Hairveda products are amazing!!

When the store opens back up, I think I'm gonna buy:

• Vatika Frosting
  • Hydrating Spritz
  • Whipped Cream
  • DC Mask
  • Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter
But I'm torn about the hair oils and the shampoos. Which are the best?

I'm thinking of selling the baggy cream and the vatika frosting..I only used the Vatika frosting once and the baggy cream in 85% full... I don't really see a need for the frosting since I have so many oils.

If anyone wants them PM me

ETA: sold!

Last edited:
Warning--You might not get everything you want on Jan 1st bc it seems everybody and their mama wants to buy Hairveda:spinning:!! I won't be doing jack on New Year's bc I just broke up with my boyfriend so I won't be otherwise occupied. I hope that gives me an advantage :yep: when shopping. Well that last time I had technical difficulties so that delayed me getting online. Be ready ladies :grin:!

Warning--You might not get everything you want on Jan 1st bc it seems everybody and their mama wants to buy Hairveda:spinning:!! I won't be doing jack on New Year's bc I just broke up with my boyfriend so I won't be otherwise occupied. I hope that gives me an advantage :yep: when shopping. Well that last time I had technical difficulties so that delayed me getting online. Be ready ladies :grin:!
I know, right! I don't think I'll be doing much on NYE either, so I'll be right there ordering with ya. :lachen:

I just checked out the site and noticed something "new" ladies go take a look. Eisani had been talking about it. I check the site at least once a day bc she is really building it up and it helps with the "waiting". I know...I have issues!

I just checked out the site and noticed something "new" ladies go take a look. Eisani had been talking about it. I check the site at least once a day bc she is really building it up and it helps with the "waiting". I know...I have issues!

I went to the website and didn't see anything

...be still my heart...

gallonsitri.JPG

Were the bulk sizes new? I don't recall them before. I am trying to see how I can scrape together 150 bucks, that will be all my hair money for awhile :perplexed

I didn't see one either but that is the joy of checking the site often. She also has done some new stuff on the product usage page.
I saw that too. I normally just use the Amala Shampoo on my DC days. But I could see using it in the way she suggested.

Note that the larger sizes are listed for "salon usage" but we are all over there salivating... :lachen::lachen::lachen:

She's always had the ability to produce large size containers, she just didn't have that part of the site up. Welcome to my world lmao :yay:

She's always had the ability to produce large size containers, she just didn't have that part of the site up. Welcome to my world lmao :yay:
:grin:

OK so seriously...how long does it take you to get through a gallon of the 24/7? I wouldn't want to order it and then have some of it going to waste because I couldn't use it before the shelf life expired.

Umm I don't know about $150 for that pail of Sitrinillah.. I gotta go do the math... I got 8 ozs for 7.50... oh duh.. just did the math... same price.

Umm I don't know about $150 for that pail of Sitrinillah.. I gotta go do the math... I got 8 ozs for 7.50... oh duh.. just did the math... same price.

Yeah I think it's well worth it. It'd be worth it not to have to worry about ordering some every month or so. Also the shipping would probably be less in the long run for that one big tub of it, instead of the a whole lot of 16 or 18 ozs.

Right? :look:

Yeah I think it's well worth it. It'd be worth it not to have to worry about ordering some every month or so. Also the shipping would probably be less in the long run for that one big tub of it, instead of the a whole lot of 16 or 18 ozs.

Right? :look:
That's what I'm worried about...the shipping. Might be cheaper for me to drive to her and pick it up. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Those of you who have ordered bigger containers before, how is the shipping?

:grin:

OK so seriously...how long does it take you to get through a gallon of the 24/7? I wouldn't want to order it and then have some of it going to waste because I couldn't use it before the shelf life expired.

It really depends on how its used and how much hair u have. Its good for a year, so u have a whole year to use it up :yep: ! I never mix it with anything but it could be a good base for someone to use to make home made concoctions and mixes.

*Fab* if it comes down to uh "needing" that pail, we can go in on it and split it :look: if u don't want to commit to 10 lbs. I'm just saying, u right up the skreet ;)

Back