Hairveda products are amazing!!

I just used the Moist Pro conditioner after the Alma Creme rinse, geez it made my hair feel heavenly, and im 7 weeks post, it felt like my hair just had a fresh relaxer. So soft, all I can say when I rinse it out was OMG, it feel so good, wait what am I talking about agin, ok, sorry got off key, Hairveda make you do that sometimes. But the Alma Creme rinse (the milder one) its so gentle on the hair, almost seem like a conditioner, and its do get your scalp clean, cause I had some serious build up after a 1.5 week of co wash.

Me and Stirnella coudn't get along to well, but thats okay cause the Moist Pro hit the spot.

Okay....I finally made it to the end of this thread whew! :spinning: I made this shopping list and I can't wait for Jan. 1st! I really hope she has another sale though because I'm broke...

Here's my list:
-Vatika Frosting
-Almond Glaze
-Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter
-Cocasta Oil
-Whipped Cream
-Strinillah Deep Conditioning Masque

This is my list as well, minus the Whipped Cream-I didn't care for it at all, I'm relaxed if that helps.

I didn't like the Amala Shampoo (well it did help with removing the Henna and Indigo out of my hair), but won't re-order it.

I'm so glad I got the sample pack, now I NEED the Green Tea Herbal Butter, I would love a 10 gallon pail of that!

I haven't tried the conditioners yet.
I like the whipped jelly, but will stick w/my aloe vera gel at least until I run out, but it's a brand new bottle so that'll be awhile.

Oh, and for the record, I ordered my HV 2 weeks before Thanksgiving and I received it a little after Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
This is my list as well, minus the Whipped Cream-I didn't care for it at all, I'm relaxed if that helps.

I didn't like the Amala Shampoo (well it did help with removing the Henna and Indigo out of my hair), but won't re-order it.

I'm so glad I got the sample pack, now I NEED the Green Tea Herbal Butter, I would love a 10 gallon pail of that!

I haven't tried the conditioners yet.
I like the whipped jelly, but will stick w/my aloe vera gel at least until I run out, but it's a brand new bottle so that'll be awhile.

Oh, and for the record, I ordered my HV 2 weeks before Thanksgiving and I received it a little after Thanksgiving.
I can't wait til she opens back up in Jan so I can place an order! :wallbash: :ohwell:

It really depends on how its used and how much hair u have. Its good for a year, so u have a whole year to use it up :yep: ! I never mix it with anything but it could be a good base for someone to use to make home made concoctions and mixes.

*Fab* if it comes down to uh "needing" that pail, we can go in on it and split it :look: if u don't want to commit to 10 lbs. I'm just saying, u right up the skreet ;)
A year, huh? <<scratches chin, thinking>> I suppose I could share some with my sisters..maybe. :grin:

That's good to know that she ships bulk sizes UPS bc I love my UPS man. I know I definitely need to get that gallon of Moist Condition 24/7. I don't think I could pass up the Sitrinillah pail either.

The Princess--I've been talking about Moist Condition 24/7 for a while now. I'm 16 weeks post and I have no problems whatsoever.

Uhhhh, So who noticed the new Methi Sativa Tea Recovery System?

I'm all over that!:yep:

You get a Deep Protein conditioner AND a moisture conditioner together for $25.

Adds that to my list.....:grin:

I finally tried everything I ordered and my initial impressions follow.

Thumbs up
Sitranillah dt: I liked this one very much. My hair felt very soft behind using it after I washed with a shampoo bar. I left it in overnight.

Amla cream rinse: I was surpised at how nice my hair felt after using this instead of cowashing one day.

Thumbs down
24/7 moist condition: My hair was a big poofy fluffy mess after leaving this on for 5 mins. My hair also did not feel as soft as it usually does after conditioning. Ill give it another shot however so far I am not really feeling this conditioner.

Almond glaze: the smell is kind of overwhelming. I did use far too much because my hair felt sticky after it dried. Initially, my braidout was soft and defined waves but it didn't hold up throughout the day. It was warm and humid tht day and my hair was dry and frizzy by the end of the day. The smell was also a bit too much. I plan to try this in a different way and use much less of it.

Whipped cream: I used it as a leave-in like some folks suggested. I thought it would have had more slip but I definitely didn't get that feeling. Ill try it as suggested on the packaging before reaching a conclusion..

Last edited:
...be still my heart...

gallonsitri.JPG
Now why am I picturing one of you girls dunking your whole head over in that thing:lachen:.

Oh lord. Big ole pail of strinillah? I have been wanting to try it but cheating on my baby daddy, Motions Moisture plus always leaves me dissapointed. I REALLY need a larger size of the whipped gelly. THAT STUFF IS AMAZING!!!! I have been using megatek with some serious growth and that gelly LAYS my edges and you only need a little bit of it. Imma email BJ and ask about a larger size. Does anyone else love the whipped gelly?

i do. i used it to lay my edges down when i was 12 weeks post. i also, put a tiny bit on my loosened hair yesterday on my crown and wound up with shine.

Oh lord. Big ole pail of strinillah? I have been wanting to try it but cheating on my baby daddy, Motions Moisture plus always leaves me dissapointed. I REALLY need a larger size of the whipped gelly. THAT STUFF IS AMAZING!!!! I have been using megatek with some serious growth and that gelly LAYS my edges and you only need a little bit of it. Imma email BJ and ask about a larger size. Does anyone else love the whipped gelly?

I like it alot. I do notice that it takes a while for my hair to dry and the gel to start taking affect. Like it'll look like I have nothing in my hair, just wet loose hair. Then it dries and my curls finally look defined and my hair is soft and not crunchy. Sometimes I apply the gelly and I get worried that I didn't put enough and that my hair will look a frizzy mess.

As of January the whipped gelly will be available in 16 oz.

I've been back n forth about spending $150 on that pail of Sitrinillah. Gotta do it.

Woo Hoo! I got my paypal shipping notice on yesterday! I don't remember what I bought, but I am excited and can't wait to experience what most of you already have...

:poke: :poke:

:look:

I am getting it :grin:! I will also be buying the 16oz almond glaze, a gallon of Moist Condition 24/7 and the gallon of Moist Condtion PRO. Okay not all in the same order but I've noticed too many people saying they want to try Hairveda :blush:. I gotta stock up!

Woo Hoo! I got my paypal shipping notice on yesterday! I don't remember what I bought, but I am excited and can't wait to experience what most of you already have...

Great news!

I flat ironed my natural hair for the first time (oh my ends...that's another post)

I smoothed a touch of the Green Tea Herbal butter on to my strands...smooth happy soft moisturized hair. There is no water in this product so no reversion. My crazy ends even loves the stuff :up:

Yes!! :dance7:

JJ, so you did receive the package? Phew! I was so worried I didn't seal the package correctly!

I was just on the Hairveda site and noticed that they finally have the Methi Sativa Protein Tea Repair Kit picture up. I'll probably order it just to try it. Do I need to repair anything? Umm not really but who cares LOL

methikit1.JPG

HairVeda's Methi Sativa Tea Deep Conditioner is a rich Protein & Indian herbs infused conditioner designed for damaged hair. 16oz.

Our Methi Tea Recovery Conditioner adds much needed moisture to create a balance of strength and softness to your hair. 16oz.

I believe its $25 for both products. If so, that's REALLY cheap.

JJ, so you did receive the package? Phew! I was so worried I didn't seal the package correctly!

I was just on the Hairveda site and noticed that they finally have the Methi Sativa Protein Tea Repair Kit picture up. I'll probably order it just to try it. Do I need to repair anything? Umm not really but who cares LOL

methikit1.JPG

HairVeda's Methi Sativa Tea Deep Conditioner is a rich Protein & Indian herbs infused conditioner designed for damaged hair. 16oz.

Our Methi Tea Recovery Conditioner adds much needed moisture to create a balance of strength and softness to your hair. 16oz.

I believe its $25 for both products. If so, that's REALLY cheap.
That tea kit looks :lick:.

I guess I will be making another order:nono:.

As of January the whipped gelly will be available in 16 oz.

I've been back n forth about spending $150 on that pail of Sitrinillah. Gotta do it.

:notworthy
OMG!!! I think I will have to order several, even though a little goes such a long way. I used the last of mine the other day and I was so sad!!!! COME ON January 1!!!!!!!!!

Back