Hairveda products are amazing!!

I have been purposely been staying out of these Hairveda threads b/c I am using up all my stuff before I even THINK of buying anything. My QB is running out so I am gonna try some of BJ's stuff.

I must admit I am totally green on her products. By choice b/c if I read reviews I'll go out and buy.

Now that I am in the market I can now actually read this thread.

You in troooouble :lachen:! Welcome to the "cult" :look:.

Some people LOOOOVE SitriNillah--I do--but others feel like it does not benefit their hair. So it depends. During my relaxer stretch it was like relaxer to me. I put it on my hair and my waves would disappear.
yea im one of those people the sitrinilla did nothing for. but i ordered 2 jars at the time so i will try it again. i will probably mix it with coconut oil and put it on dry hair and see if that works.

what do you use the whipped jelly for? also, tee what do you use it for?
i use the whipped gelly for slicking my hair back. when i wrap my hair the temple of the left side was thinning because it was constantly being wrapped to the right so now i slick it down to the left(in its natural direction) with the gelly and then put my scarf on.

I have been using the Avosoya Oil and its been a dream so far on my straight hair. I put it in my hair right before doing a doobie/satin scarf and wow my hair is so moisturized all day and looks so shiny. I also have been putting the Avosoya Oil on my face at night (it has vitamin E) and it leaves my face feeling like silk. Its so cold outside that my face is normally very dry, but this stuff is no joke. A little goes a long way for both your face and hair.

I had to put away the whipped gelly for now because my hair just refuses to do wash 'n go's right now. My curls aren't poppin like normally and I know its because of this nasty weather and artificial heat in the house.

I have been using the Avosoya Oil and its been a dream so far on my straight hair. I put it in my hair right before doing a doobie/satin scarf and wow my hair is so moisturized all day and looks so shiny. I also have been putting the Avosoya Oil on my face at night (it has vitamin E) and it leaves my face feeling like silk. Its so cold outside that my face is normally very dry, but this stuff is no joke. A little goes a long way for both your face and hair.

I had to put away the whipped gelly for now because my hair just refuses to do wash 'n go's right now. My curls aren't poppin like normally and I know its because of this nasty weather and artificial heat in the house.
AvoSoya is on my list for my next purchase...along with the gallon of Moist 24/7 Conditioner. I need more Amala Cream Rinse...and I'm debating on the Hydrasoft.

I would love to hear more reviews about the hydrasoft. Especially from those with very coarse, dry 4B relaxed hair.

Unfortunately I have tried several Hairveda products and none of the conditioners and neither the green tea butter nor the vatika frosting or almond glaze worked for me. I do like the Avosoya and Cocasta oils but only on my hair not the scalp.

Given my mixed results with her products, I would love to hear more about the hydrasoft before I shell out any more $$$$.

Woohoo!!!
Got my shipping confirmation for stuff ordered on the 1st. I am so amped. The folks at work are gonna be all over me on Friday.

Woohoo!!!
Got my shipping confirmation for stuff ordered on the 1st. I am so amped. The folks at work are gonna be all over me on Friday.
I just re-ordered some Moist 24/7 and the Amala Cream Rinse, as well as trying the AvoSoya oil for the first time. But I just ordered yesterday (had to make sure my money wasn't funny/change wasn't strange, lol) - I hope I get my shipping notice by mid next week. At least y'all didn't buy up everything on 1/1! :grin:

I LOVE the conditioners, never tried her shampoos though. Next go around I will:grin:. Im really excited because this time I ordered a bucket of the green tea butter:lick: and the larger sizes of the Sitri and Moist 27/7 and a few other things:look:. I usually get the small sizes, not this time though:nono:
Santa Claus was VERY good to me:spinning:

I just re-ordered some Moist 24/7 and the Amala Cream Rinse, as well as trying the AvoSoya oil for the first time. But I just ordered yesterday (had to make sure my money wasn't funny/change wasn't strange, lol) - I hope I get my shipping notice by mid next week. At least y'all didn't buy up everything on 1/1! :grin:

I LOVE the conditioners, never tried her shampoos though. Next go around I will:grin:. Im really excited because this time I ordered a bucket of the green tea butter:lick: and the larger sizes of the Sitri and Moist 27/7 and a few other things:look:. I usually get the small sizes, not this time though:nono:
Santa Claus was VERY good to me:spinning:
My birthday is later this month. I already gave my SO the hairveda website addy so he can just go on there and get me a gc...'cause I want that gallon of Moist 24/7. :grin:

I like the Amala Shikakai shampoo...I mostly SW, but it's a good shampoo to use before doing a DC.

I want the big bucket of Sitrinillah, but the $150 is not in my budget right now. :sad:

Girl thats what I did. I told people what my paypal address was so all they had to do was just add money for Christmas, lol. This stuff is so addictive. Hopefully next month I will have a boo to buy me some more Hairveda stuff for Valentines Day

My birthday is later this month. I already gave my SO the hairveda website addy so he can just go on there and get me a gc...'cause I want that gallon of Moist 24/7. :grin:

I like the Amala Shikakai shampoo...I mostly SW, but it's a good shampoo to use before doing a DC.

I want the big bucket of Sitrinillah, but the $150 is not in my budget right now. :sad:

OK, so I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered some stuff. :grin: Got the Amala Cream Rinse, avosoyo oil sample, DC sample, hydrosoft spritz, whipped jelly, moist condition pro sample. Can't wait ti get it!! :spinning: :drunk:

No shipping notice yet but I'm bout to order some more stuff. I will run out of SitriNillah by Saturday but I will use the Moist 24/7 til it gets here. I'm also thinking of maybe getting Organix Coconut Milk Instant Repair Tx as a back up dc. I've seen Organix at Target & Giant. I plan to go to Ulta this weekend to get a friend a gift card or gift certifcate for her b-day so that's an option for Organix too.

No shipping notice yet but I'm bout to order some more stuff. I will run out of SitriNillah by Saturday but I will use the Moist 24/7 til it gets here. I'm also thinking of maybe getting Organix Coconut Milk Instant Repair Tx as a back up dc. I've seen Organix at Target & Giant. I plan to go to Ulta this weekend to get a friend a gift card or gift certifcate for her b-day so that's an option for Organix too.
When did you place your original order? I think I'm good on SitriNillah right now, but my next order will likely include it.

I did a DC with the sitri the other day and my hair felt so wonderful! I sealed it with the cocasta oil b4 i rollerset..i tel u..my hair was feeling it alot..so the sitri is gonna be a staple from now on...does anyone know the next time she is gonna have a sale?

When did you place your original order? I think I'm good on SitriNillah right now, but my next order will likely include it.
I placed my order on Jan 1st. A few minutes after midnight.

I did a DC with the sitri the other day and my hair felt so wonderful! I sealed it with the cocasta oil b4 i rollerset..i tel u..my hair was feeling it alot..so the sitri is gonna be a staple from now on...does anyone know the next time she is gonna have a sale?

Maybe when the Methi Sativa Protein Tx is ready.

Gir!! She probably still getting over the damage we cause on the BF sale, lol

Do you keep you Sitri in the frige?? I do and I love the way the coldness feels on my scalp:spinning: before I get under that hot *** dryer.

Back