Hairveda products are amazing!!

I emailed BJ and haven't received a response. I still haven't received my products from the 11/28 sale. I have received an email either. Oh and today I ran out of the whipped gelly *crying*

OMG, the 24/7 Moist Condition smells :lick::lick::lick:......and the AvoSoya as well.

I think I will use the 24/7 as a leave in. There's no way I can wash that yummyness out. Does anyone else use it like that?

As I use my new products I will add my reviews of them to my original post.

OMG, the 24/7 Moist Condition smells :lick::lick::lick:......and the AvoSoya as well.

I think I will use the 24/7 as a leave in. There's no way I can wash that yummyness out. Does anyone else use it like that?

As I use my new products I will add my reviews of them to my original post.
This is why I had to get a gallon :yep:. I love it to cowash, but it's the best leave in!

I emailed BJ and haven't received a response. I still haven't received my products from the 11/28 sale. I have received an email either. Oh and today I ran out of the whipped gelly *crying*
2 wks to process your order, not receive it. Today is two weeks, no? Be patient, I'm thinking you'll probably get your delivery confirmation this weekend and your stuff early next week :spinning:.

This is why I had to get a gallon :yep:. I love it to cowash, but it's the best leave in!
A gallon?, hee hee. I can see why though....I can't stop sniffing the bottle. I have it sitting right here beside me and I keep peeking over in the box smiling:grin:. I'm so goofy.

I can't wait to use it. I wish I hadn't just washed my hair yesterday. I think it will be perfect to use as a leave-in for my wash n' go's.

I am in the same boat as you, I ordered 5 of there products on the same day as you and emailed them to ask about them yesterday and have not received a response back. I think that is not a good way of doing business. I am very disappointed to say the least. I even called the no. on the site for customer service and got a recording stating the no. was no longer in service. What's up with this sh**! I don't have money like that to just throw away on air!

A gallon?, hee hee. I can see why though....I can't stop sniffing the bottle. I have it sitting right here beside me and I keep peeking over in the box smiling:grin:. I'm so goofy.

I can't wait to use it. I wish I hadn't just washed my hair yesterday. I think it will be perfect to use as a leave-in for my wash n' go's.
:yep: exactly! Even when I'm bunning I use it.

I love the way her stuff smells, it gives the user a unique edge. I mean, where I live anyway, I don't really have to worry about someone walking in smelling like me unless I've put them up on it, or they're on these hair boards :grin:

I am in the same situation as you. I ordered 5 of the products which I have been very eager to try on the 28th of Nov. and still have not received them or any email informing me of my order. I also called the customer service no. and got a recording stating the no. was no longer in service. What the f***! I am very disappointed in their customer service. But I will somehow find out what's going on with my order or demand a refund!

I am in the same boat as you, I ordered 5 of there products on the same day as you and emailed them to ask about them yesterday and have not received a response back. I think that is not a good way of doing business. I am very disappointed to say the least. I even called the no. on the site for customer service and got a recording stating the no. was no longer in service. What's up with this sh**! I don't have money like that to just throw away on air!

Have you looked on her site and the several posts here about her turnaround time? Not to be funny, but I see you're pretty new. Just know that BJ is not on some ol' humbug okie doke ish like some other people that have come along and tried to sell their wares. If she hasn't responded to an e-mail you just sent yesterday it could be because they're trying to get all of the orders out to people in a timely manner and haven't had time to answer a question when the answer is already posted on the site AND her blog. She does not conduct her business poorly, and I'm sure it's not an intentional brush off to you or anyone else that has sent her an e-mail inquiry. Ya gotta think beyond LHCF too and realize other boards/people took advantage of the Black Friday sale...It's usually always 2-2.5 wks after a big sale before you get your stuff and your shipping info. I just hope everything is okay w/her and her family and she's just really busy working to get these orders out.

I know I don't stand alone when I say I don't play when it comes to BJ :nono:. I'm sorry if your patience has worn thin, but BJ is not even cut like that.

I feel you...I am just waiting patienty since it is taking 2 weeks to process orders...I personally don't like waiting this long for anything that I order online to come, so I doubt I would order from them again...

Have you looked on her site and the several posts here about her turnaround time? Not to be funny, but I see you're pretty new. Just know that BJ is not on some ol' humbug okie doke ish like some other people that have come along and tried to sell their wares. If she hasn't responded to an e-mail you just sent yesterday it could be because they're trying to get all of the orders out to people in a timely manner and haven't had time to answer a question when the answer is already posted on the site AND her blog. She does not conduct her business poorly, and I'm sure it's not an intentional brush off to you or anyone else that has sent her an e-mail inquiry. Ya gotta think beyond LHCF too and realize other boards/people took advantage of the Black Friday sale...It's usually always 2-2.5 wks after a big sale before you get your stuff and your shipping info. I just hope everything is okay w/her and her family and she's just really busy working to get these orders out.

I know I don't stand alone when I say I don't play when it comes to BJ :nono:. I'm sorry if your patience has worn thin, but BJ is not even cut like that.
I agree.

I just got my stuff today and I wasn't even trippin' about it anyway because I knew she probably had thousands of orders and I was confident I was gonna get my stuff so don't worry you'll get it.

I don't see how anyone can expect to get their order in any less than two weeks after a black friday sale:perplexed. I'm sure she probably had more orders than we can imagine.

Her customer service is wonderful and I don't recall anyone having any complaints about it.

I feel you...I am just waiting patienty since it is taking 2 weeks to process orders...I personally don't like waiting this long for anything that I order online to come, so I doubt I would order from them again...

I have no doubt I'll get my order. I just thought I'd at least get an email by now. Lesson learned. I know I'll get it probably next week, but next time there's a big sale I probably won't buy anything. I'm out of the gel and like a fool I gave my only bottle of whipped cream away :nono: Thank God the PJ in me bought a bunch of stuff at Ulta last Saturday. I still have some deep conditioner left as well.

I have no doubt I'll get my order. I just thought I'd at least get an email by now. Lesson learned. I know I'll get it probably next week, but next time there's a big sale I probably won't buy anything. I'm out of the gel and like a fool I gave my only bottle of whipped cream away :nono: Thank God the PJ in me bought a bunch of stuff at Ulta last Saturday. I still have some deep conditioner left as well.

The only way someone would've gotten my whipped cream is pry it from my cold dead hands :look:

I just got my sample pack and I was so excited and looking around like I was going to get mugged at my mailbox :lachen: I was going to give away some of it to a friend, but now I feel all selfish and want it all to myself. I did twists last night with the whipped cream and vatika...I can't wait to use everything else.

You know you need to buy at least in 2's :spinning:!! Do you know DD LOST my Whipped Gelly yesterday?! I didn't know she took it to school and some time between class and cheerleading practice, *poof* :nono: :spank:

BJ is so lucky to have her own personal LHCF bodyguard:lachen::ohwell:

Last edited:
Well just to say, I had ordered some stuff from her, a week before, the "Black Friday" Sale. Then ordered from the Black Friday sale. She put both of my order together, which I thought was the great and hoping she would do that, therefore I received both boxes at once. She is not the type to do bad business, but like others have noted she has great products, which I feel is worth waiting for. Just to add, I didn't receive my shipping notice until 2 weeks later. Don't worry your stuff will come.

I got my whipped cream today. You ladies were not exagerating when you said this still smells good. I keep sniffing my hand LOL. Once I take my braids out I will be back with a review. I might use some on DD's hair tomm.

dang it. i may have to try this stuff out. off to do a search on some of these products...

in the mean time-- for the ladies who have tried both shescentit products and hairveda products, which one of these product lines is the most moisturizing? these cold NYC winter days are killing my tresses and none of my current products are cutting it

Last edited:
I got mine today..took 2 weeks from when I ordered. I got whipped shea aloe butter, Asha Omega Scalp Nourishing Oil, Whipped Gelly, Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter. Everything smells GREAT, I can't wait to use it tomorrow..

The only way someone would've gotten my whipped cream is pry it from my cold dead hands :look:

I just got my sample pack and I was so excited and looking around like I was going to get mugged at my mailbox :lachen: I was going to give away some of it to a friend, but now I feel all selfish and want it all to myself. I did twists last night with the whipped cream and vatika...I can't wait to use everything else.

LMAO!!!! Don't be like me! If you've learned nothing else, do NOT give any of that stuff away. I could beat my son for taking some of my whipped gelly. I bought him a cheap bottle of gel, but alas it was too late :nono:

You know you need to buy at least in 2's :spinning:!! Do you know DD LOST my Whipped Gelly yesterday?! I didn't know she took it to school and some time between class and cheerleading practice, *poof* :nono: :spank:

Tell me you beat that child LMAO j/k

Oh and for the record, I only posted that cuz I was venting. I know I'm getting my stuff. Just wish it was sooner. I'm sighing as I type this... a tear goes down my cheek as I watch my hair turn into a matted afro :perplexed

Eisani--Thanks for responding to that post.

I tell you I act like I know BJ personally or something. She just seems so nice and her customer service is great. I appreciate her so much. I haven't gotten my stuff or a notice. I'm surviving. I'm squeezing every little drop that I can out of the hydra bottle. I was planning to put another order in today but will wait until the new protein conditioner comes out.

I don't think it's fair for you to judge an online company during a black friday sale, I mean come on now:ohwell:.

Under normal circumstances maybe I could see your point.

Eisani covered it perfectly. I just want to add for the ladies that are not satisfied with the customer service- I know where you're coming from, but I'm keeping in mind that everything is made to order. Its not like we're dealing with Pantene or some big company like that where all the products are stockpiled and its just a matter of slapping a bottle in a box. When you see the quality of the products you ordered, you'll understand the work BJ puts into everything.

Also, all you have to do is Google "Hairveda" and you'll see that a lot of other boards were right there at midnight like the rest of us hitting that site. I'm positive that the order will come, I just understand that BJ must be flooded since that sale. I haven't even attempted to email her, because I'd rather imagine she's focusing on packing my bottles than responding to me :)

I just don't want you guys to give up on this company so easily. This thread is 2 million pages for a reason - the products (and customer service) ARE amazing :)

no two vendors are the same. If you order from BJ/Hairveda, expect to wait

I placed my order and just forgot about it. I got a shipping email two days ago.

Time pays for quality.

Ditto... Unfortunately, it's like this for me even when it's not during a sale.
It has always taken more than a week and a half for my Hairveda order to process, ship, and receive. I really like the products and every time I order I just try to keep in mind that I won't receive my products for a while. I guess I can't complain if I keep ordering the stuff...:ohwell:

Shescentit, another LHCF member, shipped orders within the same week as the Black Friday sale... and from what I understand, she received tons of orders also. Whether I order during a sale or during normal business days, I always get shipping confirmation from her within 3 days.

Oh well, those are the breaks...

I'm going to place an order at the end of the month so I can get it mid-January then. I'm so glad I ordered 2 gellys.The Nov 28 purchase was the second time I ordered from her so I had no idea. I wonder if she'll sell me a bigger container of the gelly. I have way too much hair.

I LOVE the shescenit shea butter and I'm ordering one for my granddaughter.

Back