Hairveda products are amazing!!

i cant wait until im back to co washing daily so i can go back and forth between the moist condition pro and the moist condition 24/7.

MichL, thanks for the review! Now I'm even more anxious to get my stuff!!

Believe me, I was in CA when my products arrived earlier this week. As soon as my plane landed yesterday, I was like "Gotta get home! My HairVeda stuff is here!!" I made my SO smell all my bottles with me before I used them! And this was all after flying/traveling for 12+ hours straight. I was so excited, but it was so worth it.

So...I read all 70+ pages of this thread and decided to take the dive. I ordered:

Sitrinillah Hair Mask
Almong Glaze
Whipped Baggy Cream
Green Tea Butter
CoCasta Shikakai Oil
Vatika Frosting
Moist 24/7 Conditioner

I cowashed with the Moist 24/7, then let my hair air dry over night (I planned on applying the Sitrinillah right after I cowashed, then I remembered that the directions say the Sitrinillah works better on dry hair, hence the overnight airdry.)

I woke up this morning and applied a mix of Sitrinillah, Vatika Frosting, CoCasta oil and like, a tablespoon of olive oil to my hair. Put on a plastic cap, then sat under my bonnet dryer for a little less than an hour. My hair felt SUPER SOFT during/after I rinsed, but I didnt want to get my hopes up so I told myself it was just a fluke. After I rinsed, I applied my Salerm 21 leave-in and a bit of Fantasia IC heat protectant. I blew my hair out (I know- BAD BAD!! But I'm 6.5 months into my transition and needed a little assistance with all the textures going on up there), then applied the Green Tea Butter, and a bit more Vatika Frosting to seal in the moisture.

Ladies- Believe the hype. My hair feels (and smells :lick:) amazing. There were no tangles, my Denman slid through my hair like it never has before. There was no breakage (even with the blow-drying) and my hair is uber soft and has so much moisture. My transition has not been the easiest. I have tried ALOT of products, but have yet to find my staples. Of course, it will take a few more tries until I'm positive, but I think this could be it :grin:. I was trying so hard not to look crazy, but I couldnt keep my hands out of my hair in class all morning!

I've been lurking for almost a year, and I subscribed today just so I could add my experience to this post. HairVeda products are no joke.

Welcome to the board MichL! Thanks for your wonderful review. It was great to read. Im glad u like hairveda.

Anyone using the Whipped Baggy Cream as a leave-in to rollerset??

It's so inexpensive and i'm gettin' greedy for a new leave-in.

chile, i asked her to make me a larger size and i will order them on black friday...8oz bottles chile for 4 bucks!!!! holla:grin:..i really like that stuff alot...my hair stays super moist!

So is she going to make the 8oz available to everyone? I love that stuff too. I'm using it to "wet bun" and my hair is loving it.

i just ran out of my sitri nillah tubs, that i bought a while back. I always loved her products, still got some vatika and shik oil left. I havent tried the new stuff yet but I cant wait.

What will get me in trouble is the fact that I will be using some of this stuff for my body care too. I plan on using Shea Aloe Mousse as a body butter. I made the mistake of using avosoya on my body one day too. I just need her to make a body scrub and I will be set. My skin is just as dry as my hair. I need to layer moisture. Correction my hair is no longer dry thanks to Hairveda. I remember reading somewhere she used to make body products too.

I new I should have tried that Whipped Baggy Cream when it first came out! Better late than never, plus there are new goodies to add to the list. Thanks for the reviews.

The SitraNillah Mask and Pantene BD have taken me through my stretch so far.

I didn't want to admit it ...I fought it....but I :love: :love: the SitriNillah mask...it is the shiznit.

*shout out to Lavendar and BJ*​

I've always loved the Cocosta oil (since it hit the streets in 07...I shoulda neva slacked), my moms took my almond glaze from back then (ready to try again) and I'm a new fan of the Vatika Frosting and Whipped Jelly.

Ready to try out a few more items.
:yep:

Has anyone used the Hydrasoft Spritz as a leave-in, prior to a rollerset??

If so, what were your results? How did you like it?

Thanks!

I wanna know this too cause when i tried to use my homemade spritz w/ glycerin, my hair was overmoisturized with a rollerset and the set just drooped.

I dont think i would use the hydrosft for a rollerset...it makes ur hair a lil too moist i think...i like it for bunning...if i would wear my hair out..i dont think i would use it..
but for updoo's and continued moisture...i lub it!

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome! I was like "OMG! Eisani just replied to my post!! :notworthy" I couldn't resist trying HairVeda after reading all of your posts. You guys are like celebrities to me :yep:
:laugh: girl please, we're all Hairveda fam
up in here! I know this whole thread reads like an infomercial, but if I ever decide to give up my funky junky ways, Hairveda w/b the only stuff I'd need. It really is now but I just like to buy things :giggle:

up in here! I know this whole thread reads like an infomercial, but if I ever decide to give up my funky junky ways, Hairveda w/b the only stuff I'd need. It really is now but I just like to buy things :giggle:
U know what..i am tottally gonna have to agree with u on this...I hardly ever rave about products but i must say, her line of products will deff be a staple of mines..alot of other stuff i brought turned out to be..wamp wamp...
and her prices are totally reasonable..:yep:

You know, it's tough being a junkie...

Why?

Well, I just realized I have a lot of Hairveda lying around my house. When all these containers are empty, I highly doubt I will be trying to fill them with something else.

So what's the bigger problem?

First, I'm big on recycling. The jars holding all my butters, gellies, and glazes are #5 containers. There are no facilities in or around Memphis that recycle #5 plastic :perplexed The closest place is in Nashville, and I ain't taking no trip up there just to recycle.

Second, with the upcoming sale, my little mind has been a'ticking. The Sitrinillah in the tub will be going for $14 for a 16 oz. mini tub (as posted on the Hairveda forum); however, 2 - 8 oz jars are $6.50 each, which will be $13. My tree-hugging, recyling-friendly complexes may fly out the window for a $1 difference. I could either get 2 small jars (good value, more waste) or 1 bigger one (good value, less waste).

Yeah, I'm a nerd and a tight wad as well. I don't want to throw these containers away. I could get creative and poke a hole in the bottom and make these flower containers. I could put a little soil in them, sprinkle some seeds in there, add some water, and set it on my windowsill in the springtime. An okay idea, but as I said before, I doubt I'll be doing this.

Albeit a bit extreme, I would even be inclined to send back the containers to BJ so she could just refill them with what I need. I know she creates every thing in a neutral environment, so this would probably not go over well. I wouldn't mind paying the same price for the product. As a pj of this brand only ('cause I mostly do the Ayurvedic thing), I find it hard to simply dispose of containers that could be put to good use. I know I could use them to keep other things in, but I have enough storage containers to last me a lifetime!

That is all.
Carry on with our mutual obsessive compulsion that is Hairveda :grin:

^^Why not save the containers for other hair products? The ones I can't recycle I simply save for things I buy in bulk, my mixes, or to give people samples. Where there's a will, there's a way!

Remember ladies, 11/24/08 is the last day to order Hairveda Sample packs if you're interested! :yep:

Just thought I'd share :grin:. Otherwise you can catch the day after Thanksgiving sale ($2 off every product, no qty limit :blush:)

you'd better not!!! i need my partner in crime!

Any Of Her Products Is Like Or Better Then Miss Jessie Pudding? Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
I would like to add, thanks to all the rave reviews you guys have made I am so buying on Black Friday....Now I am hoping my super thick 4a/b hair will enjoy this line, because I desperately need a product line that moisturizes as well as keeps my hair healthy. I'll let you know as soon as I order and receive what I think of them.

In 2009 I'm only buying Hairveda and Qhemet period. This will will be easy to do unless I start straightening my hair a lot, which I doubt. There is no need for anything else, I just ignore all the other products that I have now. I'm trying to use them up over time but I keep going back to those two without fail.

Ok, soo I deep conditioned overnight with Vatika Frosting mixed w/ Pantene R&N Mask, I washed it out this morning and my hair felt like silk. I used the Whipped Cream and sealed w/ CoCasta Oil and put my hair in a bun this morning. My hair looks, smells, and feels great. I am no fan of buns, but mine is looking soo sleek, shiny and healthy...I love it.

i can't subscribe on the site so i can get in on the black friday sale. :wallbash:

I don't know computer lingo, but I had the same problem. You click on subscribe and an "error page" pops up. Click on the hairveda.com link on that page, then click on the join our mailing list icon. HTH

Last edited:
Back