Hairveda products are amazing!!

I hear you girl...my edges need some serious rehab!! Can't wait for the CoCasta:lick: I'M STILL WAITING on the products-- going on two weeks now. When it hits a solid two weeks, I will email BJ back, like I NEED these products shipped or you can give me a refund. This wait is ridiculous!!!
Hang in there, trust me it's worth it, she hand makes all the products and you can tell. I can't use store bought stuff with ingredients that I can't pronounce in them any more. Hairveda got me straight up spoiled!

I took a shower yesterday, washed my hair, only to apply ALL the products again ahaha BTW my Vatika Frosting melted. Its literally liquid form now. I guess I'll leave it alone. :perplexed
Stick it in the fridge for about 20 mins. That's all it will take it will get solid again :up: I do that in the summer sometimes.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Now that's cold when the cat gets under the covers....I love that !! :ninja: I'm going to try that out on my cats :look:
She's special...she's a tortie...they have weird personalities anyway. When I lift up the covers and ask her what is she doing...she just looks at me like, "you know it's cold as h*ll up in here..." Then I move the thermostat from 68 to 72. :lachen:

The post office lost my package ...:(..I am so disgusted...

Say whaaaaat?! :nono: I hope they find it soon.

So my mom washed her hair and silly me asked if she wanted to try sitrinillah dc masque. I warned my sis who was helping her to NOT be heavy handed with this. So she told me "then you do it." I put some through out my mom's hair and felt softer right away. Can you believe as soon as I turn my back to wash my hands I saw arms lifted from the corner of my eye and hands going together. I turned around and they started laughing like "oh shoot! we got caught!!!"

*sigh*

Whats New?

1. We are almost done with Methi Tea Deep Conditioning Protein Treatment. This conditioner was truly a labor of love! Expect its debut in January!

5. SitriNillah DC will only be available in a standard 16 oz Jar & 32 oz Jar.

Very happy about this! :yep:

Most of the time I use it as a sealant but sometimes I'll just slap it on. Right now I mainly use it on my ends for extra protection after I've moisturized and sealed with whatever oil I use.

Thank you

I think I over did it a little bit.. my hair looks greasy as hell like a jherri curl!

I need to stay out of the Vendor Forum thread bc ain't nothing but a bunch instigators over there!

I've decided I think I need to order Hairveda monthly or at least every two months bc it comprises my entire reggie except for like one thing.

Editing my post because it was sounding a little drama inducing and that's not what I was trying to do. For those that are still waiting, have you at least gotten an email or something? I'd feel better if there was some type of acknowledgment. I'm even beyond the two week wait message posted on the site.

Last edited:
I need to stay out of the Vendor Forum thread bc ain't nothing but a bunch instigators over there!

I've decided I think I need to order Hairveda monthly or at least every two months bc it comprises my entire reggie except for like one thing.
This is good idea right here!! Stay out the Vendor Forum!! :up:

Editing my post because it was sounding a little drama inducing and that's not what I was trying to do. For those that are still waiting, have you at least gotten an email or something? I'd feel better if there was some type of acknowledgment. I'm even beyond the two week wait message posted on the site.

You didn't receive the e-mail that included a shipping schedule? It was sent this week. I deleted mine bc I had already received my items. She also shut down the site in order to get everything out.

You didn't receive the e-mail that included a shipping schedule? It was sent this week. I deleted mine bc I had already received my items. She also shut down the site in order to get everything out.

No I didn't. I just went back and double checked because I don't delete any emails from vendors until I have my stuff. This is what was starting to worry me (that I apparently did not get a letter that was sent out to those who ordered). I did not know she closed down the store until I saw it posted on this board and went to the site myself. I have nothing against her as a vender because I know it got a little crazy with the sale (I ordered on 11/28). I'm just worried that my order slipped thru the cracks since I've gotten no letter beyond paypal telling me they paid her.

And I've already gone thru her site and got my new list ready place for when she opens up again and I get my 1st order because you guys give such good reviews! Have me drooling in anticipation!

No I didn't. I just went back and double checked because I don't delete any emails from vendors until I have my stuff. This is what was starting to worry me (that I apparently did not get a letter that was sent out to those who ordered). I did not know she closed down the store until I saw it posted on this board and went to the site myself. I have nothing against her as a vender because I know it got a little crazy with the sale (I ordered on 11/28). I'm just worried that my order slipped thru the cracks since I've gotten no letter beyond paypal telling me they paid her.

And I've already gone thru her site and got my new list ready place for when she opens up again and I get my 1st order because you guys give such good reviews! Have me drooling in anticipation!

Okay I knew someone posted it somewhere. Eisani posted it in the Vendor Forum thread. Scroll down to the bottom of the thread. It is the last post on the page. Here is the link:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=317253&page=4

Ooo..I'm about to get a job and I am so going to get some of these products. I hate ordering online though, but you guys make it seem so good.

I took a shower yesterday, washed my hair, only to apply ALL the products again ahaha BTW my Vatika Frosting melted. Its literally liquid form now. I guess I'll leave it alone. :perplexed

I just sit it on the window sill at night and it's solid again by morning.

I use the green tea butter at night and seal with coconut oil and wear a baggy for a while. Sometimes I apply it in the morning too without the baggy.

I bought the sample pack, so I have tons of things I want to use daily. To double my fun, Whatever I don't use on my hair, I will use on my DD's hair. I feel so bad when I can't use everything at one time. So many yummy products:lick:, so few heads of hair.

Closed until January 1st?:wallbash:

I just sit it on the window sill at night and it's solid again by morning.

I use the green tea butter at night and seal with coconut oil and wear a baggy for a while. Sometimes I apply it in the morning too without the baggy.

I bought the sample pack, so I have tons of things I want to use daily. To double my fun, Whatever I don't use on my hair, I will use on my DD's hair. I feel so bad when I can't use everything at one time. So many yummy products:lick:, so few heads of hair.

Closed until January 1st?:wallbash:

Thank you for your answer. So I should really use it as a pre-poo or when baggying? I thought it was more like shea butter or maybe something to put in before applying gel. Either way, it was a hot greasy mess LOL I went overboard. My DD is always my guinea pig. Of course her curl is looser than mine and her hair is much longer so my "experiments" on her don't necessarily have the same effect on my hair.

BTW, thank you ladies for the tip... I put the Vatika Frosting in the fridge and it became solid again :drunk:

Thanks for the link to the letter so I could read it. I didn't get it yet but I will keep my eye out for it. It's nice to see her business is having so much success! :yep:

Don't bother going into the Vendor forum. The minute someone complains about the lack of emails and/or waiting too long for the product, the Hairveda Police LMAO come out and pounce on you. Anyway, from what I read on that thread her mom is sick and she had to shut the site down for now. She emailed me and apologized for the delay. I know she's definitely shipping and I think the orders were overwhelmingly huge, I'm assuming it was way more than she expected. Time to expand operations I guess! I was going to order in January, but I might wait till the end of Jan just to let things die down a bit. I don't believe in vendor bashing, at the same time people should be allowed to vent freely without being yelled at. Especially since other vendor complaints are never attacked like this.

I don't believe in vendor bashing, at the same time people should be allowed to vent freely without being yelled at. Especially since other vendor complaints are never attacked like this.

I agree that people should be free to state their experiences and warn others. But I felt like the complainer did not look at the information posted on the website. People were saying it had been 3 weeks when it clearly had not been. After Thanksgiving sale started on a Friday (obviously) and people were posting on the Thursday before it was 2 weeks. It's 3 weeks since the sale now.

I have ordered from BJ multiple times and it's taken 2 weeks to process my order each time, just like the website said.

I think it's the same as people that say "OMG I've been smoking for 20 years and I got lung cancer" or "I've been having unprotected sex and I'm pregnant"...you've been warned and if you decide to go ahead you've made your choice on how you want to live your life.

Yes I am a Hairveda stan. :look:

I just went back to read the initial post. I'll admit the typos and things throw me off and make me not read a post in entirety or get the message.

She was complaining because she got a delivery confirmation and it wasn't there? After reading it again it seems like she had a USPS issue. I think the Vendor forum should be for vendor issues, not shipping issues.

I have shipping issues with anyone who ships to my home address USPS, and I have nothing bad to say about a vendor because my postal carrier is a jerk/idiot.

I'm definitely staying out of the vendor thread. I said that before but went back in a few more times. No more. My whole issue with the OP as I stated in that thread is she could have done a few more things before putting BJ on blast. I also have a problem with her switching her story once people got in there hyping things up. Really dipping & dapping...as the saying goes. People trying to act like USPS don't lose ish all of a sudden. What really got under my skin and I can't remember which Hairveda thread it was in but she tried to act as if BJ ran off with her money. Dipped out or something. I will speak on it no more. DONE!

Sandyrabbit--I know this is not helpful at all but Moist 24/7 smells goood! I'm not that great at identifying scents so maybe someone else can be more specific. I've been cowashing with it. I'm 16 weeks post.

Last edited:
I dont mean to be funny but ima post about my issues where I see fit....I am not bashing anyone..I just put it out there so if anyone else is having the same issue..not a big deal IMO..

OK I tried the Hairveda Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter and I officially don't like it on my hair. Before I sell it or swap it, anybody here want it? I'll pay for shipping and you can have it for $3.50 since I used a little bit of it. Everything else I'm keeping so don't even think about asking LOL

Back