Hairveda products are amazing!!

Has BJ been online lately or is she working like a fiend to create enough product for Black Friday, because girlfriend is going to be hit with a tsunami of orders.

Has BJ been online lately or is she working like a fiend to create enough product for Black Friday, because girlfriend is going to be hit with a tsunami of orders.
I know, i emailed her and asked her will all the stuff still be going out the same week as ordered..she said it should b/c they hired someone new to help out..but i know she is gonna have a crap load of work..

I don't know. I think she's been on her forum and preparing for the sale. Not too sure. All I know is I'm ready to use my trigger finger!

The SitraNillah Mask and Pantene BD have taken me through my stretch so far.

I didn't want to admit it ...I fought it....but I :love: :love: the SitriNillah mask...it is the shiznit.

*shout out to Lavendar and BJ*​

I've always loved the Cocosta oil (since it hit the streets in 07...I shoulda neva slacked), my moms took my almond glaze from back then (ready to try again) and I'm a new fan of the Vatika Frosting and Whipped Jelly.

Ready to try out a few more items.
:yep:
I love the Whipped Jelly!!
So...I read all 70+ pages of this thread and decided to take the dive. I ordered:

Sitrinillah Hair Mask
Almong Glaze
Whipped Baggy Cream
Green Tea Butter
CoCasta Shikakai Oil
Vatika Frosting
Moist 24/7 Conditioner

I cowashed with the Moist 24/7, then let my hair air dry over night (I planned on applying the Sitrinillah right after I cowashed, then I remembered that the directions say the Sitrinillah works better on dry hair, hence the overnight airdry.)

I woke up this morning and applied a mix of Sitrinillah, Vatika Frosting, CoCasta oil and l HairVeda products are no joke.
Welcome. :hiya:

OMG I just got a call from the mailroom that my Hairveda products are in! I'm doing the happy happy joy joy dance! Just had to post before I run over there LOL

** had to edit to say I am in love with the smell of the Whipped Cream. Wow! I can hardly wait to go home and try this stuff.

Last edited:
I'm finally planning to try this line next year. Still in love with OCT/Mega-Tek for what it has done to my hair, but I've been wanting to try this line for a very long time. ;)

Are there any natural 4bs that have try the Vatika Frosting? I was planning to buy CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil and the Whipped Cream but I am also thinking the Vatika Frosting would be good since my hair likes coconut oil.

OMG I just got a call from the mailroom that my Hairveda products are in! I'm doing the happy happy joy joy dance! Just had to post before I run over there LOL

** had to edit to say I am in love with the smell of the Whipped Cream. Wow! I can hardly wait to go home and try this stuff.

The Whipped Cream is fantastic. Remember, a little goes loooong way. Seriously. :yep:

I don't know. I think she's been on her forum and preparing for the sale. Not too sure. All I know is I'm ready to use my trigger finger!

dropcheer.gif

Wait til I post a pic of what I got. All I gotta say is don't hate the player, hate the game :laugh:

madarms.gif
madarms.gif

The Whipped Cream is fantastic. Remember, a little goes loooong way. Seriously. :yep:

I have the deep conditioner in my hair as we type. Yes I am in heaven. Only if The Rock himself was making love to me would this moment be any better :lachen:

ANYWAY, the whipped cream is for dry hair right? I haven't used it yet and I'm a bit confused on how to use it.

I have the deep conditioner in my hair as we type. Yes I am in heaven. Only if The Rock himself was making love to me would this moment be any better :lachen:

ANYWAY, the whipped cream is for dry hair right? I haven't used it yet and I'm a bit confused on how to use it.

Babeeey! You are sho nuff enjoyin' that conditioner!:spinning::lachen:

justNikki, resistance is futile LOL j/k

Rinsed out the deep conditioner and now I'm waiting for the gelly to dry. I hope I like the gel!

My husband is going to love the smell. If I get pregnant I'm sending BJ the baby. :grin:

:blush: :lachen:
How'd u use the gelly, all over or just on your edges? The Whipped Cream u can use as a moisturizer all thru your hair, or just on the ends. I prefer it on my ends, especially when baggying.

Are there any natural 4bs that have try the Vatika Frosting? I was planning to buy CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil and the Whipped Cream but I am also thinking the Vatika Frosting would be good since my hair likes coconut oil.

I'm a 4b natural and I've used it the Vatika Frosting. I loved it!! Not so much now cuz it's cold but once it gets warm again it will be used again. I tried the CoCasta Oil as well but I couldn't see the benefit because I stopped using it. The smell is VERY sweet, it was more than I could handle.

Dang it's like that. I may have to break down and get some. :look: Q

My Whipped Cream came today. You should've seen me tearing up the package.

Smells good, almost tempted to wash my hair just to try it but i put some on my dry hair, sealed with Cocasta oil and did a dry rollerset.

Everytime i turn my head i get a whiff of the Whipped cream. Can't wait to try it on wet hair as a leave-in for my rollersets.

AND WHY DIDN'T I GET AN INVITE FOR THE FRIDAY SALE! What i gotta do!

My Whipped Cream came today. You should've seen me tearing up the package.

Smells good, almost tempted to wash my hair just to try it but i put some on my dry hair, sealed with Cocasta oil and did a dry rollerset.

Everytime i turn my head i get a whiff of the Whipped cream. Can't wait to try it on wet hair as a leave-in for my rollersets.

AND WHY DIDN'T I GET AN INVITE FOR THE FRIDAY SALE! What i gotta do!

I need an invite too!!! Can BJ send out another email to the new subscribers??

My husband is going to love the smell. If I get pregnant I'm sending BJ the baby. :grin:

I haven't laughed out loud in a long time!! :lachen::lachen:
In reference to the bolded, I've used it on wet hair once, and my hair was like, "Um, what do you think your'e doing? You ain't relaxed no mo', tryin' to put pretty, sweet-smelling things on me! You know what I like :eyebrows2. Go on and grab that bucket o' lard, 'cause that's what I crave sista!"

No, but seriously, it works best on my dry, dry ends :lick:

Okay I have a pertinent question!!

Now someone in this thread said they didn't get the email for the sale..which (my assumption) they were saying they have to receive I guess an invite to participate in the sale??

I am a member of the Forum but I got no email yet from HairVeda even though I signed up for the mailing list, does this mean I can't get in on that banging sale???

Someone let me know please!!

I'm going to try to answer the question that has been on the minds of those who did not get a chance to sign up for the email. I could PM BJ and get a quick reply, but I'll go ahead and venture a guess.

Last time she had a sale, she sent a link directly to our emails. This was because only 2 particular items were on sale. We couldn't really order any items other than the Vatika Frosting or the SitriNillah Masque. She knew this would be a big sale and that 2 of the most popular items would cause massive orders to flood Hairveda's PayPal account.

She is a fantastic person to do business with. I wish all vendors were like her. She just doesn't seem like the type to outright leave potential customers out.

Either she will send a link again, or the prices of the products will be already set for $2.00 of the original price. If she does it the first way, she can monitor sales against current inventory and update the linked sale page as necessary by posting a big fat SOLD OUT message. I'm sure she may have already guesstimated how many jars, containers, or tubs she needs.

If she does it the second way, she can just sit back and be surprised. I highly doubt this, 'cause she knows how addicted we are to these products :rolleyes: I, for one, am forwarding the email she sent me to my sis and her co-workers at a big pharmaceutical company. They're all divas :look: I would send it out to my church members, but that may be a bit overwhelming. We are a big church and fully support black-owned businesses.

If all else fails, you know we got your back. I'll make sure to post a link in this thread or outside for mass distribution :yep: Be prepared to receive it at 12 am EST, Friday, November 28th!

Ladies my husband loved the smell of my hair. I even put a little bit of the Whipped Cream on his hair. He accused me of touching my hair more than I did him Ahahahaaha let me log off before he notices

I'm going to try to answer the question that has been on the minds of those who did not get a chance to sign up for the email. I could PM BJ and get a quick reply, but I'll go ahead and venture a guess.

Last time she had a sale, she sent a link directly to our emails. This was because only 2 particular items were on sale. We couldn't really order any items other than the Vatika Frosting or the SitriNillah Masque. She knew this would be a big sale and that 2 of the most popular items would cause massive orders to flood Hairveda's PayPal account.

She is a fantastic person to do business with. I wish all vendors were like her. She just doesn't seem like the type to outright leave potential customers out.

Either she will send a link again, or the prices of the products will be already set for $2.00 of the original price. If she does it the first way, she can monitor sales against current inventory and update the linked sale page as necessary by posting a big fat SOLD OUT message. I'm sure she may have already guesstimated how many jars, containers, or tubs she needs.

If she does it the second way, she can just sit back and be surprised. I highly doubt this, 'cause she knows how addicted we are to these products :rolleyes: I, for one, am forwarding the email she sent me to my sis and her co-workers at a big pharmaceutical company. They're all divas :look: I would send it out to my church members, but that may be a bit overwhelming. We are a big church and fully support black-owned businesses.

If all else fails, you know we got your back. I'll make sure to post a link in this thread or outside for mass distribution :yep: Be prepared to receive it at 12 am EST, Friday, November 28th!

Thanks...yeh I joined the forum and the mailing list, but no email, so I would greatly appreciate that link because I am so ready to buy!! :yep::yep:

Back