Hairveda products are amazing!!

:giggle: Don't break anything!

I have something else I'm getting today and I'm so excited :drunk:. Like I need anything else...That black friday sale has my name all over it! I'll only be "needing" a couple things though :look:.

OMG I forgot about the discount on Black Friday! Thank you for reminding me. I will just order 2 things for now.

I want to order the deep conditioning masque. I hope its good.

OMG I forgot about the discount on Black Friday! Thank you for reminding me. I will just order 2 things for now.

I want to order the deep conditioning masque. I hope its good.
I love the masque! The other night I applied my MegaTek while in the shower, and left it on for 5-10 mins as a protein treatment. Then I DC'd with the masque for 30 mins with heat. My hair has felt great all week!

For some folks it has just been so-so, or their hair didn't like it. But so far, the masque and I are best friends. You should try it. :yep:

Wow, I really need to try these products. I am relaxed and my hair is super dry, can you ladies suggest any products that will help. Thanks

I love the masque! The other night I applied my MegaTek while in the shower, and left it on for 5-10 mins as a protein treatment. Then I DC'd with the masque for 30 mins with heat. My hair has felt great all week!

For some folks it has just been so-so, or their hair didn't like it. But so far, the masque and I are best friends. You should try it. :yep:

I normally used mine with heat for 1 hour, but last week I used it for the first time with my steamer. IT BLEW MY MIND!! It was soooo soft and easy to detangle.

P.S. I decided not to use a plastic cap with it this time. I'm starting to think this is what makes a huge difference. I ran out of my beloved SitriNillah a couple of days ago, so I ran to Target and tried Pantene's R & N Deep Conditioning Treatment for the first time :look: I'll just tell my precious SitriNillah that it was a one time thing. I was feeling lonely...

Wow, I really need to try these products. I am relaxed and my hair is super dry, can you ladies suggest any products that will help. Thanks
I think you would definitely like the Sitrinillah Masque...it is a moisturizing deep conditioner. If you like to seal your moisture in with oil, you may want to take a gander at the Vatika Frosting. These are the only two things I've tried so far...I'm sure others will chime in. :)

I normally used mine with heat for 1 hour, but last week I used it for the first time with my steamer. IT BLEW MY MIND!! It was soooo soft and easy to detangle.

P.S. I decided not to use a plastic cap with it this time. I'm starting to think this is what makes a huge difference. I ran out of my beloved SitriNillah a couple of days ago, so I ran to Target and tried Pantene's R & N Deep Conditioning Treatment for the first time :look: I'll just tell my precious SitriNillah that it was a one time thing. I was feeling lonely...
I usually try an hour as well...but this time I got it into my head that I would wash and deep condition after being on the treadmill. By the time I put the Sitrinillah on it was 8:45pm and I was already feeling tired. Matter of fact I fell asleep about 15 mins into the deep conditioning. :grin:

OK I just ordered the HairVeda SitriNillah Deep Conditioner, Whipped Cream and Whipped Gelly

Last edited:
OK I just ordered the HairVeda SitriNillah Deep Conditioner, Whipped Cream and Whipped Gelly
:lick: That Whipped Gelly will blow your mind. I use just a dab to tame my hairline when I'm bunning or in a pony tail and it holds the hair in place w/o being hard, flaky or dry. You can't even tell it's there. SitriNillah is a staple conditioner for me: soft, tangle free hair that smells heavenly. It even mixes well w/others. I've been using Whipped Cream every since I jumped on Hairveda last summer or fall and it's wonderful, especially this time of year and a little goes a long way so it'll last quite a while and th mango papya scent is :lick:.

i love the whipped gelly. and i have never even cared about slick edges. and the smell is to die for. i need a new bottle of the whipped cream. i stopped sealling with the vatika frosting and started using it as a pre poo, my hair went crazy when i did this. i sealed with it today because i wanted the smell and my hair is sooooooo soft its crazy.

:lick: That Whipped Gelly will blow your mind. I use just a dab to tame my hairline when I'm bunning or in a pony tail and it holds the hair in place w/o being hard, flaky or dry. You can't even tell it's there. SitriNillah is a staple conditioner for me: soft, tangle free hair that smells heavenly. It even mixes well w/others. I've been using Whipped Cream every since I jumped on Hairveda last summer or fall and it's wonderful, especially this time of year and a little goes a long way so it'll last quite a while and th mango papya scent is :lick:.

Oh man I know I'm going to dream about hair products tonight :lachen:

I hope it smells as good as the Hydrathermal Naturals. Those products smell heavenly too. I used the HN and my husband was like this :pant::lovedrool: and I was as happy as this blondie LOL :blondboob Hopefully I'll get the same reaction from Hairveda.

I can't wait to do this with Sitrinillah and my steamer. They say to steam with your dc on and no plastic cap. I will be buying my steamer in January.

Moist Condition 24/7 is great for cowashing. I'm 10 wks post and my ng is not an issue at all.

i love the whipped gelly. and i have never even cared about slick edges. and the smell is to die for. i need a new bottle of the whipped cream. i stopped sealling with the vatika frosting and started using it as a pre poo, my hair went crazy when i did this. i sealed with it today because i wanted the smell and my hair is sooooooo soft its crazy.

I'm prepooing overnight tonight with Vatika Frosting.

Oh man I know I'm going to dream about hair products tonight :lachen:

I hope it smells as good as the Hydrathermal Naturals. Those products smell heavenly too. I used the HN and my husband was like this :pant::lovedrool: and I was as happy as this blondie LOL :blondboob Hopefully I'll get the same reaction from Hairveda.

You will not be disappointed with Hairveda. The smells are out of this world.

Last edited:
Moist Condition 24/7 is great for cowashing. I'm 10 wks post and my ng is not an issue at all.

I think you would definitely like the Sitrinillah Masque...it is a moisturizing deep conditioner. If you like to seal your moisture in with oil, you may want to take a gander at the Vatika Frosting. These are the only two things I've tried so far...I'm sure others will chime in. :)

Thanks Ladies, I think I am going to try all of these products:grin:

I'm fighting the urge to buy my products now :wallbash: ... I'm trying to wait to the sale on Black Friday. I hope the website does not go down from all the orders :drunk:.

I love the Vatika Frosting, its the bomb. The CoCasta Shikakai Hair Oil is good to, its just thick. It gives you lot of bling as well and smell nice. However i prefer V.F. better so im giving my C.S.H. Oil away. Its good though. Just trying to narrow down what I use.

I got the Cocasta Shikakai Oil. I plan to mix it with my Mega Tek, and use it to seal my hair, especially my ends. Can't wait to get it.

What got me is that it had oils that i really couldnt get myself. No indian stores around here and i'm not one who has time to be a chemist in my bathroom either.

Can't wait! And i'm glad it wont take as long as Qhemet. Thanks OP.

This is a really good idea, I plan to do the same.

Oh the Cocasta, i love that. I didnt even realize it was called liquid gold. Its a very heavy oil kinda like wgo. I use it for sealing and my hair never gets dry with that stuff, not to mention the bling.
chile..i just completly left out the Cocasta...:grin:..i figured it was like WGO...hmmmm..i may have to try it...
why did USPS ship my order to the wrong zip code...:wallbash:..hopefully i will get my stuff monday...I coulda had my stuff today man!

i luuuuuuurve hairveda. i want a big tub of the green tea butter! the LHCF ladies made me try hairveda!!! they are some pushers, don't let them say they arent hehe

Back