Hairveda products are amazing!!

i was good. I only got the CoCasta Oil and the Vatika Frosting...but's only because I got some stuff from the shescentit sale too! Guess I gotta keep my butt in the apartment on Friday since I spent my $$ online getting my hair goods! :)

I am ordering from the BlackFriday sale page. My thanksgiving code is not working on the PayPal page... I'm I doing something wrong?

ETA:
Oh my bad, wrong sale... :grin: It's late ya'll I'm tryna stay up so I can hit the Kohl's sale in an hour...Imma get some :coffee:

I just ordered:

CoCasta Oil
AvoSoya Oil
Shea Aloe Butter
Whipped Gelly
Almond Glaze
Green Tea Butter

Yay! :clap: :love3: CoCasta Oil ... it's making my hair thicker :up:

Last edited:
I'm on the hairveda website don't even know what I am looking at or for. It's my addiction product junkie gene which has been under suppression treatment for like 6 months due to this new government drug recently released called RECESSION, BROKENESS. Lol!

I don't know what to get? What am I looking for y'all? I am 4b nappy. I need to keep my hair really moisturized. So good leave in or something for twist..a nice conditioner ya know in that area. Oh and I am starting to blow dry my hair using a tension method every week.

What should I buy y'all?

Last edited:
I'm on the hairveda website don't even know what I am looking at or for. It's my addiction product junkie gene which has been under suppression treatment for like 6 months due to

I don't know what to get? What am I looking for y'all? I am 4b nappy. I need to keep my hair really moisturized. So good leave in or something for twist..a nice conditioner ya know in that area. Oh and I am starting to blow dry my hair using a tension method every week.

What should I buy y'all?

Yes-same here!

what should WE buy??? lol

sitrinilla condish
vitaka frosting...whipped gelly..almond glaze...cocasta oil...i would say hydro spritz but its all sold out...u can get its back in stock..

The Whipped gelly is currently out of stock :nono::sad::perplexed I'd check back in a week or so.

I highly recommend the SitriNillah Deep Conditioner and the Whipped Cream. The SitriNillah DC makes my hair feel like butter. The whipped cream made my rollerset hair feel fabulous, plus it smells soooo delicious.

Last edited:
The almond glaze and whipped gelly is currently out of stock :nono::sad::perplexed I'd check back in a week or so.

I highly recommend the SitriNillah Deep Conditioner and the Whipped Cream. The SitriNillah DC makes my hair feel like butter. The whipped cream made my rollerset hair feel fabulous, plus it smells soooo delicious.
Oh my dayum!!:blush:I wonder if i ordered some whipped cream..i gotta go back and chek..i wanna try that...

SO, despite the recession, my PJism is in full effect. I just ordered maddd items from Hairveda because I've been reading such great reviews on it. It was only after I paid for everything that I thought "wait.....I'm new in my healthy hair care journey and I dont even know what Ayurvedic is......will these products harm my hair if I'm not doing the whole Ayurvedic system?" I mostly stuck to hair oil, butters, DC, etc.

I'm being nice and saying that the regular store is back up for Hairveda except conditioners. I put Hydrasoft in my cart but I am waiting for that new Protein Conditioner before I order again. I'm trying to make up my mind on the new moisturizer for 4's which I suspect I am but my hair is pretty much moisturized by all of the Hairveda products that I use. That new moisturizer isn't up yet either.

SO, despite the recession, my PJism is in full effect. I just ordered maddd items from Hairveda because I've been reading such great reviews on it. It was only after I paid for everything that I thought "wait.....I'm new in my healthy hair care journey and I dont even know what Ayurvedic is......will these products harm my hair if I'm not doing the whole Ayurvedic system?" I mostly stuck to hair oil, butters, DC, etc.

Your hair will be fine. I use Hairveda without using the whole ayurvedic system and my hair is just fine.

I justify my PJism by thinking I'm helping and supporting an AA business, helping the economy, and putting great stuff in my hair. Right now I'm looking for an excuse to justify my purse and shoes addiction LOL

I justify my PJism by thinking I'm helping and supporting an AA business, helping the economy, and putting great stuff in my hair. Right now I'm looking for an excuse to justify my purse and shoes addiction LOL

I was thinking that exact thing yesterday. I bought from Shescentit and Hairveda. I was supporting two A.A. businesses. I've bought from Jasmine's and maybe one day Hydratherma Naturals. I got body products from Shescentit and Jasmine's. Hair products from Hairveda.

I'm being nice and saying that the regular store is back up for Hairveda except conditioners. I put Hydrasoft in my cart but I am waiting for that new Protein Conditioner before I order again. I'm trying to make up my mind on the new moisturizer for 4's which I suspect I am but my hair is pretty much moisturized by all of the Hairveda products that I use. That new moisturizer isn't up yet either.
Ooooo dang, I forgot about that! Ugh, now I gotta buy something else! :wallbash:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

So I see that the Hydrosoft is back at regular price...i guess he just allotted a special amount for 1 buck on BF..

That's what I was thinking too. She was only gonna let so many be sold for $1. Now what I need for her to do is put them new products up so I can order again and have my shipping combined!

Main reason I had trouble ordering yesterday was..I couldn't read the ingredients. Plus I am suppose to stay away from online stores..2009 resolution. So I was like foggetta about it. Now the ingredients want to be listed....when the price is up.,..Great!

Hairveda ladies I need your help! I'm looking for suggestions. All though Hairveda is my line and there are no substitutes I want to develop some back ups just in case. I'm thinking of stuff that I can go and get at Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Target, or Ulta. Meaning I can walk out my door and get it and use it til my Hairveda stuff arrives. I'm actually good for now I just want to be prepared. I prefer natural/natural based/organic products. This list includes stuff that I currently use and stuff that's on the way. OMG I use almost her entire line but here goes:

Moist 24/7--I use this as my moisturizing conditioner, co wash conditioner
Moist PRO--light protein conditioner
Almond glaze--grease my hair
Whipped Cream--daily moisturizer, baggying
Sitranillah--Deep conditioner
Whipped gelly--wash & gos
Hydrasoft spritz--daily for wet bunning
Avosoya oil--I'm switching that to my body oil. I guess I could always use coconut oil as a back up
Cocasta & Shikaki oil--I guess maybe I could use evoo or coconut oil
Amala & Shikaki Shampoo--maybe bentonite or my Mizani chelating & clarifying poo
Shea Aloe Mousse (that might not be the totally correct name)--I plan to use this as a heavy moisturizer for my skin. I just have to make sure to keep this in stock bc this is replacing something from Carol's daughter that is no longer made.
Asha Omega Nourishing Oil
Methi Sativa Deep Conditioning Tea (will be available this month)--protein treatment
Vatika Frosting--use as a pre poo, maybe can use coconut oil as the back up

TIA

Last edited:
You don't need all that stuff. You need to give me some.

Hairveda ladies I need your help! I'm looking for suggestions. All though Hairveda is my line and there are no substitutes I want to develop some back ups just in case. I'm thinking of stuff that I can go and get at Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Target, or Ulta. Meaning I can walk out my door and get it and use it til my Hairveda stuff arrives. I'm actually good for now I just want to be prepared. I prefer natural/natural based/organic products. This list includes stuff that I currently use and stuff that's on the way. OMG I use almost her entire line but here goes:

Avosoya oil--I'm switching that to my body oil. I guess I could always use coconut oil as a back up
Amala & Shikaki Shampoo--maybe bentonite or my Mizani chelating & clarifying poo
Shea Aloe Mousse (that might not be the totally correct name)--I plan to use this as a heavy moisturizer for my skin. I just have to make sure to keep this in stock bc this is replacing something from Carol's daughter that is no longer made.
Methi Sativa Deep Conditioning Tea (will be available this month)--protein treatment

TIA

TIA

Your list sounds like mine! I've been looking for easily accessible backups too, mainly to substitute for my Moist 24/7 and Sitrinillah. The only somewhat comparable product I've found so far is Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Instant Repair Treatment. Its not totally organic and it has egg white protein (the Moist 24/7 and Sitrinillah are protein free,) but the protein is very low on the list and my protein-sensitive hair has not been affected by it. It has a similar consistency as the Sitrinillah, and works pretty well in the moisturizing department. I found it at Target (and bought out the entire stock on the shelf yesterday :) ). I'm low on Sitrinillah and Moist 24/7, so I'll be using the Organix DC until my Hairveda Black Friday purchases come in.

And in place of Vatika Frosting, I use EVCO.

You don't need all that stuff. You need to give me some.
I knew someone would come up in here and say that :lachen:!!

Your list sounds like mine! I've been looking for easily accessible backups too, mainly to substitute for my Moist 24/7 and Sitrinillah. The only somewhat comparable product I've found so far is Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Instant Repair Treatment. Its not totally organic and it has egg white protein (the Moist 24/7 and Sitrinillah are protein free,) but the protein is very low on the list and my protein-sensitive hair has not been affected by it. It has a similar consistency as the Sitrinillah, and works pretty well in the moisturizing department. I found it at Target (and bought out the entire stock on the shelf yesterday :) ). I'm low on Sitrinillah and Moist 24/7, so I'll be using the Organix DC until my Hairveda Black Friday purchases come in.

And in place of Vatika Frosting, I use EVCO.

Thank you so much! Especially since I'm trying to dc 3x/wk now. I tend to be heavy handed too.

Patiently awaiting my Hairveda purchase of 11/29 *crying*

OK so my husband asked me today to please wash his hair and make it smell like mine. He loves how the Hairveda makes me smell... and I love the attention! LOL So I washed his hair with my new Inecto coconut shampoo. It was only $6 at Ulta and smells so good. Then I put DevaCare One Conditioner. Then I detangled (his hair is about 4a) and did a nice ponytail on him. Oh and I smoothed his hair back and put Shescenit shea butter on his hair...

NOTICE I DID NOT PUT ANY OF MY HAIRVEDA PRODUCTS ON HIM. He must've lost his mind if he thought I was going to share with him. Get your own shi......

Are all of you ladies doing the ayurvedic thing natural? Are there any relaxed or texlaxed ladies using these products? How do these products affect your chemically processed hair?

Last edited:

OK so my husband asked me today to please wash his hair and make it smell like mine. He loves how the Hairveda makes me smell... and I love the attention! LOL So I washed his hair with my new Inecto coconut shampoo. It was only $6 at Ulta and smells so good. Then I put DevaCare One Conditioner. Then I detangled (his hair is about 4a) and did a nice ponytail on him. Oh and I smoothed his hair back and put Shescenit shea butter on his hair...

NOTICE I DID NOT PUT ANY OF MY HAIRVEDA PRODUCTS ON HIM. He must've lost his mind if he thought I was going to share with him. Get your own shi......
:giggle: You're as bad as I am w/my stuff!! Don't play, if ya want some, order it!

Are all of you ladies doing the ayurvedic thing natural? Are there any relaxed or texlaxed ladies using these products? How do these products affect your chemically processed hair?
I was texlaxed when I first started using her products and have been hooked ever since.

LMAO!!!!! :lachen:

Back