Hairveda products are amazing!!

i use the cream rinse as a shampoo once a week when im co washing. its very light.
right now the only things i am using of hers is the cocasta and the vatika frosting. although i do have almost everything.

Received my package a couple of days ago....and I'm in luuuuuurrrvvveeeeee :love: with the Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter!! :spinning: and it smells SO good!

Now I gotta revamp my regimen to include my new products!

I'm in luuuuuurrrvvveeeeee :love: with the Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter too!

I'm almost scared to open the Almond Glaze and the Shea Aloe Mousse and the AvoSoya Oil....

I might be up late tonight washing and DCing and glazing my hair tonight if I'm not careful :lol:

i use the cream rinse as a shampoo once a week when im co washing. its very light.
right now the only things i am using of hers is the cocasta and the vatika frosting. although i do have almost everything.
I'm loving the Vatika Frosting too! My hair stays so moist when I seal my ends with it, I think my hair just like her products period.

yep, this is my fave oil. i just love it. its a great alternative if you love castor oil. the vatika is creamy and smells :lick:. i keep both these in rotation with my coconut oil.
I'm trying to rotate between the two (I still have two VF's under the sink, lol), but during the week I'm tending to lean towards the Cocasta. However for pre-poo I am liking the VF.

<< BJ's blog :grin: Hooray for #1, #5, and #6!!

Whats New?

1. We are almost done with Methi Tea Deep Conditioning Protein Treatment. This conditioner was truly a labor of love! Expect its debut in January!

2. HairVeda Hair Care Guidelines Chart: An easier to understand online Guide to healthy hair is on its way!

3. Mini Catalogs: Full color mini catalogs will be included with your order upon request.

4. Individual & Mini Sample Packs will available soon!

5. SitriNillah DC will only be available in a standard 16 oz Jar & 32 oz Jar.

6. Larger Sizes for Whipped Gelly, Amala Cream Rinse & Amala Shampoo! Starting January, they will be available in 16 oz.

I am so excited about the Sitrinillah. I was just saying as I was putting it in my hair a few minutes ago--I need these to come in larger sizes and my entire next order needs to be Sitrinillah. I am also excited that the new protein conditioner is coming out in January. That way I can stick with my no buy challenge. Oh yeah, one more thing I was like these poos need to be in bigger sizes. She's listening to her customers!

Ladies, I smell like a freakin cake right now. I have a headache. I HIGHLY recommend you not follow in my footsteps, I put every single Hairveda product on all at once LOL

Today I met a white woman that adopted a Hispanic child (Puerto Rican & Dominican mix) and she approached me because our hair was similar. She wasn't embarrassed to ask me how I do my hair. Well of course I gave her my business card so she can email me, plus on the back I wrote down Hairveda's website and the products I recommend for her daughter. Oh and I told her to buy a Denman brush at Sally's. I could tell the little girl had beautiful hair. I hope she ends up buying all the stuff I recommended, the little girl really needed it. The woman ooh'd and ahh'd at my daughter's long curly hair so I hope she saw that I'm not talking crazy talk LOL

i cant stop talking about cocasta, i love it sooooooo much. my hair had been breaking and shedding do much lately so i had been moisturizing with mizani night time treatment and this morning my hair was not soft (but the mizani did stop the breakage in its tracks) so i moisturized with mizani and seald with cocasta and today as cold as it is my hair is still sooooooooooo soft. i love this stuff. when i do my hair next week i am going to pre poo with vatika frosting, havent done that in a while. tonight im going to seal with vatika.
i go crazy sometimes trying to figure out what to use between coconut, cocasta and vatika frosting. i love them all for real.

Sure laugh at my pain LMAO :lachen::grin::lachen:
I'm about to go take a bath before I throw up LOL

By the way, Hairveda just put up this sign.. she's closed till Jan 1st. Soooo glad I got my stuff first!

storeclosed2.JPG

i cant stop talking about cocasta, i love it sooooooo much. my hair had been breaking and shedding do much lately so i had been moisturizing with mizani night time treatment and this morning my hair was not soft (but the mizani did stop the breakage in its tracks) so i moisturized with mizani and seald with cocasta and today as cold as it is my hair is still sooooooooooo soft. i love this stuff. when i do my hair next week i am going to pre poo with vatika frosting, havent done that in a while. tonight im going to seal with vatika.
i go crazy sometimes trying to figure out what to use between coconut, cocasta and vatika frosting. i love them all for real.
I thought it was just me! I'm gonna have to come up with a better regimen. I'll be there at night like Boston Maria, putting everything on my hair all at once. :lachen:

I know I am definitely going to stick with the VF for pre-poo. At this point I'm massaging in the Cocasta on my scalp a few times per week. I have to figure out how to use the Whipped Cream as well. Decisions, decisions. :drunk:

I guess I'll wait til after the 1st of the year to place an order then...:nono: I'm thinking maybe a 8oz for $9? That's just a guess (wish). I really want 16 oz :look:. I remember those 2fer sales she used to do...like Vatika Frosting 4 oz for $5 of 2 for $8 etc...I'd always be like well dang, I might as well get the special or the bigger one! Even if you look at her prices now, it always makes sense to buy the big size! Unless of course it's your first time. Like a virgin-HEY! Touched for the very fist time...sorry :look:. Cold weather makes me delirious.

...:perplexed

LMFAO!!!! :lachen:
You had me till that crazy last sentence LOL

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE tell me how you use the Whipped Green Tea Butter. Cassandra1975 and I want to know. We need to know!!! :nono::grin:

I thought it was just me! I'm gonna have to come up with a better regimen. I'll be there at night like Boston Maria, putting everything on my hair all at once. :lachen:

I know I am definitely going to stick with the VF for pre-poo. At this point I'm massaging in the Cocasta on my scalp a few times per week. I have to figure out how to use the Whipped Cream as well. Decisions, decisions. :drunk:

I took a shower yesterday, washed my hair, only to apply ALL the products again ahaha BTW my Vatika Frosting melted. Its literally liquid form now. I guess I'll leave it alone. :perplexed

I took a shower yesterday, washed my hair, only to apply ALL the products again ahaha BTW my Vatika Frosting melted. Its literally liquid form now. I guess I'll leave it alone. :perplexed
Put it in the fridge. :yep:
It should be back to solid form in a little time. You have to keep it in a cooler place...my bathroom is really warm so I keep it in my bedroom in the bottom drawer of my dresser. Any time it liquifies I just put it back in the fridge for a little while.

...:perplexed

LMFAO!!!! :lachen:
You had me till that crazy last sentence LOL

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE tell me how you use the Whipped Green Tea Butter. Cassandra1975 and I want to know. We need to know!!! :nono::grin:
Most of the time I use it as a sealant but sometimes I'll just slap it on. Right now I mainly use it on my ends for extra protection after I've moisturized and sealed with whatever oil I use.

Now you know how I feel..I'll tell you I will fight somebody over my COCoasta oil. That stuff has thickend up my hair.... Now what am I going to do with the Almond Butter, the Green Tea Butter.... I go :thud: everytime I take a whiff of that, AND the SheaAloe butters... I want to put it all on my head at once too... :lol:

The AvaSoya oil makes my curly lace front as soft as a dream!! The tangels fall right out :shocked:

Like I said, I'll fight somebody about my CoCosta Oil! :boxing:

Ladies, I smell like a freakin cake right now. I have a headache. I HIGHLY recommend you not follow in my footsteps, I put every single Hairveda product on all at once LOL

Today I met a white woman that adopted a Hispanic child (Puerto Rican & Dominican mix) and she approached me because our hair was similar. She wasn't embarrassed to ask me how I do my hair. Well of course I gave her my business card so she can email me, plus on the back I wrote down Hairveda's website and the products I recommend for her daughter. Oh and I told her to buy a Denman brush at Sally's. I could tell the little girl had beautiful hair. I hope she ends up buying all the stuff I recommended, the little girl really needed it. The woman ooh'd and ahh'd at my daughter's long curly hair so I hope she saw that I'm not talking crazy talk LOL

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Put it in the fridge. :yep:
It should be back to solid form in a little time. You have to keep it in a cooler place...my bathroom is really warm so I keep it in my bedroom in the bottom drawer of my dresser. Any time it liquifies I just put it back in the fridge for a little while.
Ya'll got the heater up to high, my Frosting is rock solid! LOL

Now you know how I feel..I'll tell you I will fight somebody over my COCoasta oil. That stuff has thickend up my hair.... Now what am I going to do with the Almond Butter, the Green Tea Butter.... I go :thud: everytime I take a whiff of that, AND the SheaAloe butters... I want to put it all on my head at once too... :lol:

The AvaSoya oil makes my curly lace front as soft as a dream!! The tangels fall right out :shocked:
I am glad to hear this...I could definitely use help in this department. I just love the smell of that stuff. I usually go home for lunch during the week. Before I walk out the door I will take a little squirt and rub it on my hair. It's a sickness, I tell ya!!! :lachen:

Today is a workout day for me. Usually I'm like :ohwell:. Now it's like, yes! I get to wash my hair! I'm trying to get through the workout so I can get to the shower. :nono:

Yep. This is a problem. I feel like Pookie from New Jack City..."it be callin' me, man!" :lachen:

<< BJ's blog :grin: Hooray for #1, #5, and #6!!

Whats New?

1. We are almost done with Methi Tea Deep Conditioning Protein Treatment. This conditioner was truly a labor of love! Expect its debut in January!

2. HairVeda Hair Care Guidelines Chart: An easier to understand online Guide to healthy hair is on its way!

3. Mini Catalogs: Full color mini catalogs will be included with your order upon request.

4. Individual & Mini Sample Packs will available soon!

5. SitriNillah DC will only be available in a standard 16 oz Jar & 32 oz Jar.

6. Larger Sizes for Whipped Gelly, Amala Cream Rinse & Amala Shampoo! Starting January, they will be available in 16 oz.
Thank you thank you... Hairveda has cured my PJness! I swear, because that's all I'm buying in 2009!

I am glad to hear this...I could definitely use help in this department. I just love the smell of that stuff. I usually go home for lunch during the week. Before I walk out the door I will take a little squirt and rub it on my hair. It's a sickness, I tell ya!!! :lachen:

Today is a workout day for me. Usually I'm like :ohwell:. Now it's like, yes! I get to wash my hair! I'm trying to get through the workout so I can get to the shower. :nono:

Yep. This is a problem. I feel like Pookie from New Jack City..."it be callin' me, man!" :lachen:
I rub the ConCosta Oil into my hairline daily and I'm telling you I have new hairs sprouting eveywhere! My hair at the temples have filled back in nicely from where I pulled it out wearing braids for years and years.

Ya'll got the heater up to high, my Frosting is rock solid! LOL
Nah, girl! I'm not tryin' to give Duke Power my entire paycheck. But I do take very hot showers, so I don't keep my VF in the bathroom.

I generally leave my heat on one setting. When the cat comes in my room and crawls under the comforter to lay down, then I know I need to push it up a notch. :giggle: That cat is an actress. I should put her in commercials.

I rub the ConCosta Oil into my hairline daily and I'm telling you I have new hairs sprouting eveywhere! My hair at the temples have filled back in nicely from where I pulled it out wearing braids for years and years.

I hear you girl...my edges need some serious rehab!! Can't wait for the CoCasta:lick: I'M STILL WAITING on the products-- going on two weeks now. When it hits a solid two weeks, I will email BJ back, like I NEED these products shipped or you can give me a refund. This wait is ridiculous!!!

I hear you girl...my edges need some serious rehab!! Can't wait for the CoCasta:lick: I'M STILL WAITING on the products-- going on two weeks now. When it hits a solid two weeks, I will email BJ back, like I NEED these products shipped or you can give me a refund. This wait is ridiculous!!!
Well she is closed to purchases until January 1, but she is still shipping out things that were already ordered. She gave a timeline for when things would be mailed - I posted the email earlier in this thread. You will likely be getting your shipping notice in the next few days.

Nah, girl! I'm not tryin' to give Duke Power my entire paycheck. But I do take very hot showers, so I don't keep my VF in the bathroom.

I generally leave my heat on one setting. When the cat comes in my room and crawls under the comforter to lay down, then I know I need to push it up a notch. :giggle: That cat is an actress. I should put her in commercials.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:Now that's cold when the cat gets under the covers....I love that !! :ninja: I'm going to try that out on my cats :look:

Back