Hairveda products are amazing!!

You know, I can explain why BJ hasn't answered emails. Because she's busy trying to ship our items out :yep: I remember when I sold products on eBay. I usually shipped items the day the order was received; however, on weekends (when I was off, considering I worked from a warehouse in a location that was not my home) orders would build up and I would usually ship that following Monday.

I would come in that day to tons of emails, "I've been emailing you all weekend. Why haven't you answered any of my questions? Where are you?" Meanwhile, I had a message on the store page in bold red print that stated where I was on the weekends: OFF, but would return on Monday to answer any inquiries first thing in the morning and ship off tons of orders.

Totally OT: I swear all my customers were bipolar. One minute they were yelling at me via email messages - the next, after I responded, they were gushing, "Oh, your products are wonderful! I love you guys!!"

:look::ohwell:

Ladies, All I can say is , if you're complaining its your fault, the website clearly said the info about all orders between black Friday and some other date would take at least two weeks to ship. I read the site so I saw that before I ordered. She also wrote on her website that most people would not recieve their shipping info before the products were shipped. Take the time to read the site before compalining. The woman is not doing bad business, she put this on her site before black Friday. Just be patient and if you can't, just stay out of this thread because I am sure this thread only makes your lack of patience worse. This may sound harsh, but thems the breaks.

Have you looked on her site and the several posts here about her turnaround time? Not to be funny, but I see you're pretty new. Just know that BJ is not on some ol' humbug okie doke ish like some other people that have come along and tried to sell their wares. If she hasn't responded to an e-mail you just sent yesterday it could be because they're trying to get all of the orders out to people in a timely manner and haven't had time to answer a question when the answer is already posted on the site AND her blog. She does not conduct her business poorly, and I'm sure it's not an intentional brush off to you or anyone else that has sent her an e-mail inquiry. Ya gotta think beyond LHCF too and realize other boards/people took advantage of the Black Friday sale...It's usually always 2-2.5 wks after a big sale before you get your stuff and your shipping info. I just hope everything is okay w/her and her family and she's just really busy working to get these orders out.

I know I don't stand alone when I say I don't play when it comes to BJ :nono:. I'm sorry if your patience has worn thin, but BJ is not even cut like that.

I just want to respond to your comment. I may be pretty new to this site and also ordering for the first time from her. But by no means I'm I new to ordering from venders online. I am glad for you and the rest of you ladies in regards to your positive experience with her and her products, but at the same time if you're conducting business such as hers and has a customer service no. to call, then it should be readily available for calls to be received or at least be able to leave a recorded message for customers to call and leave their no. This is not the case.

A customer service no. should not be posted on the site if it's not operational. I shop more online than I do at local merchants so I know how business is supposed to be conducted in a professional manner. I am not downing or bashing her products or business. Just venting my frustation about how things are conducted.

I have valid reasons to be upset, especially shopping through her site for the first time. All I am saying is communication is the key.

That's with any transaction. So no need to misinterpret me being new or not. I would just like to have had some type of communication with my vender to know that the order will be shipped soon. That's just another way of keeping repeat customers. I don't play as well when it comes to my purchases.:wallbash:

These are comments are just my personal opinion which I am entitled to. Thanks for letting me vent.

Last edited:
I just want to respond to your comment. I may be pretty new to this site and also ordering for the first time from her. But by no means I'm I new to ordering from venders online. I am glad for you and the rest of you ladies in regards to your positive experience with her and her products, but at the same time if you're conducting business such as hers and has a customer service no. to call, then it should be readily available for calls to be received or at least be able to leave a recorded message for customers to call and leave their no. This is not the case.

A customer service no. should not be posted on the site if it's not operational. I shop more online than I do at local merchants so I know how business is supposed to be conducted in a professional manner. I am not downing or bashing her products or business. Just venting my frustation about how things are conducted.

I have valid reasons to be upset, especially shopping through her site for the first time. All I am saying is communication is the key.

That's with any transaction. So no need to misinterpret me being new or not. I would just like to have had some type of communication with my vender to know that the order will be shipped soon. That's just another way of keeping repeat customers. I don't play as well when it comes to my purchases.:wallbash:

These are comments are just my personal opinion which I am entitled to. Thanks for letting me vent.

I don't think I misinterpreted anything and I agree we all have a right to vent and give personal opinions and I don't know anybody that doesn't play about their $$. My comment on u being new is in regards to Hairveda and how the sales work. I've never even looked at her site for a #, I usually e-mail or PM her with my questions. Sorry u feel the way u do.

Exactly! There's no need to get all personal either. If someone wants to vent they should have the right to. Doesn't mean they're bashing her as a person. I work in accounting, not an online store so I don't know how it works. Honestly I just know I click and somehow it magically appears at my door. I don't think its far-fetched to expect at least an email. If she never emails me, fine I really don't care. If I ever order again then I'll take the weeks of shipping into consideration.

LMAO!!!! Don't be like me! If you've learned nothing else, do NOT give any of that stuff away. I could beat my son for taking some of my whipped gelly. I bought him a cheap bottle of gel, but alas it was too late :nono:

Tell me you beat that child LMAO j/k

Oh and for the record, I only posted that cuz I was venting. I know I'm getting my stuff. Just wish it was sooner. I'm sighing as I type this... a tear goes down my cheek as I watch my hair turn into a matted afro :perplexed

Girl she was looking so scared and like a deer in headlights. I just told her off lol.

I know u were venting mami, its ok we all need to sometimes :kiss: Everyone is entitled to feel how they feel and not everyone is going to agree. Sea lo que sea, no?

Girl she was looking so scared and like a deer in headlights. I just told her off lol.

I know u were venting mami, its ok we all need to sometimes :kiss: Everyone is entitled to feel how they feel and not everyone is going to agree. Sea lo que sea, no?

Thanks Eisani. You know what would make me feel better though?... if you gave me your gallon of Hairveda conditioner. What do you say? :yawn:

I don't think I misinterpreted anything and I agree we all have a right to vent and give personal opinions and I don't know anybody that doesn't play about their $$. My comment on u being new is in regards to Hairveda and how the sales work. I've never even looked at her site for a #, I usually e-mail or PM her with my questions. Sorry u feel the way u do.

There really isn't any need to be sorry. I was just stating my opinion which I am entitled to do as everyone eles does.

I feel strongly about what I said and won't back down about it. That's all!

Exactly! There's no need to get all personal either. If someone wants to vent they should have the right to. Doesn't mean they're bashing her as a person. I work in accounting, not an online store so I don't know how it works. Honestly I just know I click and somehow it magically appears at my door. I don't think its far-fetched to expect at least an email. If she never emails me, fine I really don't care. If I ever order again then I'll take the weeks of shipping into consideration.

Exactly.. I have to lol at some of these comments...people getting up in arms as if they are on payroll at Hairveda... :smirk:

Well, I won't see my order 'til January 6th.:ohwell: It's the end of the semester and I'm heading home for the Christmas holidays on Sunday. Unfortunately, I won't return for three weeks. BJ hadn't placed the 'two weeks to process' message up when I placed my order. Had I known that, I would have shipped it back home with my mom's order, which came this past Saturday. (we ordered at the same time) I hope it's still here when I come back. :cry3: I'm really patient and I understand it takes time to make quality products.....I am just beating myself for not placing my order with my mom’s. :wallbash:

ETA: I got my order in time!!!!!!!!!! Thanks BJ!!!! :yay:

Last edited:
Thanks Eisani. You know what would make me feel better though?... if you gave me your gallon of Hairveda conditioner. What do you say? :yawn:
:look: lemme sleep on it...I like to look @ my bottle b4 I go to sleep :laugh:
There really isn't any need to be sorry. I was just stating my opinion which I am entitled to do as everyone eles does.

I feel strongly about what I said and won't back down about it. That's all!
I hear u.

Well, I won't see my order 'til January 6th.:ohwell: It's the end of the semester and I'm heading home for the Christmas holidays on Sunday. Unfortunately, I won't return for three weeks. BJ hadn't placed the 'two weeks to process' message up when I placed my order. Had I known that, I would have shipped it back home with my mom's order, which came this past Saturday. (we ordered at the same time) I hope it's still here when I come back. :cry3: I'm really patient and I understand it takes time to make quality products.....I am just beating myself for not placing my order with my mom’s. :wallbash:

That stinks! Sorry to hear that.
Tomorrow I'm going to DC and use my Ecostyler gel :perplexed Blah

Eisani LMAO For some reason I truly believe you do that

I have been using DevaCare One Condition since last Saturday and wow I'm in love with it. But its friggin $18 a bottle! I have way too much hair and I can't see myself paying that much every 2 weeks. I also bought a bottle of Inecto coconut shampoo... best $6 bucks I ever spent. I'm dying to find out how those 2 products combined with the hairveda stuff will make my hair look.

I got my ship notice on Thursday. I tend to be more forgiving with vendors when I know they are small and have to actually make the product vs. someone like Amazon.

I got my ship notice on Thursday. I tend to be more forgiving with vendors when I know they are small and have to actually make the product vs. someone like Amazon.

I don't normally order from small vendors. I think that Hairveda and Shescenit were the first online purchases from a small vendor I ever made. I'm usually too scared to place orders with unknown companies unless the website is highly recommended.

I've been using the Whipped Cream Ends Hydration as a daily moisturizer and sealing with a little Vatika Frosting and my hair is sooo moisturized and soft!:lick:

I got my shipping notice today! I should get my products soon. I plan to e-mail BJ prior to my next order :yep: and ask her a few things. I know when I order to just dig in and wait. That's why I also order a minimum of two for each item I order. Sometimes I split up my orders like I did this time and will order two this time and one the next time, etc.

I asked for a Hairveda gift certificate for Christmas too. I'm working on my Visa rewards gift card too. I want to earn enough points for a $250 gift card or maybe $500 ( I think they go that high) and I will use that to buy products.

I've been using the Whipped Cream Ends Hydration as a daily moisturizer and sealing with a little Vatika Frosting and my hair is sooo moisturized and soft!:lick:

My hair is so soft. Thank goodness I bun or my hands would be playing with my hair all day, everyday.

My stuff literally just arrived! :sweet:

I was thinking, who in the blue h*ll is banging on my door on a Saturday afternoon...full of 'tude...then I looked out the peep hole and saw it was the USPS. :rolleyes: I just got the shipping notice on Thursday, so that's pretty cool.

I can't wait to tear into the box and smell everything. :lick:

Still waiting for my notice :(

ETA: I actually received my shipment yesterday. They all smelled so yummy. But, I'm not impressed with the almond glaze. Someone will get that a meetup hehe.

Last edited:
So BJ replied to my email yesterday, and stated that she is working down the list and my purchase should be shipped this week! Its been almost 3 weeks! I don't know if my hair can wait that long! :wallbash: It is worth it!

I hope my stuff will be here Monday....just so that I can smell it. Wont be using until like next Thursday or Friday.

So BJ replied to my email yesterday, and stated that she is working down the list and my purchase should be shipped this week! Its been almost 3 weeks! I don't know if my hair can wait that long! :wallbash: It is worth it!

I got an email from her too. She said she will ship my stuff tomorrow :drunk:

Next time I order I'll just assume it'll take 3 weeks.

I sent BJ an e-mail today. I guess she won't respond to it for a minute bc I'm asking her questions about my next order :)!

Me too. I have no problem waiting, I just like to be kept abreast of what's going on just so that I know when to expect it.

Have any of you ever put Cocasta Oil or AvoSoya Oil in your conditoners when you are deep conditioning?:look:

Last edited:
Have any of you ever put Cocasta Oil or AvoSoya Oil in your conditoners when you are deep conditioning?:look:
I did w/the CoCasta once. It left my hair kinda tangly :ohwell:. That was fairly early in my transition and I needed a trim though. I may have to try it again, maybe mix it together then heat it in a cup of hot water. I like the Vatika Frosting much better in my conditioner :lick:.

I was wondering if Vatika Frosting could be added. :rolleyes:

I notice in her store that the AvoSoya oil is mentioned to be added to conditioners and even shampoo. Not the cocasta. Maybe try it with the AvoSoya next time? I ordered some and will try it. So far I only add Coconut oil to my conditioners.

Thanks for replying.

Back