Hairveda products are amazing!!

Since yall posting stash's and all here's my little one. I use products slow so I don't stock up too much. This will last me a loooong time.

January2009001.jpg

I find myself staring at this pic a lot,:grin:.
Yall aer TORTURING ME!!! I wanna snatch that whipped gelly and run!!!

Pokahontas, I wanna stick my finger in that green tea butter :grin:. It just looks so warm and inviting...that's on my list to purchase. That and the Methi are the only things I haven't tried oh, and the Amala shampoo. I'll just try the butter and stick w/my staples though... anyone w/protein sensitive hair tried the Methi tea?

Since yall posting stash's and all here's my little one. I use products slow so I don't stock up too much. This will last me a loooong time.

January2009001.jpg

I find myself staring at this pic a lot,:grin:.
You can tell the OG HV junkies too by the product labels :giggle: If you have products w/all of the label changes, you've been at this for a while :grin:

Pokahontas, I wanna stick my finger in that green tea butter :grin:. It just looks so warm and inviting...that's on my list to purchase. That and the Methi are the only things I haven't tried oh, and the Amala shampoo. I'll just try the butter and stick w/my staples though... anyone w/protein sensitive hair tried the Methi tea?
Ha ha! The butter is good....you'll like it.

I tried the Amla shampoo yesterday and I liked it. I thought it would leave my hair stripped but it didn't, and I kept looking at my wet hair because the shampoo made it so shiny. For me though it seemed like it took quite a bit of shampoo for me to get the lather I wanted. I have hard water so that could be part of the reason. I can't wait to try the cream rinse.

I can't lie....ya'll got me over here feening for her store to open. I'm a sucka for anything that smells good!

So will her store be opening at midnight?

If so, midnight EST or is she on the west coast?

I can't lie....ya'll got me over here feening for her store to open. I'm a sucka for anything that smells good!

So will her store be opening at midnight?

If so, midnight EST or is she on the west coast?

EST. I believe she's in the Virginia or Maryland area.

i just got my order in, one thing is back ordered but i will be trting my product probably saturday

the whipped gelly and what is wallbash?

This is wallbash :wallbash:, but I couldn't add it in edit mode, lol.
It means I'm mad something is already back ordered!
But I guess I can live with that since I can't order until next week anyway....maybe everything will be in stock by then.

I think once I finish stocking up (hopefully by Feb) I will attempt (I was able to post a pic within a post one time) to post my Hairveda stash.

Okay....I ordered a sample size of everything that I could plus a full size of the cocasta (sp?) oil. I wonder why that one doesn't come in a sample pack too? But I love anything with coconut oil! I can't wait til it comes:grin:

Yes indeedey!!:grin:

:lol: :lol:

I ain't mad atchu! :lol:

I just pulled a Shay and dropped around 200...I'm pretty much set for the year with the exception of a restock here and there.

I was trying to wait for the tea conditioner...but just wanted to go ahead and get order in...

I can hold until my birthday to try it out...I will be requesting gift certificates..:look:

This was worth it instead of ordering multiple times factoring in shipping the way I use the SitriNillah [it's my main conditioner]. I don't really go to the salon, etc. so it works out in the end.

:lol: :lol:

I ain't mad atchu! :lol:

I just pulled a Shay and dropped around 200...I'm pretty much set for the year with the exception of a restock here and there.

I was trying to wait for the tea conditioner...but just wanted to go ahead and get order in...
I can hold until my birthday to try it out...I will be requesting gift certificates..:look:

This was worth it instead of ordering multiple times factoring in shipping the way I use the SitriNillah [it's my main conditioner]. I don't really go to the salon, etc. so it works out in the end.
I don't ever go to the salon....I never thought of it that way....now I can justify making another order:look::grin:.

Back