Hairveda products are amazing!!

I'll be ready for that sale at 9PM, thanks to being out west. Had it been 12, I would probably be knocked out and then miss out on the sale.

I will be buying the Hydrasoft Spritz, Whipped Cream, Whipped Gelly and Moist Condition 24/7. :grin:

Sooo, i got the email sale too. Does that mean i need to click on the email link to take me to the sale or will it be for public viewing so that non-subscribers can visit the site?

And listen up! If you KNOW you don't need 10 bottles of something THEN DON'T BUY IT! I was pissed at some of yall buying up everything at the last sale preventing others from getting it then gettin buyers remorse and came right on the Exchange Forum to get rid of stuff!

Don't get overzealous and prevent me from getting a couple bottles of stuff cause you THINK you need 25 bottles of Whipped Cream and 10 tubs of Almond Glaze...I will curse you out in the exchange forum when i see you try that mess too!

Yeah i said it!......Folks sittin around with gallon jugs of Cocasta oil while ladies with hair drier than the Sahara can't even get a drop!:grin:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Y'all killin me. I already made my list: I want the Moist Condition 24/7, the Amala Shampoo, the Almond Glaze, the Whipped Gelly, and the Whipped Cream. I'm buying 1 of each, except the Whipped Cream - I'm gonna get 2.

Sooo, i got the email sale too. Does that mean i need to click on the email link to take me to the sale or will it be for public viewing so that non-subscribers can visit the site?

And listen up! If you KNOW you don't need 10 bottles of something THEN DON'T BUY IT! I was pissed at some of yall buying up everything at the last sale preventing others from getting it then gettin buyers remorse and came right on the Exchange Forum to get rid of stuff!

Don't get overzealous and prevent me from getting a couple bottles of stuff cause you THINK you need 25 bottles of Whipped Cream and 10 tubs of Almond Glaze...I will curse you out in the exchange forum when i see you try that mess too!

Yeah i said it!......Folks sittin around with gallon jugs of Cocasta oil while ladies with hair drier than the Sahara can't even get a drop!:grin:
I know right!

I started this crazy thread (lol) and I probably won't even get a chance to get nutthin'....*hmph*

I'll be ready for that sale at 9PM, thanks to being out west. Had it been 12, I would probably be knocked out and then miss out on the sale.

I will be buying the Hydrasoft Spritz, Whipped Cream, Whipped Gelly and Moist Condition 24/7. :grin:

Can you do that? Wow you're lucky. I'll be up.

Okay let me get this straight...I'm asking this bc I visit the forums on her website too and she responded to a poster that the sale is available to everyone on Hairveda. You can shop from the site rather than wait on an e-mail for the link? Just to be safe I will have my e-mail open and the website open.

Yall crazy...........

I love her Vatika Frosting, I ordered 2 before I knew about the sale. I will probally order 2 during the sale. But i use this stuff like crazy cause I see the benefits. I also bought the sample pack for myself and my friend. That way I can sample what I like and if I don't I don't have to worry about wasting my money.

So I suggest only buy what you know works. The Hydro spritz sounds good I probally order just 1.

Okay let me get this straight...I'm asking this bc I visit the forums on her website too and she responded to a poster that the sale is available to everyone on Hairveda. You can shop from the site rather than wait on an e-mail for the link? Just to be safe I will have my e-mail open and the website open.
It's my understanding that the sale it site-wide, not just by invitation only.

I knew I shouldn't have posted. *keeping all future information for myself*:ohwell:
:giggle:
I'm not... its a shame.. low prices make me....:look::yep: get multiples...

LOL! KIDDING!!!
As my lil cousin would say, "No you not."
:hiya: Hey PJ sisser!!
Hey PJ sister! You knew I would be in here. :blush3:
Oh........I love the gelly. I put it on my edges. This stuff is absolutely amazing. And it doesnt leave your hair hard like gel. Umm.....I will rave on it more when the sale is over. :lol:
Hey ladies... i am so loving the whipped gelly. It is LAYING my edges DOWN!!! and it smells heavenly. This stuff is the bomb. I MUST stock up during the sale.
Yes Yes, it is the business!! It is a staple.
You can't resist
Just do it!

darkside.jpg
^^cute^^:lachen:

Tee your hair is fabulous

I honestly didn't think the gelly would work in my hair. I thought it would be too light. I'm going to buy a jar or two and put it away. I have to read up on the shelf life for that product. It actually gave me second hair day. Not too many products do that. I applied the whipped cream this morning and my hair came out really nice.

I honestly didn't think the gelly would work in my hair. I thought it would be too light. I'm going to buy a jar or two and put it away. I have to read up on the shelf life for that product. It actually gave me second hair day. Not too many products do that. I applied the whipped cream this morning and my hair came out really nice.
Thanks so much!

I thought the same thing about the Whipped Jelly at first. I hate hard hair so I was doubtful. My hair loves this stuff! Whipped Gelly and End All Balm are both my hair crack!! My buns love these products.
(Me too to the blue.)

Me three! I used the whipped gelly, and I can't front, it was that or the glaze that made my hair feel hard, but once it dried OMG it was soooooo soft and shiny I was floored! So I'm getting more. Don't tell anyone.

sigh..............i dont think im going to get anything. i dont need it and im trying to stop being a pj. but i will be on the site just to look around...............

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:..yo!!!!!! you is crazy chile!!

I said it the first time, and I'll say it again...who ever needs/wants something better get in where they fit in! Don't be mad if ya fall asleep and wake up only to find dust, rolling sagebrush and crickets :lachen:. Ya snooze, ya lose-literally. Those ladies can buy up what they wanna if it's their money...if they feel bad later, that's their business too. Who am I to tell these ladies not to buy something with their own money/cc? I, on the other hand, buy what I mean and mean what I buy :grin:.

Keep your finger on that trigger MizzBrown and you'll be alright :laugh:

lucky for y'all I'm disqualifying myself this round:grin:
BJ gone be like..whooa chile..sorry but we sold out at 12:07.....all we have left is packing peanuts..rub on hair to get rid of static cling..:grin:

I believe I just read on her forum yesterday that the shelf life is 5-6 months. Or was that for something else? It seems she has started to list the shelf life of some of the products. You can just ask her on her forum or e-mail her.

I just use it for a moisturizer for my buns..instead of wet bunning..it really keeps my hair just as moist...
Me too

Thanks so much!

I thought the same thing about the Whipped Jelly at first. I hate hard hair so I was doubtful. My hair loves this stuff! Whipped Gelly and End All Balm are both my hair crack!! My buns love these products.
(Me too to the blue.)
GIRL!!! That End All is mad addictive. I've been using it every day. Loves it. PJ sis for real ;)
BJ gone be like..whooa chile..sorry but we sold out at 12:07.....all we have left is packing peanuts..rub on hair to get rid of static cling..:grin:
Hayle naw :lachen:

sigh..............i dont think im going to get anything. i dont need it and im trying to stop being a pj. but i will be on the site just to look around...............

I am contemplating it as well. I found a website that has all these powders, oils, and herbs for cheap. I have like $37 worth of stuff (10 items in all) in my shopping cart, and it's been calling me :look:

I also want to order the new protein conditioner and Dulcis hair creme and not have to pay shipping twice...

I made my order. I got a few things that I haven't tried yet as well as some of my staples. I can't wait to get my Almond Glaze cuz I'm scraping the bottom of the jar!!

OK...

I just placed my order. Looking forward to getting all my goodies.

CoCasta Oil
SitriNillah Deep Conditioner
Whipped Cream
Vatika Frosting
Almond Glaze
Whipped Gelly

This is a dam long thread. I have read half of it. It is too late to be up reading all that. I just purchased Hairveda for the first time. It must work for damn near 1000 posts to be made about it.
I am patiently waiting for USPS.

Back