Hairveda products are amazing!!

Thank you poka for introducing this hair line to us! I am in love with Hairveda! I have found my hair line! Sitrinillah Conditioner is the best! I prepooed with Avosoy, wash with alma rinse, and the steamed with Stirinillah, mositurized with whipped, and sealed with Cocasta :drunk:! I also did a protein tx today with aphogee! Usually my hair is still a little rough after the protein tx, but this time my hair was so soft ( It may also be due to my fresh ends). My hair smells wonderful! I have had so many people ask what sent I had on! BJ has worked her magic in this stuff, she has a customer for life! Later tonight I am going to do some twist with the green tea butter! I am in heaven!

I reaaaaaaaally want to try the butters. I've been using the moisturizing spritz (I need to lay off because I'm using it UP) and my hair feels soooooooooooo good. I used the avosoya as a body oil and my SO said :lick: you smell like coconuts. :blush::grin: :yep: Yes siiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrr.

I'm ready to try everything else. Any suggestions?

FINALLY...got my moist condition 24/7, the amla cream rinse & shikakai extract poo. I cowashed last nite with the 24/7...and OMGoooooosh. I cant believe this simple cowash conditioner can moisturize just as a dc. Now keep in mind..im 16 weeks post right now. The consistency is the same as strinilah. Smells the same too, except u dont have to dc with this one. I slapped it on for 3 mins...and my ng just loosened right up!...a day later...my hair is still soft, smooth, and moisturized. I dont have to cowash til next week prob...and ive been cowashing every other day. NO OTHER cheapie conditioner has done what 24/7 has done. i am now confident enuff to stretch to 20 weeks without any probs!....now the amla rinse i prob didnt need to buy. The consistency is still the same as strinilah. more thick than i thought. Ill prob keep it as a detangler...similar as a domican rinse

I definitely cosign on the Moist Condition 24/7. I will be only 7 weeks post on Monday but have been cowashing with this the entire time. Amazing! I will be co-washing later on today.

I finally get to use my sitrinillah as a dc in a couple of hours. I had some other products to get through first. Can't wait :grin:!

Hi ladies I got all my products last week and I just have one question, does the alma shampoo lather up? BC when I used it there where no suds. Also the cocasta oil is that mostly used in the summer months BC it is so light? I have noticed that it doesn't really keep my hair moist throughout the day. Has anyone tried the other shampoos from hairveda? I like the fact that it wasn't 2 harsh but it was hard 2 use.would the vakita frosting give me the moisture I'm looking for since it heavier? Please offer any advice.

TIA

Hi ladies I got all my products last week and I just have one question, does the alma shampoo lather up? BC when I used it there where no suds. Also the cocasta oil is that mostly used in the summer months BC it is so light? I have noticed that it doesn't really keep my hair moist throughout the day. Has anyone tried the other shampoos from hairveda? I like the fact that it wasn't 2 harsh but it was hard 2 use.would the vakita frosting give me the moisture I'm looking for since it heavier? Please offer any advice.

TIA

There isn't going to be a lather w/the amala poo, it's all natural and sulfate-free. If still gets your hair clean, suds are a jhedi mind trick a lot of companies use to make you think your hair is getting clean, but they aren't necessary. I use my CoCasta oil year round, but mainly in the colder months. I really don't think oils moisturize, with the exception of a couple so I wouldn't look to use any of the oils as a moisturizer, but as a sealant after you use your primary moisturizer. It's like the finishing touch, it kind of seals the shaft and allows the moisture to remain in the hair. Hope that made sense. For example, with me I'll use either conditioner or like my Whipped Cream as a moisturizer, rub through or brush, then use either my VF or CO to seal. My hair stays moist, soft and supple doing it this way. HTH!

EISANI:

Thanks for the help. I use NTM to moisturise and either cocasta, jojaba, or betty huttons to seal, and i feel that the jojaba and the betty huttond leaves my hair super soft. But when i used it with the cocasta i didn't get the same results, my hair was dry and crunchy by the end of the day. I might try using the cocasta with a different moisturizer and see how that works. Thanks for letting me know about the alma rinse.

^^^^^ wow thats crazy. i love the cocasta oil and to me its rather heavy(not really heavy but thicker than coconut and jojoba and other oils). i use it to seal on wet and dry hair and my hair is always soft.

LOVE MY STUFF! Got the whipped Jelly and the almond glaze.
The jelly is like gel but 1000times better. So smooth! LOVE IT
The almond glaze is YUMMY. I just want to eat it. So much shine.
When I put them on my hair it's almost as if I don't have anything in my hair but they do what I need them to do. Shine, hold, YUMMINESS!!!!!!!!!!

I just had to add.......I know it's silly, but I have to confess.... I've notice alot of members using "Whipped Cream". I was like huh????? Actual whipped cream being used in the hair. I was wondering how is whipped cream is going to help with healthry hair growth. As a newbei I just sat back and waited to see how others would respond. And no, I didn't use whipped cream in my hair....... At some point I was turned on to Hairveda and viewing their products, low and behold, there was "Whipped Cream". There I confessed. whewwwwwwww I feel better now. I ordered it and get wait to get!!!!

That's funny! :grin: We've all had those types of moments, I'm sure!

There isn't going to be a lather w/the amala poo, it's all natural and sulfate-free. If still gets your hair clean, suds are a jhedi mind trick a lot of companies use to make you think your hair is getting clean, but they aren't necessary. I use my CoCasta oil year round, but mainly in the colder months. I really don't think oils moisturize, with the exception of a couple so I wouldn't look to use any of the oils as a moisturizer, but as a sealant after you use your primary moisturizer. It's like the finishing touch, it kind of seals the shaft and allows the moisture to remain in the hair. Hope that made sense. For example, with me I'll use either conditioner or like my Whipped Cream as a moisturizer, rub through or brush, then use either my VF or CO to seal. My hair stays moist, soft and supple doing it this way. HTH!

Eisani good point about the lather. I just learned this myself and although a little OT that's why I'm trying to go all natural and/organic for my skincare products bc my skin suffers when I use any products with the "fates" in them.

Based on this thread, I placed a Hairveda order this weekend. I ordered the Cocasta Oil, Whipped Cream and the Sitrinillah in the big size. I went for the big one because based on the raves on here- I can't see not loving it and my hair is a moisture fiend. I'm so excited :grin:

I got my box of goodies yesterday!!!! :grin: :yep:
I ordered:
Whipped Gelly
Whipped Cream
CoCosta Shikkai Oil
Hydrasoft Moisturizing Spritz
Amala Cream Rinse
Almond Glaze

--plus--
I got a sample of the deep con - SitricNillah Deep Con Masque.

I'm not sure what product to use tonight :perplexed. I guess my pjism got the best of me. Oh well, I guess I'll start with the Cream Rinse and read through the rest of these posts to figure it out!

Woohoo!!!!

am i the only one the sitrinilla did nothing for? it didnt make my hair hard but it didnt moisturize it either. i used it with heat for 30 minutes and nothing. i have 2 jars of it so i am going to use it up. im thinking of mixing it with honey.
what i will say though is that my hair didnt feel moisturized but something in that conditioner made my hair straight. im relaxed but i still have a lot of curl left(a result of stretching for 11 months) and when i got out the shower there was litle to no curl in sight.

so am i the only one?

am i the only one the sitrinilla did nothing for? it didnt make my hair hard but it didnt moisturize it either. i used it with heat for 30 minutes and nothing. i have 2 jars of it so i am going to use it up. im thinking of mixing it with honey.
what i will say though is that my hair didnt feel moisturized but something in that conditioner made my hair straight. im relaxed but i still have a lot of curl left(a result of stretching for 11 months) and when i got out the shower there was litle to no curl in sight.

so am i the only one?

I think it was Eisani that said she used it as a leave in cause as a deep condish it did nothing for her? Maybe you could try that.

(Or send it to my house cause I LURVE that stuff!)

I racked up on hairveda and have yet to try it lol. It's sitting in my closet! Maybe next wash day...assuming we put the heat on tomorrow! It's damn cold and washing my hair doesn't sound so appealing.

i was really upset the conditioner didnt work for me. with that said i am in love with the vatika(still using it almost daily) and the cocasta oil. i have still yet to try the moist condition pro. im trying to only use moisturizing conditioners right now.

i was really upset the conditioner didnt work for me. with that said i am in love with the vatika(still using it almost daily) and the cocasta oil. i have still yet to try the moist condition pro. im trying to only use moisturizing conditioners right now.

Isn't it awesome!!!! :love: I thought it was just going to be just more coconut oil but I was soooooooooo wrong. That is magic deliciousness in a jar! :yep:

Don't even get me started on the oils :lick:

I love all things HairVeda right now. I have and have used the following:

Moist Condtion Pro--use twice weekly, my hair loves protein

Moist Condition 24/7--use once weekly for co washes

Vatika Frosting--twice weekly for pre poo (1x overnight, 1x for 1 hour)

Hydrosoft Spritz--winter is very drying for my hair so I carry this with me for touch ups through out the day and at night bf bed

Whipped Baggy Cream--Baggying several times a week

Avosoya Oil--sealant

Almond glaze--Lay down edges, nightly on edges to help fill in

Sitrinillah--DC twice weekly for 1 hour with heat

Only haven't used Whipped Gelly and that is my own issue. I airdry and noticed my hair is quite wavy and the original plan was to use Whipped Gelly to define the wave and curl but I'm so not used to that look that I don't know if I can ever use it for that purpose. We shall see. I do have another plan for it. When I switch Almond Glaze to my hair grease then I can use WG to lay down my edges.

I will also do some switching around as I use up other products--not HV--I have and will use HairVeda differently.

ETA--I talked with BF about my hair and he has has said he notices that my hair has grown a little, that it is so soft, and it looks so much healthier. If it looked like ish he would tell me so I know he is being honest.

Last edited:

so am i the only one?

I was just going to say try adding honey and a bit of melted Vatika frosting to it then try it again. You have two jars to get to playing around with to make it work. If all else fails, there are a couple of us around here that'll buy it off you!

I think it was Eisani that said she used it as a leave in cause as a deep condish it did nothing for her? Maybe you could try that.

I racked up on hairveda and have yet to try it lol. It's sitting in my closet! Maybe next wash day...assuming we put the heat on tomorrow! It's damn cold and washing my hair doesn't sound so appealing.

Nah, wasn't me ma. You better get to pulling that stuff outta the closet! I just revisited the SheaAloe stuff and it's better now that I have more natural hair. I did it on wet hair and it was cool. I didn't really care for it before and I don't enjoy the smell.

Umm, OT but uh EmpressRi, you checked the special KBB is running? I already know I ain't saying nothing slick to a can of oil, but you know...I instantly thought of you when I saw the e-mail and placed an order. Just saying :look:...

Yipee!!:yay: I got my stuff yesterday!! I got the Whipped Cream and the Almond Glaze. They smelled so good I wanted to eat them. I tasted the Whipped Cream. It tastes just like it smells. I couldn't help it. :look: The Almond Glaze smells like Lifesavers. I used them last night for my twist-out and my hair smelled yummy for the whole day! :lick: My hair was also quite shiny and fluffy today. I'm on my way to the website to get some more stuff.

Yipee!!:yay: I got my stuff yesterday!! I got the Whipped Cream and the Almond Glaze. They smelled so good I wanted to eat them. I tasted the Whipped Cream. It tastes just like it smells. I couldn't help it. :look: The Almond Glaze smells like Lifesavers. I used them last night for my twist-out and my hair smelled yummy for the whole day! :lick: My hair was also quite shiny and fluffy today. I'm on my way to the website to get some more stuff.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Do NOT try this at home :laugh:!

^^^^^ wow thats crazy. i love the cocasta oil and to me its rather heavy(not really heavy but thicker than coconut and jojoba and other oils). i use it to seal on wet and dry hair and my hair is always soft.
It's heavy to me too. It's the heaviest oil I've ever used and I love every minute of it.:lick:

Can't wait for your review. You know you got me hooked on Chagrin Valley right:spinning:. I had been drooling over her soaps for years and once again your review sent me over the edge.

I luv these products!! I washed/con my hair on Tuesday eve and my hair felt good, really good. The next day the same. So, I'm sorta hooked. However, the real test came last night. I went swimming and overdid it. By the time I got home, I was exhausted. I fell asleep and woke up at 1am this morning, hair still wet. I was too tired to wash my hair, so I left everything as is. I woke up this morning expecting the worse, but my hair turned out great! I can't believe it. I'm fully convinced these products are fantastic!!!
:yep: :yep:

Has anyone used the Moist Condition 24/7 as a deep conditioner with heat?

I used it as a DT, but without heat and it was totally amazing!! It left my hair feeling silky, soft, and gave it great slip. I left it in overnight (got tired and fell asleep accidentally). I am sure with a heat cap, it would work really well. The Moist 24/7 is VERY moisturizing.

Back