Hairveda products are amazing!!

Okay my stuff is at the post office. I will be picking it up on the way to a meeting. If the line is too long I will be going after my meeting.

I got my email and I am hoping to have my stuff by Wednesday the latest.

BTW, I asked if she would sell me a bigger container of the whipped gelly and she said that in 2 weeks it'll be up on the website. She didn't say how much or how many ounces.

I asked her about larger sizes for my next order in the email I sent yesterday. She hasn't responed yet but I will be watching the site too.

I got my email and I am hoping to have my stuff by Wednesday the latest.

BTW, I asked if she would sell me a bigger container of the whipped gelly and she said that in 2 weeks it'll be up on the website. She didn't say how much or how many ounces.
I guess I'll wait til after the 1st of the year to place an order then...:nono: I'm thinking maybe a 8oz for $9? That's just a guess (wish). I really want 16 oz :look:. I remember those 2fer sales she used to do...like Vatika Frosting 4 oz for $5 of 2 for $8 etc...I'd always be like well dang, I might as well get the special or the bigger one! Even if you look at her prices now, it always makes sense to buy the big size! Unless of course it's your first time. Like a virgin-HEY! Touched for the very fist time...sorry :look:. Cold weather makes me delirious.

Ladies I am worried about using all this by the expiration date!! I can use up the Strillah in no time but during the winter I love to DC and the other condishes would be better for co-washes in the summer. I also have the baggy cream, vatika frosting, and whipped gelly (or is it almond glaze??) plus cocosta oil and avasoy oil (which I use on my skin)

how will I use all this stuff before expiration? Is the expiration time that serious?

Ladies I am worried about using all this by the expiration date!! I can use up the Strillah in no time but during the winter I love to DC and the other condishes would be better for co-washes in the summer. I also have the baggy cream, vatika frosting, and whipped gelly (or is it almond glaze??) plus cocosta oil and avasoy oil (which I use on my skin)

how will I use all this stuff before expiration? Is the expiration time that serious?

Wow I wish I had this problem. I'm going through it all so fast. :sad:

I am in the process of giving away or throwing out everything else...so I don't think I'll have to worry about using mine up. :giggle:

I love this stuff. Last night I used the Moist 24/7 for a CW after my work out. I am in LOVE with the smell. :cloud9: I left some in as a leave in. I used the Whipped Cream on my ends and sealed with Cocasta Oil after I put in some big twists. I am wearing a chunky fro today and it's so soft.

I'm already contemplating what I'm going to order next (mind you I just got everything on Saturday) and whether or not I need to request bigger sizes not available on the site. :lachen:

Since Hairveda is my primary line I don't worry about using it up. I do buy 2-3 of everything. I've been refrigerating things. Right now I have 3 vatikas and 1 whipped gelly in the fridge. No need to really talk about what's in my hallway closet, bathroom, on the way, and my next order. I'm a PJ for Hairveda.

BTW I'm traumatized. I went to the post office 3 f'ing times today to find out my stuff is at the condo office. It opens at 8am and I will be there waiting for my stuff.

you only have about 4-6 months to use everything

I can use the DC in no time flat...and the shampoo since its natural I will use it after every DC (it also helps keep my hair light since Strillah can weigh it down)

but the co-wash conditioners? those I could use in the summer...6 months away!

I keep my hair wrapped or under a half-wig most of the time so I don't have to use styling things so much. I guess I will be doing some extra things to my hair!! next time I will plan my purchases better

^^Actually, with the exception of a few items, you have a year :yep:.

There used to be a section on the site that listed the shelf life of things. Lemme go see if I can find it.

I don't know about the smaller packages, but on the gallon size products, she puts a made and use by date right on the label.

ETA: Per BJ from another thread back in the summer...

Hi!
Shelf life is 3-6 months for the Amala Shampoo, Methi Tea & Butters.
1 year for all other products.
Thanks Eisani!

Last edited:
^^Actually, with the exception of a few items, you have a year :yep:.

There used to be a section on the site that listed the shelf life of things. Lemme go see if I can find it.

I don't know about the smaller packages, but on the gallon size products, she puts a made and use by date right on the label.

ETA: Per BJ from another thread back in the summer...

Hi!
Shelf life is 3-6 months for the Amala Shampoo, Methi Tea & Butters.
1 year for all other products.
Thanks Eisani!

*yes, I caught that....see bolded above*

:lachen::look: What? It's true!!
I could see me with a gallon of the 24/7 conditioner... :lick:
I like the Amala Shampoo as well, although the first time I used it my scalp was itchy. I'm figuring my scalp is not used to being that clean. :lachen: We'll see if it happens the next time I wash.

Okay I picked up my box this morning from the condo office. I started panicking bc I was like there is no way that my entire order could fit in this small box. So the entire way to work I was stressing. Mind you I have a 8 minute commute which I added onto it a stop at McD's to get an iced coffee. So I only had to wait about 15 minutes before I got relief. A great packing job. I so need to be ordering a couple gallons of Sitrinillah. I'm starting to dc 3x/wk and it is making a huge difference especially this time of year my hair is thirsty. I finally drained my last hydra bottle yesterday.

I'm hoping she has a new year's sale. Not after Christmas since I'm still doing my no buy challenge (I've used all 3 passes) until Dec 31st. If not, I will still place an order in January.

I could see me with a gallon of the 24/7 conditioner... :lick:
I like the Amala Shampoo as well, although the first time I used it my scalp was itchy. I'm figuring my scalp is not used to being that clean. :lachen: We'll see if it happens the next time I wash.

Mine itched too, but it had been 12 days since I washed my hair :look:
I know what you're thinking: ew :yep:, but I had the cutest twist out.

Received my package a couple of days ago....and I'm in luuuuuurrrvvveeeeee :love: with the Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter!! :spinning: and it smells SO good!

Now I gotta revamp my regimen to include my new products!

i finally got mine and it smells amazing. everything. i just passed the whipped jelly over my bun to slick it back no brush and it held it down and it looks shiny. the dc looks so thick. i really can't wait. i've got a whole plan. how do you guys (who use silicones) use the amla cream rinse?

Now I'm mad I didn't get the Alma Rinse !!

The Green Tea Butter....oh my makes me want to wash my hair and just go to town on my scalp right now! :giggle:

Back