Hairveda products are amazing!!

OK I tried the Hairveda Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter and I officially don't like it on my hair. Before I sell it or swap it, anybody here want it? I'll pay for shipping and you can have it for $3.50 since I used a little bit of it. Everything else I'm keeping so don't even think about asking LOL
Me, I'll take it off your hands!!

OK I tried the Hairveda Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter and I officially don't like it on my hair. Before I sell it or swap it, anybody here want it? I'll pay for shipping and you can have it for $3.50 since I used a little bit of it. Everything else I'm keeping so don't even think about asking LOL
How did you use it? In conjunction with other products? Wet hair? Dry hair? What didn't you like about it?

And its SOLD! that was quick!

Cassandra - It just didn't agree with my hair. Maybe its just not meant to be. Its ok though, everything else works like magic just not this particular product :sad:
Well, we can't win 'em all. I'm glad the other stuff is working for you, though. :yep:

I used the Amala shampoo for a 2nd time and this time I didn't get the itching like before. I think the 1st time, my scalp was in shock from being that clean. I have used other shampoos and then ran a nail lightly along my scalp and still found "gunk." Not so with the Amala Shampoo.

This Avosoya oil is some good stuff!

It's MUCH lighter than the Cocasta and gives more shine too. And smells so nice.

I much rather use this oil for everyday use and use the thicker Cocasta for conditioning and hot oil treatments.

Doesn't weigh my hair down at all!

Okay....I finally made it to the end of this thread whew! :spinning: I made this shopping list and I can't wait for Jan. 1st! I really hope she has another sale though because I'm broke...

Here's my list:
-Vatika Frosting
-Almond Glaze
-Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter
-Cocasta Oil
-Whipped Cream
-Strinillah Deep Conditioning Masque

I'm thinking she will have a sale because she has a new product coming out and she's offering some larger sizes for some of her current products. Thank goodness the 1st is next week bc I need to order some stuff ASAP.

I'm thinking she will have a sale because she has a new product coming out and she's offering some larger sizes for some of her current products. Thank goodness the 1st is next week bc I need to order some stuff ASAP.
Yes, I need a bigger size of the Moist 24/7, the Sitrinillah, and the Amala Shampoo. I only ordered the 8 oz CoCasta this time...next time I will get the 16 oz.

Yes, I need a bigger size of the Moist 24/7, the Sitrinillah, and the Amala Shampoo. I only ordered the 8 oz CoCasta this time...next time I will get the 16 oz.

How do you like the shampoo? I love my Inecto coconut shampoo ($6 at Ulta) and its great, but I am curious to see how the Amala Shampoo would work on my hair. I've never triedthe Cocasta or Moist 24/7.

It's funny to see that I am not the only one on pins and needles waiting for Hair Veda to reopen. I think I'm gonna try some whipped cream because my ends are a broken raggedy mess and I'm trying to make WL next year. :sad:

How do you like the shampoo? I love my Inecto coconut shampoo ($6 at Ulta) and its great, but I am curious to see how the Amala Shampoo would work on my hair. I've never triedthe Cocasta or Moist 24/7.
I am loving the shampoo. I only have to use one pass and it gets my hair and scalp pretty clean. Previously I would shampoo, and then run my nail lightly over my scalp and there would still be "gunk." :nono: With the Amala shampoo I have none of that. My scalp itched the first time I used it...I don't think it was used to being that clean. :lachen: It works well with the Moist 24/7 conditioner. Some folks use the Moist 24/7 as a leave in...if you like a thicker, creamier leave in, it would be good for that.

The CoCasta oil smells divine and works well as a scalp oil to help stimulate growth, and as a pre-poo.

The Moist 24/7 is great for cowashing. I'm a bit biased because I haven't used anything else but once something works I don't look for other products. I'm 16 weeks post and my new growth has never been an issue.

The Moist 24/7 is great for cowashing. I'm a bit biased because I haven't used anything else but once something works I don't look for other products. I'm 16 weeks post and my new growth has never been an issue.
I've been using the Amala Cream Rinse before the Moist 24/7, but I have no doubt sthe 24/7 could be used alone for co-washing. It has great slip. As soon as I put it on, I can finger comb. And I love the scent. I just need to keep a whole vat next to the tub. :lachen:

I'm glad people are discovering the Avosoya oil, I love, love LOVE it!! :)

This Avosoya oil is some good stuff!

It's MUCH lighter than the Cocasta and gives more shine too. And smells so nice.

I much rather use this oil for everyday use and use the thicker Cocasta for conditioning and hot oil treatments.

Doesn't weigh my hair down at all!

I'm glad people are discovering the Avosoya oil, I love, love LOVE it!! :)

Well yesterday I co-washed, but didn't feel like putting gel in my hair. Not even the gelly. So I applied a leave in on my ponytail, slapped some Avosoya oil and that's it. Well I put some shescenit Shea butter on the front of my hair to make sure it didn't frizz. My ponytail looked and felt awesome. I did a wash-n-go this morning and applied some avosoya oil, leave-in condish and some of the whipped gelly. My co-worker commented on how lovely I smelled :yep: She thought it was perfume LOL Not that perfume needs to smell like a bakery...

I will try the other oil once my Avosoya is half way done. I also need to order 2 sheabutters from shescentit, best thing I ever bought.

Oooh, I can't wait til the store opens so I can buy some of that..

As if I need anymore stuff..wow:grin:

I'm sure I don't need anymore shoes - got 2 boxes of shoes under my desk, at home, in the basement - never stops me from buying a new pair. Same thing goes with make-up, purses and clothes :grin:

I love Shescentit's whipped shea too! Just the right consistancy and makes my edges look so pretty!! I use the kind with the sulfur in it for my edges, but I think she stopped making that kind :look: Before I run out I might have to put in a special request...

I am loving the shampoo. I only have to use one pass and it gets my hair and scalp pretty clean. Previously I would shampoo, and then run my nail lightly over my scalp and there would still be "gunk." :nono: With the Amala shampoo I have none of that. My scalp itched the first time I used it...I don't think it was used to being that clean. :lachen: It works well with the Moist 24/7 conditioner. Some folks use the Moist 24/7 as a leave in...if you like a thicker, creamier leave in, it would be good for that.

The CoCasta oil smells divine and works well as a scalp oil to help stimulate growth, and as a pre-poo.

Maybe I should try to the 24/7 as a leave in because I did not like it for cowashing :nono: It was ok, but not spectacular. I was kind of disappointed since everything else has been so great. I've used up the sample size so I don't know if I will be reordering this.

And its SOLD! that was quick!

Cassandra - It just didn't agree with my hair. Maybe its just not meant to be. Its ok though, everything else works like magic just not this particular product :sad:

I have this but haven't tried it yet...how is it meant to be used?

Here is what I've fallen in love with and I will have reviews up on my blog when I get a chance along with the other hairveda products I've already reviewed.

Almond glaze--this stuff is fabulous for my edges. Nothing has gotten them this smooth.

Whipped gelly--I love the soft hold, but it also reduces frizz. I really didn't think I would like it

the shampoo--love it!

I need more DC so I hope I will so be there when the store reopens.

I have been using the Baggy cream for a week and me no likey:nono:
Its sticky and makes my hair dry. My hair doesn't seem to really absorb it so it just sits on the hair and makes it feel dirty and sticky. I guess not every product can work for everyone

I want to try the new Dulci cream coming out...hopefully that can work better

I'm sure I don't need anymore shoes - got 2 boxes of shoes under my desk, at home, in the basement - never stops me from buying a new pair. Same thing goes with make-up, purses and clothes :grin:

I don't think I need more of anything..I have a serious, serious problem..:wallbash: The more I get, the more I want..

Maybe I should try to the 24/7 as a leave in because I did not like it for cowashing :nono: It was ok, but not spectacular. I was kind of disappointed since everything else has been so great. I've used up the sample size so I don't know if I will be reordering this.
Try it and see! :yep: I believe Eisani uses it as a leave in...and I'm sure there are others.

I think I mentioned in another thread that I am not crazy about the Sitrinillah Deep Conditioner or the Whipped Cream. :nono:

I think I mentioned in another thread that I am not crazy about the Sitrinillah Deep Conditioner or the Whipped Cream. :nono:

You should throw them away
In an envelope..
I'll send you my address :grin:

BTW, question for the relaxed ladies.... do you find that this product works well for you as well? I only ask because I remember when I had relaxed hair and certain products didn't work too well for me. Now those products work well for me... but err my old products don't :ohwell: I can't win :grin:

In an envelope..

BTW, question for the relaxed ladies.... do you find that this product works well for you as well? I only ask because I remember when I had relaxed hair and certain products didn't work too well for me. Now those products work well for me... but err my old products don't :ohwell: I can't win :grin:

I'm relaxed and yes it works well for me. I have only used it on dry hair overnight, no heat. My new growth was wavin' and behavin'.

I use the 24/7 as a cowash and leave-in and daily moisturizer.

In an envelope..

:lachen:

Seriously though, I'm not going to use them anymore (used them once to try) so if you or anyone else wants them let me know.

In an envelope..

I'm relaxed and I use practically the entire line.

Back