Hairveda products are amazing!!

finally used more of my stuff!

amala cream rinse~ thick thick stuff that melts into your hair, smells like the sitri nillah hair mask. i wish it came in a bigger bottle cause i had to use a considerable amount for my hair, but it does work nicely. my hair did get clean!! and it was easy to detangle and soft.

moist condition pro~ a BANGING protein condish that's easy to use! i used it right after the amala cream rinse, left in each section for a few minutes and then rinsed. seriously, my hair felt like silk and velvet all at once. it was soooo easy to comb through, and the feeling was incredible. it's a generous sized bottle too so i used nice sized portions on each section of hair, but i still have plenty left.

sitri nillah~not my first time using it, but i used it right after the above two and my hair felt damn good. i left it in for over an hour cause i was playing mommy and trying to help a three year old with homework while cleaning my room and looking through papers lol so i ended up with the mask on for about two hours. my hair felt great afterwards though, and the curls were just a poppin.
green tea hair butter~nice, light and creamy! smells great and melts into your hair easily. i can see using this for a loose style as it held my curls together. plus my hair wasn't hard when it dried

whipped gelly~light, smells nice and you only need a dab. i used this after the green tea hair butter

almond glaze~nice and thick! smells yummy, it REALLY holds your hair! you only need a little of this also

cocasta, ash omega, and avosoya~ i love'em all! ive been using these consistently for awhile now. they are all great
See...you're about to make me buy more stuff... :nono:

hehehe!!! sorry girl! my hair is soooo soft today too! hmmhmm
Eh, such is life. That's what happens when you hang out on lhcf - you just start buying stuff! :grin:

I did not try any of the shampoos and conditioners. I have the Sitrinillah, the Vatika Frosting, and the protein tea. Now you're making me want to try some of the other stuff. I'm supposed to be using up what I already have. :wallbash: :drunk:

HairVeda Cream Rinse

w/Lemon

Anybody tried it yet? I'm still trying to find the link to order. It's $6.00. I see it on the front of her site, but can't get to place to order it.

Got it, was looking in condish vs. cleansers. Okaaay, I see now.

Last edited:
I just love the way these products work on my hair and their smell.

My family and I were on our way to Arizona via car the other week, so I decided while hubby drove the 5 hour trip I would redo my hair. (Ghetto, maybe but I needed a touch up!) Anyway, I used the whipped jelly to redo my twists and my honey started sniffing and said what are you using over there? I told him what it was and he said, now I have a powerful craving for a strawberry shake. :grin::grin:

The next day I used the vatika frosting in the front of my hair and my son came up next to me and starting sniffing me. He you smell like cookies, do we have any?!?!? :grin::grin:

Needless to say the family and those around me love the smell of these products.

Here was my finished protective style I have been using for the past month.

I just LOVE STUFF!!!

HairNov08001.jpg

HairNov08003.jpg

She's fixing to start offering sample gift packs for $35.00 next week... A few weeks ago they were $15 a pack per the website...

I do want to try out some more things, hopefully I can afford it by then..

Ms. Coco, girl your hair is stunning. How much would you charge me to do that? Oh, my gawd, eye candy for sure.

Please tell me you have a Fotki. ??? :rolleyes:

She's fixing to start offering sample gift packs for $35.00 next week... A few weeks ago they were $15 a pack per the website...

I do want to try out some more things, hopefully I can afford it by then..

Dang, TWICE AS MUCH! I guess I snooze, I lost.

Ms. Coco, girl your hair is stunning. How much would you charge me to do that? Oh, my gawd, eye candy for sure.

Please tell me you have a Fotki. ??? :rolleyes:

Aaah you are one to talk. I am always gawking when I look at your hair.

Yes I have a fotki, link is below.

Thank you for the compliments. :blush:

I believe the sample packs are larger now and that's why they cost more. I think they have a little bit of everything opposed to what they were before (ie oils sample pack, moisturizer sample pack, etc). I'm on a no buy challenge until Jan 09 but I set it up so you can use 3 passes. I haven't used one yet. Now I will use one in Novemeber and December.

I believe the sample packs are larger now and that's why they cost more. I think they have a little bit of everything opposed to what they were before (ie oils sample pack, moisturizer sample pack, etc). I'm on a no buy challenge until Jan 09 but I set it up so you can use 3 passes. I haven't used one yet. Now I will use one in Novemeber and December.

i used a pass and ordered something this week. I couldn't stop myself.

this thread need to die. since i'm stretching for hopefully a year like Sylver2, I needed more conditioners

I just love the way these products work on my hair and their smell.

My family and I were on our way to Arizona via car the other week, so I decided while hubby drove the 5 hour trip I would redo my hair. (Ghetto, maybe but I needed a touch up!) Anyway, I used the whipped jelly to redo my twists and my honey started sniffing and said what are you using over there? I told him what it was and he said, now I have a powerful craving for a strawberry shake. :grin::grin:

The next day I used the vatika frosting in the front of my hair and my son came up next to me and starting sniffing me. He you smell like cookies, do we have any?!?!? :grin::grin:

Needless to say the family and those around me love the smell of these products.

Here was my finished protective style I have been using for the past month.

I just LOVE STUFF!!!

HairNov08001.jpg

HairNov08003.jpg
Your hair is beautiful!!!!!

ANd yes, HairVeda WILL make you smell edible. :grin:

I cannot wait for her sale on Black Friday. Did ya'll get the email?

^^That is exactly why I am using a pass for the no buy challenge. OMG you can so rack up on stuff if needed. I want to get that deep protein conditioner in December too. Okay the original e-mail--the mistake--made me scream out loud thinking she must be crazy at the same time.

ummm...why is it I never get emails? I have brought from her twice before and I signed up for her forum!!!

ummm...why is it I never get emails? I have brought from her twice before and I signed up for her forum!!!

You have to sign up for them. Click on Subscribe at the bottom of the left hand menu and sign up. I'm not sure you'll get this particular email since it probably went out en masse to current subscribers. See below

I didnt, what did it say?

There will be a (not so secret anymore) sale on Black Friday. The offer is for $2 off the regular price of every product! There will also be a sampler pack available for a limited time (only $35!) I think I will pretty much be broke because her new Dulcis Cream will come out a few days later, and I will have to purchase that as well :drunk:

i used a pass and ordered something this week. I couldn't stop myself.

this thread need to die. since i'm stretching for hopefully a year like Sylver2, I needed more conditioners

Okay my checkbook and HairVeda got into a fight and my checkbook basically got knocked the f out ! That's the whole reason I started the no buy challenge. On the other side I am so happy that her line was the first thing I tried bc I have staples for life.

OK I'm at work hyperventilating... I have the Hairveda website up and the credit card in my hand LOL I have absolutely no idea what to buy. I guess I'll read all 75 pages (NOT!) and figure out what the heck to buy...

You have to sign up for them. Click on Subscribe at the bottom of the left hand menu and sign up. I'm not sure you'll get this particular email since it probably went out en masse to current subscribers. See below

There will be a (not so secret anymore) sale on Black Friday. The offer is for $2 off the regular price of every product! There will also be a sampler pack available for a limited time (only $35!) I think I will pretty much be broke because her new Dulcis Cream will come out a few days later, and I will have to purchase that as well :drunk:
Oh chile..that sounds great! i get a few of her products in this week, so if i like them i will buy a few more...

Okay my checkbook and HairVeda got into a fight and my checkbook basically got knocked the f out ! That's the whole reason I started the no buy challenge. On the other side I am so happy that her line was the first thing I tried bc I have staples for life.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

It's usually my checking account via PayPal, and HairVeda. HairVeda is still the reigning champion!

OK I'm at work hyperventilating... I have the Hairveda website up and the credit card in my hand LOL I have absolutely no idea what to buy. I guess I'll read all 75 pages (NOT!) and figure out what the heck to buy...
:giggle: Don't break anything!

I have something else I'm getting today and I'm so excited :drunk:. Like I need anything else...That black friday sale has my name all over it! I'll only be "needing" a couple things though :look:.

Yall are a MESS!
I'm trying to hold out on purchasing strinillah. I don't wanna cheat on my baby daddy motions moisture plus, but it just keeps calling me man!

Back