Hairveda products are amazing!!

:lol: :lol:

I ain't mad atchu! :lol:

I just pulled a Shay and dropped around 200...I'm pretty much set for the year with the exception of a restock here and there.

I was trying to wait for the tea conditioner...but just wanted to go ahead and get order in...
I can hold until my birthday to try it out...I will be requesting gift certificates..:look:

This was worth it instead of ordering multiple times factoring in shipping the way I use the SitriNillah [it's my main conditioner]. I don't really go to the salon, etc. so it works out in the end.

I was going back n forth but when I really thought about it I knew it was worth it! I feel like I have a better plan now that I've had to go without a necessity or two. I know you understand that.

I was going back n forth but when I really thought about it I knew it was worth it! I feel like I have a better plan now that I've had to go without a necessity or two. I know you understand that.

Ohhhhhh..yes, I do....too well unfortunately :ohwell:....

I don't plan on going through the hair product stress again of wanting something for my hair and not having it within reach.

Hey you Hairveda junkies! I was wondering if anyone has used the whipped jelly for braidouts? My braidouts don't last until the end of the day and I was wondering if the whipped jelly will give them enough hold to last atleast most of the day? Thanks!

has anyone else use the whipped jelly for rollersets. i would love to hear the results.
I did at the nape of my hair which was super short at the time. It yielded a pretty "firm" set. Which was what I wanted. I didn't comb out the back area, just fingered through it. With all your hair. I wouldn't do it.
If I did, I would add a little oil or maybe some salerm or lacio to loosen it up a bit.
HTH.

I did at the nape of my hair which was super short at the time. It yielded a pretty "firm" set. Which was what I wanted. I didn't comb out the back area, just fingered through it. With all your hair. I wouldn't do it.
If I did, I would add a little oil or maybe some salerm or lacio to loosen it up a bit.
HTH.

thanks. so you wouldn't be able to comb through it afterwards. i might do what you did and do it in my nape just to see. thanks for the tip.

Poka or anyone who can chime in: Can you suggest products for fine-haired ladies which are also moisturizing?

Thanks a bunch for this. ;)

EVERYTHING:grin::lick::lachen:

My hair is not fine but at one point in a spot it was thin due to weaves. I like the green tea butter(not to heavy ad smells great) and the whipped cream, thats if your just looking for good moisturizers.

Poka or anyone who can chime in: Can you suggest products for fine-haired ladies which are also moisturizing?

I just ordered the Vatika Frosting, Hydrasoft spritz, 24/7 conditioner, and the 3 in 1 conditioner today! I am so excited just based on the experiences here, I am confident I didn't waste my money. I'll be letting everyone know what type of results I get from using them.

Also, I just had to let you guys know who are looking for LCD TVs that HSN has a 32" JVC TV w/ a IPOD/MP3 docking station in the front and a thumb drive slot for pictures for $599.99 or 4 flex payments of $149.99. The item # is 393328 (I think) at hsn.com. I just had to jump on it, and thought I'd pass that info on.

If you remotely like Castor Oil you have to try the CoCasta Oil, :lick: That stuff is the bomb, I love to use it to seal my ends....and on my edges, they are normal edges again after I distroyed them with years of micro braid wear. You could use it when you wear your hair in a bun, it may be too heavy to wear on an out style. (Relaxed laides chime in)

I think I will like the Avasoya oil on my straightened hair and if you like coconut, then try the Frosting!!!:lick:

If you remotely like Castor Oil you have to try the CoCasta Oil, :lick: That stuff is the bomb, I love to use it to seal my ends....and on my edges, they are normal edges again after I distroyed them with years of micro braid wear. You could use it when you wear your hair in a bun, it may be too heavy to wear on an out style. (Relaxed laides chime in)

I think I will like the Avasoya oil on my straightened hair and if you like coconut, then try the Frosting!!!:lick:

Thank you so much, sweetheart! :kiss: You know you're the greatest! :yep:

Okay....I ordered a sample size of everything that I could plus a full size of the cocasta (sp?) oil. I wonder why that one doesn't come in a sample pack too? But I love anything with coconut oil! I can't wait til it comes:grin:

Me too! :grin: I ordered the Hydrosoft spritz plus sample sizes of the DC mask, green tea butter, amala cream rinse, avosoyo oil, and the moist pro protein conditioner. :lick:

Hey you Hairveda junkies! I was wondering if anyone has used the whipped jelly for braidouts? My braidouts don't last until the end of the day and I was wondering if the whipped jelly will give them enough hold to last atleast most of the day? Thanks!

I haven't used it for a braid out yet, but I plan too.

Based on what CRLSweetie posted above, it sounds like the gel gives a firm hold so that may be perfect for a braidout / twistout. You could just take the braids out and separate your hair with your fingers...that should be really purrrrty!!

Ladies which HairVeda product or product combos do you use for braid-outs??

Is there a special section of the site for sample packs? I don't see it though I'm surfing from a my phone. Not sure if that has anything to do with it....

Is there a special section of the site for sample packs? I don't see it though I'm surfing from a my phone. Not sure if that has anything to do with it....

It's one of the options when choosing different sizes. It's a drop box next to each product. :yep:

I don't know about others but I find I must use shampoo after DCing with Stritinillah. My hair will be so moisturized and great. If I don't my hair is very weighed down, tangled, etc. I think its because I have very soft, fine hair. I use the Amala shampoo but I want to get Amla cream rinse as well

If anyone wasn't getting good results with Striti, that many help

I don't know about others but I find I must use shampoo after DCing with Stritinillah. My hair will be so moisturized and great. If I don't my hair is very weighed down, tangled, etc. I think its because I have very soft, fine hair. I use the Amala shampoo but I want to get Amla cream rinse as well

Some people LOOOOVE SitriNillah--I do--but others feel like it does not benefit their hair. So it depends. During my relaxer stretch it was like relaxer to me. I put it on my hair and my waves would disappear.

Q done stole all the whipped gelly tooo.:wallbash:
Now look I only got 4 jars. In my defense, that's one for each head in my household thank you. Q

Et tu Que? Et tu?

:lol:

Ya'll are a trip with the stash pics :lol:.....

*shay...u takin a pic of your pail?*

:look:
Yeah girl. I gotta keep my hair tight for our boo Vince. I got some hydrasoft on the way and I am good hopefully for awhile since I also hit up shescentit and afroveda on black Friday as well. Q

It's pretty thick, I know if I was relaxed it would be too heavy for my hair but it's pretty good for my natural hair. I generally add extra shea butter but that's because I like to drench my natural hair in moisture. It would be heavy for a freshly relaxed head of fine hair for sure.

Try it as pre-poo on dry hair, that would work great or right after a protein treatment...that's another idea for fine hair.

I have been purposely been staying out of these Hairveda threads b/c I am using up all my stuff before I even THINK of buying anything. My QB is running out so I am gonna try some of BJ's stuff.

I must admit I am totally green on her products. By choice b/c if I read reviews I'll go out and buy.

Now that I am in the market I can now actually read this thread.

Back