Hairveda products are amazing!!

:lol: @ that last part. I do the same thing to my mom. I still tie up my hair with a scarf I stole from her a couple of years ago...it's the only one that will stay on my head. Every time she sees it she says, "is that my scarf?" I'm like man I have had this thing so long...I need you to let go.

Thank goodness we don't use the same hair products...that would really be a fight.
Poor mom!! LOL It's hard to find a good sleep scarf! :giggle:

:lachen: I'm mad yall got yall's basket order ready and we still got a whole day to go before she opens!

Yall dont play!

And (yes, I'm starting a sentence off with a conjunction) that's exactly where they will stay until I get some money. I ain't rolling like that - I'm just playing pretend. Spending that much on hair products is why sugar daddy's were invented :lick: (I'm just kidding. Sugar daddy's are icky, but the candies are yummy)

Besides, I have enough to last me a long while until I need to buy some more. The protein treatment can wait, 'cause my hair is doing okay. I guess it could be used as a preventative measure though :rolleyes:

Has anyone ordered this stuff while overseas. I plano on ordering some Friday, but I'm overseas and I'm wondering if I should order 2 of everything just in case it takes months to get to me. If it'll only take like a month then I'll be fine just ordering 1 of everything.

Just wanted too add that I received my beloved Haul yesterday and everything looks just wonderful..this is a reship that BJ was so kind to resend me as the post office lost my 1st order..
100_2733.jpg
I will be washing my hair tonight...:yep:
That was so nice of BJ. I'm glad you got your stuff!

Why she wanna change stuff AFTER Black Friday!

She even got the hydrasoft spritz in an 8oz. And other stuff has $2.50 samples.

This is all too much!
Right! :lachen:

I know her stuff saved me this morning. I had slept on a twist out and was just gonna puff it and go today. Well my stupid shower drain got clogged - I was so sleepy this morning, in my efforts to check it out I did not actually turn the shower off and got my freakin' hair wet. :wallbash:

I'm not a wash n go kinda gal...it just doesn't look right 'cause the front half of my hair is Cnapp. But I had no choice. I slapped on the Moist 24/7 while in the shower...tangles slid right out when I combed/rinsed. I put in a little leave in and then applied the Whipped Gelly. Tied my edges down while I finished getting ready.

I am LOVING my puff today! My edges are completely laid down...I never got that before without tons and globs of gel.

I guess I'll add another container of Whipped Gelly to my list...I'm about to go broke over this. :lachen:

Oh man..I dont think I am gonna order anything this go round..altho i would like sommore whipped gelly for my stash..ima hold out..but why do i feel like i am losing out if i dont order come jan 1st?????lol

OK...so I just put what I wanted in the cart, just to see...$155.73, and that's without the 1 gallon tub of Sitrinillah...:spinning:

I guess I know what I'm requesting for my birthday next month... :lachen:

Girl I am a "newbie" compared to yall. I gotta get my stash right!:lachen:
Why do I feel like I have Hairveda anorexia now in addition to hair anorexia? I never feel like I have enough stuff. With the exception of another bottle of CoCasta, SheaAloe and my Whipped Cream not pictured, this is all I have left:
DSC01617-vi.jpg

Why does it still always feel like I'm about to run out? Oh yea, somebody want to swap out that Hydrosoft Spritz with me? It leaves a film or something on my hair that I don't care for.

Why do I feel like I have Hairveda anorexia now in addition to hair anorexia? I never feel like I have enough stuff. With the exception of another bottle of CoCasta, SheaAloe and my Whipped Cream not pictured, this is all I have left:
DSC01617-vi.jpg

Why does it still always feel like I'm about to run out? Oh yea, somebody want to swap out that Hydrosoft Spritz with me? It leaves a film or something on my hair that I don't care for.
:drool:
:drool:

DSC01617-vi.jpg

dang. that is a lot of product. what is in the big huge bottle?

DSC01617-vi.jpg

Girl! What the??????? :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Are those two big containers of VF, next to the Cocasta??? Or is that Sitrinillah. I want that gallon of 24/7 back there...

I can't take it! :drool:

Girl! What the??????? :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Are those two big containers of VF, next to the Cocasta??? Or is that Sitrinillah. I want that gallon of 24/7 back there...

I can't take it! :drool:
Those are two of the now extinct 41 oz jars of SitriNillah.

A true sign of a junkie is she's never satisfied :look:. I just need a couple things in January and I'll be good...

I stuck, I don know if I wanna get the SitriNillah or the Moist 24/7. I am running low on both. Right now both are in my cart and I keep looking at it like its gonna tell me which one to choose, lol

I got stuff in my cart too now that I know how it is. I gotta update it though. I've had some hydrasoft spritzes in there for awhile. Right now my total is $165 without the update and the new protein tx because you can't add it yet. I will keep checking though.

Those are two of the now extinct 41 oz jars of SitriNillah.

A true sign of a junkie is she's never satisfied :look:. I just need a couple things in January and I'll be good...

Girl! I need one of those jars of Sitrinillah so bad right now!:spinning:

Since yall posting stash's and all here's my little one. I use products slow so I don't stock up too much. This will last me a loooong time.

January2009001.jpg

I find myself staring at this pic a lot,:grin:.

Back