find your hair products usually do change depending on how many weeks post you are. With the exception of the baggy cream (I'm thinking too much glycerin), everything still works for me and as my siggy states, I'm 14 months post but there are other products I've had to send to the graveyard because they don't work anymore. Maybe because I was texlaxing the HV still works? I can't say for sure, but I don't know where I'd be in this transition w/o these products.

Um, can a sista visit your graveyard?:look: :lol:

Back