Hairveda products are amazing!!

Like this? :lachen:
3411967_tml.jpg
:lachen: 'zactly!!
:lachen:
:lachen: this thread is hilarious and u are crazy :laugh: !!

Does anyone add things to their Sitrinillah? I was thinking off adding some EVOO or honey ... :look:

Also, how are you ladies using the Whipped Gelly?

Does anyone else LOVE the Green Tea Butter? Oh my gosh! I used it last night and I can't believe the shine, moisture, and softness it instantly gave. And it did not weigh my fine hair down.

I also tried the whipped jelly on my edges and really like it. Not to soft, not to hard.

I'll be trying the whipped cream this weekend with my rollerset.

Does anyone else LOVE the Green Tea Butter? Oh my gosh! I used it last night and I can't believe the shine, moisture, and softness it instantly gave. And it did not weigh my fine hair down.

I also tried the whipped jelly on my edges and really like it. Not to soft, not to hard.

I'll be trying the whipped cream this weekend with my rollerset.
yes i love the green tea butter. like an idiot i traded mine for the qhemet heavy cream, what a mistake that was.

Am I considered a little "off" if I keep my Hairveda products on my bathroom counter but all my other hair products are in a storage basket in another room?

Like they aren't good enough..:look:...trying to make other folks co-wash so i can downsize my stash and stick to one product line.

We're all a little off :spinning: This thread has almost 1000 pages dedicated to Hairveda for heaven's sake LOL

When I grow up I wanna own a gallon of Moist 24/7 like Eisani

You guys need to stop posting about your packages! Its going to be 2 weeks since I bought my products and not even an email from Paypal saying my stuff has been shipped :sad: Excuse me as I wipe this fake tear...
Did anybody get an email or did you just receive your product and that's it?

I'm fuming....apparently the USPS has lost my package. I received my notification from paypal with my tracking # on friday. I looked today and it said it was delivered yesterday. However, no package. No slip saying its at the post office. Nothing. I'm gonna go to the post office in the morning and I'm praying its there.

I'm fuming....apparently the USPS has lost my package. I received my notification from paypal with my tracking # on friday. I looked today and it said it was delivered yesterday. However, no package. No slip saying its at the post office. Nothing. I'm gonna go to the post office in the morning and I'm praying its there.
its prolly at ur post office..my PO does that all the time too me..no slip in sight but they say it was attempted to be delivered...:rolleyes:

We're all a little off :spinning: This thread has almost 1000 pages dedicated to Hairveda for heaven's sake LOL

You guys need to stop posting about your packages! Its going to be 2 weeks since I bought my products and not even an email from Paypal saying my stuff has been shipped :sad: Excuse me as I wipe this fake tear...
girl, i am like u...awaiting my ever so precious gifts from HV...

i still have not recieved an email either

I have all my packages sent to my job. There are cameras everywhere and if somebody dared to steal it I would know who it was and go all Ninja on them

Hiiyah! Right on the neck LOL

Update: I, not USPS, found my package. The postman left it outside of my building and some nice person brought it inside for me. Now I'm off to enjoy my products :-)

Just got my shipping notice email for the stuff I ordered on Black Friday! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I suspect all of us that ordered will get the notices soon.

Me too :grin: Phew! I haven't been able to wash my hair since the sale :blush:
Since going natural, my hair has not any kind of odor - no matter how long I go without soap and water :giggle: I just need my Hairveda!!

I think u do deserve a few freebies for biggin up her products and putting errr body on to it..:yep:
Lol, I was kiddin' though. I did the review because I loved the products and I totally wanted to share with you guys like I do with everything else I love. I had no idea it would blow up this big though! I know BJ is puttin' in some serious work.

(I would never turn down any freebies though:look:.........kidding! HA!)

I can't wait until my Black Friday order gets here! I've been trying to use up stuff like mad so I can make some room.

I just placed an order for mine two days ago and I am salivating!! How soon do you get a shipping confirmation after placing an order??

I just placed an order for mine two days ago and I am salivating!! How soon do you get a shipping confirmation after placing an order??

I would like to know this too....I gave in and ordered some things from the blackfriday sale and have yet to receive any email or any products :perplexed

I would like to know this too....I gave in and ordered some things from the blackfriday sale and have yet to receive any email or any products :perplexed

There's a message on Hairveda.net that any orders placed between Nov 28th (Black Friday) and Dec. 10 will take two weeks to process. And that's processing time BEFORE the order is shipped (not two weeks until you receive it.)

I'm hoping shipping notifications will start going out for the rest of the Black Friday orders soon, since it was 2 weeks yesterday. It normally takes 3 days for me to receive my order after I get that shipping notification email.

HTH :)

There's a message on Hairveda.net that any orders placed between Nov 28th (Black Friday) and Dec. 10 will take two weeks to process. And that's processing time BEFORE the order is shipped (not two weeks until you receive it.)

I'm hoping shipping notifications will start going out for the rest of the Black Friday orders soon, since it was 2 weeks yesterday. It normally takes 3 days for me to receive my order after I get that shipping notification email.

Dang..I am glad u posted this..I emailed BJ and she didnt respond, I was hoping to hear something by now...hopefully soon...

thanks...that means I should hear from them soon ...

Ok, So I will be patient and use my other crap up because it seems I may be waiting a little while. BTW, Cathy Howse's Lotion Creme Moisturizer leaves much to be desired (by me of course). I use it and seal with jojoba oil and by the end of the day, my hair is thirsty, crying for some more moisture! Here's hoping HairVeda gives better results!! Commmme on Shea Butter!

Back