Hairveda products are amazing!!

JJ, so you did receive the package? Phew! I was so worried I didn't seal the package correctly!

I was just on the Hairveda site and noticed that they finally have the Methi Sativa Protein Tea Repair Kit picture up. I'll probably order it just to try it. Do I need to repair anything? Umm not really but who cares LOL

methikit1.JPG

HairVeda's Methi Sativa Tea Deep Conditioner is a rich Protein & Indian herbs infused conditioner designed for damaged hair. 16oz.

Our Methi Tea Recovery Conditioner adds much needed moisture to create a balance of strength and softness to your hair. 16oz.

I believe its $25 for both products. If so, that's REALLY cheap.

I'm with you on the bolded.... although I'm surprised after flat ironing my hair after one year that I need to get at least 1 inch of my ends trimmed :perplexed: I guess that makes sense because I had to do an emergency BC last year after a problem with a relaxer so my ends are likely just a left over from that problem.

I haven't received my package yet but the mail has been extremely slow in my area due to the holidays. I expect to get it tomorrow. My hair LOVES :love: the Green Tea!!!

I am getting it :grin:! I will also be buying the 16oz almond glaze, a gallon of Moist Condition 24/7 and the gallon of Moist Condtion PRO. Okay not all in the same order but I've noticed too many people saying they want to try Hairveda :blush:. I gotta stock up!

:lol:

I'm so there... I was :lick:...

Just trying to figure out where the h*** I'ma put the pail at..
I'm prepping for the new arrivals to the apartment..:look:

i wish she would post the ingredients though.
I don't know about the conditioner, but the ingredients for the Methi Sativa Protein Tea are:

Wheat Protein, Hydrosol urea, Water, Extract of Chamomile, Cinnamon bark, Black seed, Methi, Green Tea, Jasmine, Peppermint, Passion flower, Orange Powder, Tea Tree essential oil.

I ordered my tea with my original order of Veda products...I haven't used it yet, though. I am assuming she has not changed the ingredients. It's a small bottle...the label says it's goodf or 10-12 uses. I don't use protein a lot so this should last me for a while.

I don't know about the conditioner, but the ingredients for the Methi Sativa Protein Tea are:

Wheat Protein, Hydrosol urea, Water, Extract of Chamomile, Cinnamon bark, Black seed, Methi, Green Tea, Jasmine, Peppermint, Passion flower, Orange Powder, Tea Tree essential oil.

I ordered my tea with my original order of Veda products...I haven't used it yet, though. I am assuming she has not changed the ingredients. It's a small bottle...the label says it's goodf or 10-12 uses. I don't use protein a lot so this should last me for a while.
That tea sounds like the bomb!

I tried a oil treatment with the Vatika Frosting. Loved it!There are a lot of things on that site I want to try! I'm sold. I'm ready to place another order as soon as she opens up! Better yet, I might wait a few days...Ya'll gonna shut her down again from overload on the 1st, lol!

Ladies my heart is broken
My daughter came over for the weekend so I can help her with the baby. She deep conditioned with my Hairveda DC. Then she used the whipped gelly and ooh'd and aah'd about how awesome her hair felt (her curls looks absolutely beautiful) and then she asked me if I could GIVE HER my Hairveda hair oil cuz it has vitamin E. She knows I have a hard time saying no to her. So I gave it to her. And I also gave her one of the whipped gelly's. I walked away dejected, my fists in the air talking about why God why? LOL I will have no choice but to place another order now.

My daughter came over for the weekend so I can help her with the baby. She deep conditioned with my Hairveda DC. Then she used the whipped gelly and ooh'd and aah'd about how awesome her hair felt (her curls looks absolutely beautiful) and then she asked me if I could GIVE HER my Hairveda hair oil cuz it has vitamin E. She knows I have a hard time saying no to her. So I gave it to her. And I also gave her one of the whipped gelly's. I walked away dejected, my fists in the air talking about why God why? LOL I will have no choice but to place another order now.

You sound just like my mom - actually a typical mom :grin: Hey, at least she asked. I just take until my mom notices her goodies missing. She should have never told me that I never had to ask. Now when I take, she acts surprised. She dropped the ball on that one :giggle:

I waited what felt like an eternity for these products...ok, okay, two weeks. But I got them yesterday. I smelled the products first and was swept off my feet. Then I washed my hair and conditioned it with WEN. I then eagerly put on the whipped cream as a leave in, therew in a spritz of her mist, and then sealed with her vatika frosting. I then let my hair dry to like 80% and then made individual plaits for a braid out. While the braid out came out very nice, ((it looks thick and funky!!)..ladies, my hair feels like a Brillo pad!!!!!!!!!!! What did I do wrong?? My hair felt sooooo soft when I applied the products wet but now my hair is hard and a bit dull too. These products smell soooo good, I don't want to give them up....but I can't go walking around with hard hair...Oh, I am sooo dismayed right now! BUT- still rocking a cute look :-)

You are such a sweet heart!! You know that baby needs that stuff!! Your generosity will be rewarded many times over!!

Next time hide your stash :lol:

I waited what felt like an eternity for these products...ok, okay, two weeks. But I got them yesterday. I smelled the products first and was swept off my feet. Then I washed my hair and conditioned it with WEN. I then eagerly put on the whipped cream as a leave in, therew in a spritz of her mist, and then sealed with her vatika frosting. I then let my hair dry to like 80% and then made individual plaits for a braid out. While the braid out came out very nice, ((it looks thick and funky!!)..ladies, my hair feels like a Brillo pad!!!!!!!!!!! What did I do wrong?? My hair felt sooooo soft when I applied the products wet but now my hair is hard and a bit dull too. These products smell soooo good, I don't want to give them up....but I can't go walking around with hard hair...Oh, I am sooo dismayed right now! BUT- still rocking a cute look :-)

The Whipped cream is different, I wouldn't use it as a leave-in I would use it more like a finishing product and I wouldn't put anything else over it because I think it's very sealing because it has wax in it, put your moisture on first and then put the whipped cream on...

Correct me if I'm wrong ladies.

You are such a sweet heart!! You know that baby needs that stuff!! Your generosity will be rewarded many times over!!

Next time hide your stash :lol:
:lol: @ that last part. I do the same thing to my mom. I still tie up my hair with a scarf I stole from her a couple of years ago...it's the only one that will stay on my head. Every time she sees it she says, "is that my scarf?" I'm like man I have had this thing so long...I need you to let go.

Thank goodness we don't use the same hair products...that would really be a fight.

I bought a FEW bottles of hydrosoft spritz and I dont like it at all. I am offering them for sale on the exchange board. Please pm me if interested. Bought during the Black Friday sale. Yes, I am one of the ones that got it early....

ooh, girl u know family will jack u for the good stuff...:grin:..

Just wanted too add that I received my beloved Haul yesterday and everything looks just wonderful..this is a reship that BJ was so kind to resend me as the post office lost my 1st order..
100_2733.jpg
I will be washing my hair tonight...:yep:

Back