Hairveda products are amazing!!

Tell ya what; the ones that don't like the SitriNillah, post it in the product exchange forum. There are plenty of us here that'll snatch it up and make good use of it :grin:. Find it a good home...:yep:

Well this is the first time I've deviated from my staple products in a minute, and it was an okay experience. I finally tried all of the products I ordered and here is my review:

I really like the almond glaze but it doesn't hold my edges down at all so I don't know if I'm using enough of it. But this stuff made my hair soft, however I wouldn't call this a must have product.

The whipped cream is okay, its not heavy on my hair like Cantu so that is really a plus.

The StriNillah is pretty good, but I like the Pantene conditioning mask better.

The green tea herbal butter didn't do anything for my hair at all.

I really like the vatika frosting and may purchase again mainly because my hubby likes the smell.

Last edited:
i just realized that the vatika frosting does noting for my hair lol. it smells amazing and i think thats what i like. i will keep using it because it is coconut oil based and i love coconut oil. it gives my wash and go's shine but my flat ironed hair is too much for it.

i noticed the same with hydratherma naturals growth lotion. it does noting for my hair. but it smells amazing lmao. it doesnt do anything bad or make it hard but it is just not moisturizing enough.

I use the Vatika frosting as a Pre-Poo, or a Hot Oil Treatment, it does soften my hair and smells good. But since I got the of Dabur Vatika Oil I am in Love with that, and it smells LikeFresh Coconut & Lemons mmmmmmm!! and really makes my hair soft. So I can just switch up whenever I want, I am stocked on Both!

I use the Vatika frosting as a Pre-Poo, or a Hot Oil Treatment, it does soften my hair and smells good. But since I got the of Dabur Vatika Oil I am in Love with that, and it smells LikeFresh Coconut & Lemons mmmmmmm!! and really makes my hair soft. So I can just switch up whenever I want, I am stocked on Both!

That's what I do with my VF and Dabur Vatika Oil. I alternate on the regular.

I might use my Strinillah for prepooing also because it does nothig for my hair. That VF is alright by me though.. Strinillah smells good but that's it.

^^^^ well next time i do my hair i will pre poo with the sitrinill (i know i've siad it before and never got around to it) and report back with what it did.

I just got my second order on Friday and I love it!!!

When people said this stuff smells good they were not joking!!!:lick::lick:

I got the Strill condition and used it last night. My hair loves it! Afterwards I moisturized with Whipped Cream and sealed with Cocosta oil

I really think these things can be my staple. My hair seems to love organic products...the more homemade the better:yep:

I tried it, but didn't see anything special about it, mine was very watery, but it had creamy lather.
And don't take much to use, maybe a nickel size and it produces lather.

I tried it, but didn't see anything special about it, mine was very watery, but it had creamy lather.
And don't take much to use, maybe a nickel size and it produces lather.
Thanks SB.

I am looking for an ayurveda poo which doesn't contain SLS but contains Cocamidopropyl Betaine and so is able to remove cones; which the shikakai poo bars is not able to do.

Your welcome and I love that bun, very pretty hair, have you tried Shecentit shampoos?
Thank you SB :)

No I haven't tried any of their products. I did look at the site and the poo's look great but I am more drawn to the hairveda because the amala poo contains shikakai.

I just got my hairveda package. The way I was smiling the postman probally thought I was happy to see him. Which I was for my package.

I order the CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil- OMG this stuff smells so good, will be using this tonite.

Whipped Cream- Smells lovely as well.

Vatika Hair Frosting- Can't order from Hairveda without ordering the Vatkia Hair Frosting

AshaOmega Scalp Nourshing Oil- Im really looking forwarding to using this, and the direction states only use once a week. How easier can it get.

Im so excited.

i got my package last night.
i got the vatika frosting and the whipped gelly.
i dont use gels so i dont even know what made me get the gelly but that stuff lays the hair down and keeps it soft something fierce. i got one side of my hair slicked down while the rest hangs out. this is now a staple. when i wear a bun i dont have to worry about the front looking bushy. and the smell is crazy delish.

I just got my hairveda package. The way I was smiling the postman probally thought I was happy to see him. Which I was for my package.

I order the CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil- OMG this stuff smells so good, will be using this tonite.

Whipped Cream- Smells lovely as well.

Vatika Hair Frosting- Can't order from Hairveda without ordering the Vatkia Hair Frosting

AshaOmega Scalp Nourshing Oil- Im really looking forwarding to using this, and the direction states only use once a week. How easier can it get.

Im so excited.
What do they smell like?

I don't have the Cocasta oil but I do have the Whipped Cream. Whipped Cream is a Mango Papaya scent.

What do they smell like?

The C.S. Oil- is smells sweet and spicy-not hot spicy, it reminds me of a cake, something edible. I can't put my finger on it. But its very attractive in smell. Love it.

The Whipped cream smells like an orange cream pop.

i got my package last night.
i got the vatika frosting and the whipped gelly.
i dont use gels so i dont even know what made me get the gelly but that stuff lays the hair down and keeps it soft something fierce. i got one side of my hair slicked down while the rest hangs out. this is now a staple. when i wear a bun i dont have to worry about the front looking bushy. and the smell is crazy delish.

What does this gel remind you off?
I use Jam gel, which I love, but looking for something natural. I start using the Komaza coconut creme gel, however its gets hard and when applied on wet hair, leave white spots.

I use Jam gel, which I love, but looking for something natural. I start using the Komaza coconut creme gel, however its gets hard and when applied on wet hair, leave white spots.

Now ya'll know I love me some Hairveda, but I have recently gone back to my Curls by Sisters Smith Wet Set Hair Pudding. It is very similar to the Hairveda gel, but only $5.50 for 8 ounces. You can also get whatever "flavor" you like instead of just one scent (but I must admit the fruit punch scent of the Hairveda gel is fantastic). It contains glycerin, aloe vera, olive oil, double distilled water, and Germaben II preservative.

I love Peppermint, Brown Sugar, and Summer Garden. I am not sure what Hairveda's Whipped Jelly could be compared to in relation to something you can find locally, but it's pretty close to this gel. It makes my hair so soft, and you only need a little!

i dont have anything to compare it to becuase i never used gels. i did use jam once and that is wayyyyyyyyy thicker than this gelly. this stuff is so light that i wouldnt assume it could hold anything but it really does hold the hair in place.

Now ya'll know I love me some Hairveda, but I have recently gone back to my Curls by Sisters Smith Wet Set Hair Pudding. It is very similar to the Hairveda gel, but only $5.50 for 8 ounces. You can also get whatever "flavor" you like instead of just one scent (but I must admit the fruit punch scent of the Hairveda gel is fantastic). It contains glycerin, aloe vera, olive oil, double distilled water, and Germaben II preservative.

I love Peppermint, Brown Sugar, and Summer Garden. I am not sure what Hairveda's Whipped Jelly could be compared to in relation to something you can find locally, but it's pretty close to this gel. It makes my hair so soft, and you only need a little!

Im scared to ask for the website, hoping not to want to buy anymore product. But im asking anyway, whats the website. The different flavors has my mouth watering. I love brown suga.

i dont have anything to compare it to becuase i never used gels. i did use jam once and that is wayyyyyyyyy thicker than this gelly. this stuff is so light that i wouldnt assume it could hold anything but it really does hold the hair in place.

Chebaby, what hair type are you? Im 4b, im just curious if I would get the same results has you.

Ok, I used the Sittrinillah as a leave-in for my wash n' go and I think I got the best curl definition ever! Even better that my beloved BTZ Noodlehead. I used that and the Almond Glaze and a little Cocasta to seal it in.....AMAZING! I took one pic before my camera died. I'll try to post it when I have more time.

finally used more of my stuff!

amala cream rinse~ thick thick stuff that melts into your hair, smells like the sitri nillah hair mask. i wish it came in a bigger bottle cause i had to use a considerable amount for my hair, but it does work nicely. my hair did get clean!! and it was easy to detangle and soft.

moist condition pro~ a BANGING protein condish that's easy to use! i used it right after the amala cream rinse, left in each section for a few minutes and then rinsed. seriously, my hair felt like silk and velvet all at once. it was soooo easy to comb through, and the feeling was incredible. it's a generous sized bottle too so i used nice sized portions on each section of hair, but i still have plenty left.

sitri nillah~not my first time using it, but i used it right after the above two and my hair felt damn good. i left it in for over an hour cause i was playing mommy and trying to help a three year old with homework while cleaning my room and looking through papers lol so i ended up with the mask on for about two hours. my hair felt great afterwards though, and the curls were just a poppin.
green tea hair butter~nice, light and creamy! smells great and melts into your hair easily. i can see using this for a loose style as it held my curls together. plus my hair wasn't hard when it dried

whipped gelly~light, smells nice and you only need a dab. i used this after the green tea hair butter

almond glaze~nice and thick! smells yummy, it REALLY holds your hair! you only need a little of this also

cocasta, ash omega, and avosoya~ i love'em all! ive been using these consistently for awhile now. they are all great

Back