Hairveda products are amazing!!

^^Ladies that didn't get the orginal e-mail, no worries. Someone will post the link bc someone is nice enough to do it every time BJ has a sale. I'm not that nice. I'm too greedy for that. Be on the look out for me to come in her bragging about everything I bought. Ya'll can tell me I'm not right bc I know I'm not but at least I'm up front with it.

Hey ladies... i am so loving the whipped gelly. It is LAYING my edges DOWN!!! and it smells heavenly. This stuff is the bomb. I MUST stock up during the sale.

Get Ready crlsweetie912!

ONE DAY ONLY at Hairveda.com!

Friday, November 28th

Midnight to Midnight EST

Black Friday Sale!

Everything is $2.00 OFF regular sale price!
Don't miss out on this great deal! Spread the word!

SitriNillahConditioning Masque-
SALE PRICE: 6.50 Tub Price 14.00

Hydrasoft Spritz-SALE PRICE $1.00

Whipped Cream-SALE PRICE $4.00

Whipped Gelly -SALE PRICE $3.00

Almond Glaze-SALE PRICE $5.99

Whipped Shea Aloe Butter
-SALE PRICE $5.00 Tub Price $22.00

Whipped Green Tea Butter-
SALE PRICE $5.00 Tub Price $22.00

Moist Condition PRO-SALE PRICE $5.50

Moist Condition 24/7-SALE PRICE $5.00

Amala Cream Rinse-SALE PRICE $4.00

Amala Shampoo- SALE PRICE $8.00

Vatika Frosting- SALE PRICE $8.00

NO LIMITS ON PURCHASE AMOUNTS!

http://www.hairveda.net/

UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE! LOOK AT THE PRICES! I just got this in an email. AMAZING!!! :yay:

I finally got an email!! Yay!! Can't wait, can't wait...do you see how anxious I am to try out this product line?? It's all you guys' fault...LOL...But I'm sure I'll love it.

Oh God... I'm twitching.. Fab you have too much stuff you ain't using now... <<plus I just ordered some stuff on Sunday before I knew about the sale>> wonder if she could hold my shipping...lol..

Get Ready crlsweetie912!

Friday, November 28th

Midnight to Midnight EST

Black Friday Sale!

Whipped Shea Aloe Butter

UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE! LOOK AT THE PRICES! I just got this in an email. AMAZING!!! :yay:

I did not need to see this. Oh goodness help me. :nono: Q

I did not need to see this. Oh goodness help me. :nono: Q

You can't resist
Just do it!

darkside.jpg

I cant wait to try these products. I mean the prices are already reasonable but with this sell i have no reason not to try it. I spend about this much from stuff i buy at the stores. Not to mention shipping is reasonable.

I got this email too...its on and poppin!! i bet LHCF is gonna be real quiet @ midnight black friday... i am gonna rack up on the hydra spritz...
Get Ready crlsweetie912!

Friday, November 28th

Midnight to Midnight EST

Black Friday Sale!

Whipped Shea Aloe Butter

I'm not... its a shame.. low prices make me....:look::yep: get multiples...

LOL! KIDDING!!![/quote]
no you ain't...:lachen:

I think I'm going to behave myself this time around. I mean, I just got a GALLON of conditioner. What more could I possibly want? :look:
*that and the fact I've spent WAY too much money Christmas shopping these past two weeks* :nono:

i dont really want much. i already have 2 sitrinillas, 1 moist condition pro, 2 cocasta oils, 2 vatika frosting and 1 whipped gelly.
all i want is 1 moist condition 24/7, 1 whipped cream and maybe another vatika frosting(but i doubt this one because they last a very long time).

Sooo, i got the email sale too. Does that mean i need to click on the email link to take me to the sale or will it be for public viewing so that non-subscribers can visit the site?

And listen up! If you KNOW you don't need 10 bottles of something THEN DON'T BUY IT! I was pissed at some of yall buying up everything at the last sale preventing others from getting it then gettin buyers remorse and came right on the Exchange Forum to get rid of stuff!

Don't get overzealous and prevent me from getting a couple bottles of stuff cause you THINK you need 25 bottles of Whipped Cream and 10 tubs of Almond Glaze...I will curse you out in the exchange forum when i see you try that mess too!

Yeah i said it!......Folks sittin around with gallon jugs of Cocasta oil while ladies with hair drier than the Sahara can't even get a drop!:grin:

Last edited:
Sooo, i got the email sale too. Does that mean i need to click on the email link to take me to the sale or will it be for public viewing so that non-subscribers can visit the site?

And listen up! If you KNOW you don't need 10 bottles of something THEN DON'T BUY IT! I was pissed at some of yall buying up everything at the last sale preventing others from getting it then gettin buyers remorse and came right on the Exchange Forum to get rid of stuff!

Don't get overzealous and prevent me from getting a couple bottles of stuff cause you THINK you need 25 bottles of Whipped Cream and 10 tubs of Almond Glaze...I will curse you out in the exchange forum when i see you try that mess too!

Yeah i said it!......Folks sittin around with gallon jugs of Cocasta oil while ladies with hair drier than the Sahara can't even get a drop!:grin:
tell em how you really feel.

I bought a bunch of stuff a few sales back. No buyer's remorse here. I plan on using all 5 of my vatika frostings!

:dead: Q

I said it the first time, and I'll say it again...who ever needs/wants something better get in where they fit in! Don't be mad if ya fall asleep and wake up only to find dust, rolling sagebrush and crickets :lachen:. Ya snooze, ya lose-literally. Those ladies can buy up what they wanna if it's their money...if they feel bad later, that's their business too. Who am I to tell these ladies not to buy something with their own money/cc? I, on the other hand, buy what I mean and mean what I buy :grin:.

Keep your finger on that trigger MizzBrown and you'll be alright :laugh:

lucky for y'all I'm disqualifying myself this round:grin:

:lachen::lachen: I HEAR THAT!.....

....on another note....i'm looking to get that hydrosoft:spinning:

Back