Hairveda products are amazing!!

Are all of you ladies doing the ayurvedic thing natural? Are there any relaxed or texlaxed ladies using these products? How do these products affect your chemically processed hair?

I'm relaxed and my hair loves this stuff. I've been using it since I relaxed on Sept 1 and through this 14 week stretch (so far). I'm actually dc'ing right now with Sitranillah. Yeah, I know its late.

HELLLOOO...:grin: thats what i was thinking...they fooled us huh!?:grin:

That's the thing about PayPal.

I used to sell products on eBay for a company I worked for and we used PayPal. When you pull up the orders, the last orders are seen first. I would usually print out copies of the orders until I got to the very first order. I would flip the stack over and ship to the people who actually placed their orders first :grin:

You pretty much have to wait until all orders come through, then do it this way. If you just try to go to the page where the first orders begin, you have to keep pressing the back and forward button to get back to that first page. Sounds weird, but that was the annoying part I had to put up with when I had an excessive amount of orders.

I used to sell products on eBay for a company I worked for and we used PayPal. When you pull up the orders, the last orders are seen first. I would usually print out copies of the orders until I got to the very first order. I would flip the stack over and ship to the people who actually placed their orders first :grin:

You pretty much have to wait until all orders come through, then do it this way. If you just try to go to the page where the first orders begin, you have to keep pressing the back and forward button to get back to that first page. Sounds weird, but that was the annoying part I had to put up with when I had an excessive amount of orders.

That's not nice at all:nono:...I want my stuff.

My Whipped Cream came today. You should've seen me tearing up the package.

Smells good, almost tempted to wash my hair just to try it but i put some on my dry hair, sealed with Cocasta oil and did a dry rollerset.

Everytime i turn my head i get a whiff of the Whipped cream. Can't wait to try it on wet hair as a leave-in for my rollersets.

AND WHY DIDN'T I GET AN INVITE FOR THE FRIDAY SALE! What i gotta do!

Did you ever try this as a leave-in on wet hair for you rollersets? If so, how was it?

Or has anyone else tried the whipped cream as a leave-in for rollersets?

I'm relaxed and my hair loves this stuff. I've been using it since I relaxed on Sept 1 and through this 14 week stretch (so far). I'm actually dc'ing right now with Sitranillah. Yeah, I know its late.

:lick:, Yep!! I'm relaxed, a bit past SL and my last relaxer was 06/27/08, so this is my 24th week in this stretch. I'm relaxing on 12/20/08. The 24/7 condish(use this as a leave in and for co-washes) and Sitranillah is a most have. I have tried a bunch of other moisturizers during this stretch, from Hair mayo, ORS paks, to oil rinsing ( lost a small cat:cry3:). Usually, I saturate my hair w/ Sitranillah and Vatikva (sp) Frosting and cover with a plastic cap and go to bed. In the AM, my hair is managable and easy to detangle during rinsing. Then I bun and run, all done!

:lick:, Yep!! I'm relaxed, a bit past SL and my last relaxer was 06/27/08, so this is my 24th week in this stretch. I'm relaxing on 12/20/08. The 24/7 condish(use this as a leave in and for co-washes) and Sitranillah is a most have. I have tried a bunch of other moisturizers during this stretch, from Hair mayo, ORS paks, to oil rinsing ( lost a small cat:cry3:). Usually, I saturate my hair w/ Sitranillah and Vatikva (sp) Frosting and cover with a plastic cap and go to bed. In the AM, my hair is managable and easy to detangle during rinsing. Then I bun and run, all done!

Was it that bad? :blush::lachen:

Did you ever try this as a leave-in on wet hair for you rollersets? If so, how was it?

Yes I do! I apply the whipped cream after my leave-in. I part my hair in 2 or 4 sections and apply it all over. My hair comes out buttery soft when my rollerset hair is dry. I love it. Just make sure to still use a heat protectant if you're also going to flatiron.

I actually lost sleep over this post! It made me so angry! LOL I want my stuff! I'll be patient and wait. Next time there is an insane sale I'll wait till the last minute so I don't have to be LAST to get my stuff. :nono:

Was it that bad? :blush::lachen:

Yes I do! I apply the whipped cream after my leave-in. I part my hair in 2 or 4 sections and apply it all over. My hair comes out buttery soft when my rollerset hair is dry. I love it. Just make sure to still use a heat protectant if you're also going to flatiron.

I actually lost sleep over this post! It made me so angry! LOL I want my stuff! I'll be patient and wait. Next time there is an insane sale I'll wait till the last minute so I don't have to be LAST to get my stuff. :nono:

I know it's frustrating waiting, b/c these products are so great. I can't wait to order the whipped cream. Hang in there:hug3:

I really don't think she does her orders that way though (last-first). I think she prints them or goes thru and fulfills according to when they were received. Even if you think you were the first to order, you probably weren't. Think of all the other boards that know about her products too...

Anyhoo, Joytimes10 I feel you on the Moist 24/7 and Sitrinillah helping during the stretch! I bought 2 of the 41 oz jars of Sitrinillah when they were being liquidated (and I'ma KEEP saying it :lachen:) and ordered a gallon of Moist 24/7 last month. These are major, major staples for me :yep:.

I know it's frustrating waiting, b/c these products are so great. I can't wait to order the whipped cream. Hang in there:hug3:

I can't.... breathe! LOL You don't understand! Someone commented on my hair smelling so good so I let that person have my ONLY bottle of Whipped Cream. I think I was having a mental breakdown or something, what was I thinking? Anyway now I am sad :sad:

I really don't think she does her orders that way though (last-first). I think she prints them or goes thru and fulfills according to when they were received. Even if you think you were the first to order, you probably weren't. Think of all the other boards that know about her products too....

How dare you! LOL :lachen:
Well I know I wasn't first per say, but I was one of the nutty people that ordered at midnight that faithful 11/28. I keep seeing people post that they got their stuff and that they ordered after the sale. I'm just depressed *dries tears with Eisani's shirt* :nono:

I really don't think she does her orders that way though (last-first). I think she prints them or goes thru and fulfills according to when they were received. Even if you think you were the first to order, you probably weren't. Think of all the other boards that know about her products too...

Anyhoo, Joytimes10 I feel you on the Moist 24/7 and Sitrinillah helping during the stretch! I bought 2 of the 41 oz jars of Sitrinillah when they were being liquidated (and I'ma KEEP saying it :lachen:) and ordered a gallon of Moist 24/7 last month. These are major, major staples for me :yep:.

Um yeah I'm glad you keep mentioning that..........:sekret:

I've said this before we're on here talking about her products like we're addicted. Looking like Tyrone from the Dave Chapelle show. Matter of fact I think awhile back someone did post him in this thread.

I DID!

And now i want to throw out all my other leave-ins. Even my infamous Salerm21. Already gave away my NTM Silk leave-in.

Works really well on my wet hair. I used a couple pumps on each section mixed with a dab of CHI silk and then a good pump for my ends and then put a pump of Cocasta oil on the ends to seal & i rollerset as normal.

Didn't weigh my curls down, hair was still shiny and moist. Not gonna buy anymore commercial leave-ins anymore.

I noticed that using this as a leave-in did NOT make my ends super frizzy like the other leave-ins do once i comb it out and attempt a wrap.

Whipped cream is my new leave-in!! Glad i ordered that second bottle at the BF sale.

I received my Black Friday order yesterday. I allowed my sister to smell the Vatika Frosting and when she said could she use some I almost cut her hand off trying to get it back before she touched it :blush:.......thats mean huh (hanging head in shame).

I received my Black Friday order yesterday. I allowed my sister to smell the Vatika Frosting and when she said could she use some I almost cut her hand off trying to get it back before she touched it :blush:.......thats mean huh (hanging head in shame).
It happens! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

She knows you didn't really mean it. :yep:

I DID!

And now i want to throw out all my other leave-ins. Even my infamous Salerm21. Already gave away my NTM Silk leave-in.

Works really well on my wet hair. I used a couple pumps on each section mixed with a dab of CHI silk and then a good pump for my ends and then put a pump of Cocasta oil on the ends to seal & i rollerset as normal.

Didn't weigh my curls down, hair was still shiny and moist. Not gonna buy anymore commercial leave-ins anymore.

I noticed that using this as a leave-in did NOT make my ends super frizzy like the other leave-ins do once i comb it out and attempt a wrap.

Whipped cream is my new leave-in!! Glad i ordered that second bottle at the BF sale.

Thanks Ladies! I'm going to try this, this weekend. Hope I get the same results... Hope it doesn't weigh my hair down.

I can't.... breathe! LOL You don't understand! Someone commented on my hair smelling so good so I let that person have my ONLY bottle of Whipped Cream. I think I was having a mental breakdown or something, what was I thinking? Anyway now I am sad :sad:

How dare you! LOL :lachen:
Well I know I wasn't first per say, but I was one of the nutty people that ordered at midnight that faithful 11/28. I keep seeing people post that they got their stuff and that they ordered after the sale. I'm just depressed *dries tears with Eisani's shirt* :nono:
:lachen:stay strong, you'll get your stuff

Um yeah I'm glad you keep mentioning that..........:sekret:

I've said this before we're on here talking about her products like we're addicted. Looking like Tyrone from the Dave Chapelle show. Matter of fact I think awhile back someone did post him in this thread.
:giggle: Girl I had a bit of a neck itch and scratch going on when I realized how much dd has been using the Whipped Gelly :blush:. Time to re-up and get her her OWN supply!

OOH WE!! I tried the whipped cream ends hydration that stuff is wonderful keeps those ends in line :grin::grin::grin:

:giggle: Girl I had a bit of a neck itch and scratch going on when I realized how much dd has been using the Whipped Gelly :blush:. Time to re-up and get her her OWN supply![/QUOTE]

I know what you mean.
I got some for my dd when I ordered from the black Friday sale.
Oh yeah...got my package yesterday.:grin:

:giggle: Girl I had a bit of a neck itch and scratch going on when I realized how much dd has been using the Whipped Gelly :blush:. Time to re-up and get her her OWN supply!

:lachen:! I ain't gonna lie--I almost broke down crying 2x on Black Friday. Once when I couldn't get online for a minute then again when I realized I missed out on Hydrasoft. I've got issues. Well they say knowing is half the battle, right? I'm feening (sp?) for the new protein deep conditioner that isn't out yet too.

well i got my whipped cream like three days ago. i like this new formula better than the old one but i must say i would have been happier if she kept both formulas. this one is so much thicker and because of that i can use it on my dry relaxed hair. the old one i only used on my wet buns. i will say though, although its VERY moisturizing and im asuming it will help me get through this harsh winter, it does not at all give shine. in fact i feel like it takes away my shine. but i can deal with that since its so moisturizing.

What is this rumor that she's coming out with a new moisturizer too? Who has to the scoop on that?

I believe it is called Dulcis Creme. It is for 4a/b. She is waiting to bring it out bc she wants to reformulate it. She didn't like the way the last batch turned out while testing it out.

:lachen:stay strong, you'll get your stuff

Like this? :lachen:
3411967_tml.jpg

Am I considered a little "off" if I keep my Hairveda products on my bathroom counter but all my other hair products are in a storage basket in another room?

Like they aren't good enough..:look:...trying to make other folks co-wash so i can downsize my stash and stick to one product line.

Back