Hairveda products are amazing!!

No one in this thread cares about the product junkies that suffer while you boast about Hairveda....it's not right!!!! :nono:

With that being said, do you think they ship to overseas APO addresses?

:lachen: For real?

No one in this thread cares about the product junkies that suffer while you boast about Hairveda....it's not right!!!! :nono:

I just checked, looks like she does :yep: there's just a 35.00 flat shipping rate for as much as you want to order. HTH.

:lachen:JUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lachen:JUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
We are a bunch of enablers, though. Be that as it may...I'm personally ready to order the Whipped Baggy Cream. I haven't tried it yet. And this Dulcis Cream that I've been hearing about - I'm adding that to my list as well.

The Whipped Baggy Cream is the BEST and smells heavenly!! I think it's my favorite product of all times. LHCF has made me such a product junkie.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
We are a bunch of enablers, though. Be that as it may...I'm personally ready to order the Whipped Baggy Cream. I haven't tried it yet. And this Dulcis Cream that I've been hearing about - I'm adding that to my list as well.

i hope i love this stuff so this can be a line i stick with and stop experimenting with stuff

My list has gotten longer by the day.....yeah...um no more "No Buy Challenges" for me. People tried to warn me and I know myself well enough to know that I am too spoiled for this mess. I want what I want when I want it.

I put my order in on Friday. I am hoping I get my products by Friday. I did get my jamaican black castor oil today tho. I ordered it on Fri and got it Mon! Not bad.

How long does it take to receive the shipment? 7 days?

Shay72 I know better than to join No Buy Challenges. On another board I started a YES Buy Challenge LOL

I put my order in on Friday. I am hoping I get my products by Friday. I did get my jamaican black castor oil today tho. I ordered it on Fri and got it Mon! Not bad.

Shay72 I know better than to join No Buy Challenges. On another board I started a YES Buy Challenge LOL

I ordered mine on a Thursday morning. It came 11 days later, on a Monday. The order was placed BEFORE she added the new person to her team to speed up shipping though. HTH.

I submitted a very special request and it should be here today or tomorrow. I LURVE me some BJ!!! :giggle: PJ heaven, I tell ya. Queenpin :grin:.

Hey...I just skimmed this thread, so I don't know if anyone already posted in regards to this, but:
1) has any of you 4a/4b naturals tried the line?
2) What was the result?
3) And which products did you order?

I'm considering getting the sample to try it out, but I would love to know first hand what other 4a/4b naturals experienced. Thanks all. :)

Hey...I just skimmed this thread, so I don't know if anyone already posted in regards to this, but:
2) What was the result?

I'm considering getting the sample to try it out, but I would love to know first hand what other 4a/4b naturals experienced. Thanks all. :)
4a/4b here...

I have tried the Sitrinillah Deep Conditioning masque and the Vatika Frosting - I give a thumbs up to both. For me, Sitrinillah is a very moisturizing deep conditioner. Sometimes when I DC I add a little fo the VF as well. I apply VF to my hair after styling with other products, and it helps to seal in moisture. I'm sure there are some others who have tried more products than I have. I have a wish list of things I want to try from her line.

I am a 4b transitioning, but at this point, most of my hair is natural. I love the whipped baggy cream. I use it to moisturize on dry hair. I then seal with the AvoSoya oil. Not many people talk about this oil, but I love it. It smells wonderful and gives my hair a little shine. I also use the Vatika Frosting for sealing and as a prepoo.

2) What was the result?

So...I read all 70+ pages of this thread and decided to take the dive. I ordered:

Sitrinillah Hair Mask
Almong Glaze
Whipped Baggy Cream
Green Tea Butter
CoCasta Shikakai Oil
Vatika Frosting
Moist 24/7 Conditioner

I cowashed with the Moist 24/7, then let my hair air dry over night (I planned on applying the Sitrinillah right after I cowashed, then I remembered that the directions say the Sitrinillah works better on dry hair, hence the overnight airdry.)

I woke up this morning and applied a mix of Sitrinillah, Vatika Frosting, CoCasta oil and like, a tablespoon of olive oil to my hair. Put on a plastic cap, then sat under my bonnet dryer for a little less than an hour. My hair felt SUPER SOFT during/after I rinsed, but I didnt want to get my hopes up so I told myself it was just a fluke. After I rinsed, I applied my Salerm 21 leave-in and a bit of Fantasia IC heat protectant. I blew my hair out (I know- BAD BAD!! But I'm 6.5 months into my transition and needed a little assistance with all the textures going on up there), then applied the Green Tea Butter, and a bit more Vatika Frosting to seal in the moisture.

Ladies- Believe the hype. My hair feels (and smells :lick:) amazing. There were no tangles, my Denman slid through my hair like it never has before. There was no breakage (even with the blow-drying) and my hair is uber soft and has so much moisture. My transition has not been the easiest. I have tried ALOT of products, but have yet to find my staples. Of course, it will take a few more tries until I'm positive, but I think this could be it :grin:. I was trying so hard not to look crazy, but I couldnt keep my hands out of my hair in class all morning!

I've been lurking for almost a year, and I subscribed today just so I could add my experience to this post. HairVeda products are no joke.

I will purchase 2 of these when the Black Friday sale goes live! I have tried pretty much everything except for this.
chile, i asked her to make me a larger size and i will order them on black friday...8oz bottles chile for 4 bucks!!!! holla:grin:..i really like that stuff alot...my hair stays super moist!

I ordered mines on the 4th and I received it on the 15 i think...

So...I read all 70+ pages of this thread and decided to take the dive. I ordered:

Sitrinillah Hair Mask
Almong Glaze
Whipped Baggy Cream
Green Tea Butter
CoCasta Shikakai Oil
Vatika Frosting
Moist 24/7 Conditioner

I cowashed with the Moist 24/7, then let my hair air dry over night (I planned on applying the Sitrinillah right after I cowashed, then I remembered that the directions say the Sitrinillah works better on dry hair, hence the overnight airdry.)

I woke up this morning and applied a mix of Sitrinillah, Vatika Frosting, CoCasta oil and like, a tablespoon of olive oil to my hair. Put on a plastic cap, then sat under my bonnet dryer for a little less than an hour. My hair felt SUPER SOFT during/after I rinsed, but I didnt want to get my hopes up so I told myself it was just a fluke. After I rinsed, I applied my Salerm 21 leave-in and a bit of Fantasia IC heat protectant. I blew my hair out (I know- BAD BAD!! But I'm 6.5 months into my transition and needed a little assistance with all the textures going on up there), then applied the Green Tea Butter, and a bit more Vatika Frosting to seal in the moisture.

Ladies- Believe the hype. My hair feels (and smells :lick:) amazing. There were no tangles, my Denman slid through my hair like it never has before. There was no breakage (even with the blow-drying) and my hair is uber soft and has so much moisture. My transition has not been the easiest. I have tried ALOT of products, but have yet to find my staples. Of course, it will take a few more tries until I'm positive, but I think this could be it :grin:. I was trying so hard not to look crazy, but I couldnt keep my hands out of my hair in class all morning!

I've been lurking for almost a year, and I subscribed today just so I could add my experience to this post. HairVeda products are no joke.
I've had good results with Sitrinillah on both wet and dry hair. :yep:
Thanks for posting a great review!

Sitrinillah Hair Mask
Almong Glaze
Whipped Baggy Cream
Green Tea Butter
CoCasta Shikakai Oil
Vatika Frosting
Moist 24/7 Conditioner

I'm glad to see your first post is about the yummy products! Welcome :hiya:

Has anyone used the Hydrasoft Spritz as a leave-in, prior to a rollerset??

If so, what were your results? How did you like it?

Thanks!

I'm glad to see your first post is about the yummy products! Welcome :hiya:

Thanks for the welcome! I was like "OMG! Eisani just replied to my post!! :notworthy" I couldn't resist trying HairVeda after reading all of your posts. You guys are like celebrities to me :yep:

Back