Hairveda products are amazing!!

placed my order on the 5th and i got my shipping confirmation yesterday. still havent gotten anything from shescentit :(

When did you place your order from shescenit? I have to order the Gillian "Tearless" Hair Butter for my grandbaby and the Nadia Hair Butter for myself. I bought the Nadia hair butter back in Nov and I absolutely love it, highly recommend it. I wasn't too crazy about the Fortifying Hair Masque.

I don't know if I'll buy the SitriNillah again, but I might just keep using Vatika Frosting to deep condition (I mix it with a conditioner) instead.

I got my HAIRVEDA! I got my HAIRVEDA!
:yay:
The cocasta is the BOMB! I love it. You ladies were right, it is heavy, but I love good heavy oils. And the smell is awesome! And I finally have my precious whipped gelly back...:love:

:sad:My stuff was delivered to my job today. Problem is no one was there. Didnt think that they would try to deliver on a Saturday:wallbash: Now I have to wait til Monday. Oh well atleast I know its there:drunk::spinning::yep:

When did you place your order from shescenit? I have to order the Gillian "Tearless" Hair Butter for my grandbaby and the Nadia Hair Butter for myself. I bought the Nadia hair butter back in Nov and I absolutely love it, highly recommend it. I wasn't too crazy about the Fortifying Hair Masque.

I don't know if I'll buy the SitriNillah again, but I might just keep using Vatika Frosting to deep condition (I mix it with a conditioner) instead.

Hey i placed my order on the 4th and i actually received it with my hairveda order today!!! :D

ETA: I just realized my almond glaze wasnt in the package. its backordered

Last edited:
I got my HAIRVEDA! I got my HAIRVEDA!
:yay:
The cocasta is the BOMB! I love it. You ladies were right, it is heavy, but I love good heavy oils. And the smell is awesome! And I finally have my precious whipped gelly back...:love:
:lachen::lachen: girl, we are a mess up in here..:lachen: that cocasta is lika the bomb! I lub it for the pre poos!

Hey i placed my order on the 4th and i actually received it with my hairveda order today!!! :D

ETA: I just realized my almond glaze wasnt in the package. its backordered

Oh good that means things are back to normal. I need to order another Avosoya Oil since mine is 50% done. I figure by the time I get it this one I have now should be almost empty.

I got my hairveda this week. I used the SitriNillah and I loved it. i hope i like the other products i ordered. I'm mad i didnt get the whipped jelly...I'm looking for a good natural gel (I tried Giovanni and IC and didn't like them).

Just got my shipping notice for products ordered on the 6th. :yep:
I'm running low on my Amala Cream Rinse and my Moist 24/7 so this is good timing. I can't wait to try the AvoSoya oil!

I got my order today at work!!!!! I am so happy:lick::grin::drunk::spinning:

My non-black coworker(there are only 2 of "us" here) came running when she saw the box. She was like is that the cake batter you always put on your hair. :lachen:

BJ better be careful after while she gonna have all the Polish and Jewish women that I work with buying Hairveda:lachen:

I got my order today at work!!!!! I am so happy:lick::grin::drunk::spinning:

My non-black coworker(there are only 2 of "us" here) came running when she saw the box. She was like is that the cake batter you always put on your hair. :lachen:

BJ better be careful after while she gonna have all the Polish and Jewish women that I work with buying Hairveda:lachen:
:lachen: @ cake batter. Well, she was close.

Just got my shipping notice for products ordered on the 6th. :yep:
I'm running low on my Amala Cream Rinse and my Moist 24/7 so this is good timing. I can't wait to try the AvoSoya oil!
I'm really loving my AvoSoya. The yummy coconut scent stays in my hair for days:lick:. It's much lighter than the Shikikai though.

lol I just sent a co-worker to the shop across the way to get me some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:lick: Smelling these products got me a lil hungry

Speaking of cake batter, I think I'll go to Cold Stone Creamery tonight :lick:. Don't mind me, I think I have PMS or something :look:.

Ok so how come no one told me how good the Shea Aloe smells??? If I am not careful, half of the jar will be empty by the time I get home.

Okaaaaaay...I straight rolled up on the UPS man fifteen minutes ago in the street while he was standing behind the truck[madddd behind schedule for delivery]... I was like do you have a 11 lb box in there for me?

and when I went for the box after I signed for the package...I was like oooh..my conditioner...he gave me a look... :look:

he straight up eyed me again when I was walking down the street to the store...

I don't care! :lol: I gots my ****....

I just lugged three boxes into my bedroom and I'm about to start pretending its hair product christmas up in this piece...

Just got my order today of the vatika frosting, the spritz, the 24/7 conditioner, and whipped cream. I heard so much about how they smell, so the first thing I did was cracked them open and starting sniffing away! I have to admit they smell so delicious! If they work as good as they smell, then I'm a customer for life! And I was sooooo shocked how much of each product there is. The pics on the site kinda fooled me. Too bad I have my quick weave in so I can't test them out just yet. But you wait, just you wait until Saturday!

Wow, my order is here already! That was fast!
Almond Glaze is backordered:sad: Luckily, I have some left over from my sample pack.
This is my Hairveda stash.
041-1.jpg

Okaaaaaay...I straight rolled up on the UPS man fifteen minutes ago in the street while he was standing behind the truck[madddd behind schedule for delivery]... I was like do you have a 11 lb box in there for me?

and when I went for the box after I signed for the package...I was like oooh..my conditioner...he gave me a look... :look:

I just lugged three boxes into my bedroom and I'm about to start pretending its hair product christmas up in this piece...

I aint even mad ya!:lachen:

GANGSTA!!! My girl... :lachen:
Wow, my order is here already! That was fast!
Almond Glaze is backordered:sad: Luckily, I have some left over from my sample pack.
This is my Hairveda stash.
041-1.jpg

:lachen: :lachen: Get it, girl!!

Do any ladies using this line have problems with using plain coconut oil. My hair hates coconut oil but its in alot of these products. I would like to buy samples. But i don't know if anything will work for me because of the coconut.

Back