Hairveda products are amazing!!

I waited what felt like an eternity for these products...ok, okay, two weeks. But I got them yesterday. I smelled the products first and was swept off my feet. Then I washed my hair and conditioned it with WEN. I then eagerly put on the whipped cream as a leave in, therew in a spritz of her mist, and then sealed with her vatika frosting. I then let my hair dry to like 80% and then made individual plaits for a braid out. While the braid out came out very nice, ((it looks thick and funky!!)..ladies, my hair feels like a Brillo pad!!!!!!!!!!! What did I do wrong?? My hair felt sooooo soft when I applied the products wet but now my hair is hard and a bit dull too. These products smell soooo good, I don't want to give them up....but I can't go walking around with hard hair...Oh, I am sooo dismayed right now! BUT- still rocking a cute look :-)

Beans4reezy--I see you are relaxed like me. A little bit of whipped cream is all you need. I've never tried it in my wet hair only dry. As BJ says only a dime size amount will do. I think that may make the difference.

:drool:
DANG!!!! I can't wait till Jan 1!!!!:wallbash:
I know, right!!!!

I KNEW THAT WAS MY WHIPPED GELLY I SAW IN YOUR PIC. I am suffering withdrawal like a serious crackhead. :wallbash:
I'm suffering from withdrawal from hydrasoft spritz. I was using it to wet bun daily. When I couldn't get it on Black Friday I had to wait. I know she had it after that but I couldn't order because of my No Buy Til Jan 09 Challenge. I had only one pass left and I needed to order some stuff from Lotioncrafters. What a mess :lachen:!

Jan 1st cant seem to get here fast enough
:spinning:...I know I'm like get here already!

I just had to come back and mention that I did a co-wash with the 24/7 conditioner last night. I had to do this because my hair was dry like a brillo pad :nono: no matter what I put in it. Anyhow, my hair felt so good while I was washing it and afterwards. I would definitely buy this conditioner again. :yep: Staple!!

I just had to come back and mention that I did a co-wash with the 24/7 conditioner last night. I had to do this because my hair was dry like a brillo pad :nono: no matter what I put in it. Anyhow, my hair felt so good while I was washing it and afterwards. I would definitely buy this conditioner again. :yep: Staple!!
O thanks! I will try that this week...today ima do a strinilla treatment..:yep:

I hate to sound like a broken record but ITA with Kimiche. Moist 24/7 is the ish!!! I'm 17 weeks post and have been cowashing with it. I've never cowashed with anything else.

I hate to sound like a broken record but ITA with Kimiche. Moist 24/7 is the ish!!! I'm 17 weeks post and have been cowashing with it. I've never cowashed with anything else.

Have you ever tried it as a deep conditioner? Let me just say :lick:
When I was waiting for my SitriNillah, I used the Moist Condition under both the steamer and a heating cap. The tangles and kinks just slide out of my hair! Their ingredients are pretty similar minus 4 that are in the SitriNillah Conditioner, so I figured, "Why not?"

When you're feeling stingy with the Deep Conditioner, give Moist Condition a whirl :yep:

I waited what felt like an eternity for these products...ok, okay, two weeks. But I got them yesterday. I smelled the products first and was swept off my feet. Then I washed my hair and conditioned it with WEN. I then eagerly put on the whipped cream as a leave in, therew in a spritz of her mist, and then sealed with her vatika frosting. I then let my hair dry to like 80% and then made individual plaits for a braid out. While the braid out came out very nice, ((it looks thick and funky!!)..ladies, my hair feels like a Brillo pad!!!!!!!!!!! What did I do wrong?? My hair felt sooooo soft when I applied the products wet but now my hair is hard and a bit dull too. These products smell soooo good, I don't want to give them up....but I can't go walking around with hard hair...Oh, I am sooo dismayed right now! BUT- still rocking a cute look :-)
two things could have caused the hardness.
1) the whipped cream is heavy so you only need a litle and some people may only like it on dry hair as a moisturizer
2)the vatiks frosting is coconut oil based. its cold now so it is solid. so when your hair dried so did the oil.

Have you ever tried it as a deep conditioner? Let me just say :lick:
When I was waiting for my SitriNillah, I used the Moist Condition under both the steamer and a heating cap. The tangles and kinks just slide out of my hair! Their ingredients are pretty similar minus 4 that are in the SitriNillah Conditioner, so I figured, "Why not?"

When you're feeling stingy with the Deep Conditioner, give Moist Condition a whirl :yep:

No I haven't but thanks for letting me know. It will become my backup to Sitrinillah now :yep:!!

:yep: I'm only around 9 weeks post, but my new growth is kicking my behind. If I didn't co wash with that last night I don't know what I would've done this morning, seriously. I love it.

I swear I seemed to be doing well with my extended stretch...I didn't get my package when I thought I was...I lost so much hair when I didn't have my stuff during those last remaining weeks... :(

I will make sure my
*bleep* is covered and well stocked for the next six months. That *bleep* will not happen again..

Good to know about the moist for back up...

*rant over*

i moisturized last night and sealed with vatika frosting and am back in love. i always go back and forth between coconut oil, cocasta oil, and vatika frosting so when i go back to one its like i fall in love all over again.

:bighug:You okay, now? I hope so. The 1st is almost here.

I swear I seemed to be doing well with my extended stretch...I didn't get my package when I thought I was...I lost so much hair when I didn't have my stuff during those last remaining weeks... :(

I will make sure my *bleep* is covered and well stocked for the next six months. That *bleep* will not happen again..

Good to know about the moist for back up...

*rant over*

Beans4reezy--I see you are relaxed like me. A little bit of whipped cream is all you need. I've never tried it in my wet hair only dry. As BJ says only a dime size amount will do. I think that may make the difference.

Thank you !! I'm going to use it on dry hair and reduce the portion I use..these products smell way too good for these not to be effective.

Did ya'll notice something different on the hairveda website? The 16 oz and 32 oz (ex: SitriNillah) sizes are available :grin: When I get some money I'm going straight for the gallon size!

ETA: The AvoSoya Oil has a new formula. Oh my goodness! I'm gonna be broke...
The bulk sizes are available now too!

Last edited:
Why she wanna change stuff AFTER Black Friday!

She even got the hydrasoft spritz in an 8oz. And other stuff has $2.50 samples.

This is all too much!

This is all too much!

It really is! :ohwell:
I may never have money to go out or do anything, but at least my hair will be on point thanks to Hairveda. :grin: & :nono:

This is all too much!

I put that 8 oz. bottle of the spritz in my basket with the quickness. I sure did get tired of playing around with those little 4 oz. jars of Whipped Gelly as well - 16 ounces is way better :yep: Now I got something to work with.

I put over $200 (18 lbs to be exact) worth of stuff in my basket and shipping was $12.95 :look: I don't know if that's right because UPS shipping is way more than that, and the bulk size of Moist Condition 24/7 is why the shipping should be worth more.

It really is! :ohwell:
I may never have money to go out or do anything, but at least my hair will be on point thanks to Hairveda. :grin: & :nono:

I HAVE to get that Methi Sativa Tea Recovery kit. I really think it will benefit me trying to stretch. And you get so much for cheap.

And do you know that HALF of my Avosoya oil fell all out in my bathroom drawer? I laid it down wrong and the pump got caught on something and there was oil everywhere! :sad:

Talk about pissed....new excuse for me to get the different formula though.:grin:

The 16oz was $26 I know cuz its in my cart:blush: Now same size higher price. Now I know I gotta stock up.

Uh oh! You sure? Did the price AND the size change or just the price?

You know what this means right? Supply & Demand. Demand is up and overhead is kicking in..

Back