Hairveda products are amazing!!

I got my order today, right before my b-day! I love the way this stuff smells! I think I like the AvoSoya oil smell better than the CoCasta! The Avosoya smells like a fragrant oil I use already! Well I just got my hair cut and flat ironed so, I will wait until Monday to test everything out!
I also got Green Tea butter, Vatika Frosting, Whipped cream, and alma cream rinse!:lick:

I got my order today and need help. Can I use the vatika frosting as a moisturizer? Do I have to wash it out? How many ways can I use it?

I got my order today, right before my b-day! I love the way this stuff smells! I think I like the AvoSoya oil smell better than the CoCasta! The Avosoya smells like a fragrant oil I use already! Well I just got my hair cut and flat ironed so, I will wait until Monday to test everything out!
I also got Green Tea butter, Vatika Frosting, Whipped cream, and alma cream rinse!:lick:

happy pre~birthday! :yay:

I got my order today and need help. Can I use the vatika frosting as a moisturizer? Do I have to wash it out? How many ways can I use it?

I NEVER wash mine out, smells too yummy! I use it as a sealer most times but sometimes I just slap it in

i love my vatika frosting. infact i cant wait to get home to use it. i forgot all about my green tea butter. man i love that stuff. dont know how i forgot about that. after i get off my unrefined shea butter moisturizing kick i will ggo back to this. but i looooooove the smell of the vatika frosting, maybe more than the cocasta and you know i love my cocasta oil.
hairveda rocks..........

I used the vatika frosting mixed w/ Humecto, let the bag sit for an hour and rinsed. I pulled my damp hair into a ponytail and it feels so good and soft. Hairveda is a keeper for me. I used the almond glaze to lay my ends down and it made the hair kind of hard so, I can't see greasing my scalp w/ the stuff but, you guys tell me what u think.

I received my order today!!!!! But I am saddened because I did not order any more SitriNillah. I already had two jars that I thought would last awhile, but I am almost completely out. Can someone please tell me about how long an 8oz jar is lasting you? I deep condition once a week, maybe I am using too much. I love this stuff and I am addicted to it because it makes my hair feel sooooo good.

Any suggestions on how to make it last longer or other deep conditioners that I can alternate with will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

I received my order today!!!!! But I am saddened because I did not order any more SitriNillah. I already had two jars that I thought would last awhile, but I am almost completely out. Can someone please tell me about how long an 8oz jar is lasting you? I deep condition once a week, maybe I am using too much. I love this stuff and I am addicted to it because it makes my hair feel sooooo good.

Any suggestions on how to make it last longer or other deep conditioners that I can alternate with will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

I don't think you're using too much because my 8 oz size lasted only about 6 times :look: I wasn't using globs of it either - only about 3-4 fingers full on 5 inches of hair at the time. Oh well, I'll just have to buy the bigger size :rolleyes:

I used the vatika frosting mixed w/ Humecto, let the bag sit for an hour and rinsed. I pulled my damp hair into a ponytail and it feels so good and soft. Hairveda is a keeper for me. I used the almond glaze to lay my ends down and it made the hair kind of hard so, I can't see greasing my scalp w/ the stuff but, you guys tell me what u think.

Well as we all know hair is so different. I use the almond glaze to lay down my edges and I love it. It doesn't make my hair hard at all. I also plan to use it to grease my hair at some point but I have a jar of something else I need to finish up first. I say if it makes your hair hard to definitely not use it as hair grease. Others may have different suggestions.

Angeldoll, all that pretty hair you have, you know that 8 oz jar isn't gonna last very long :laugh: she sells 8 and 16 oz now I believe. Maybe nxt time grab a cpl 16 oz containers. I was fortunate enough to get 2 of the 41 oz jars before they were gone but trust when they're gone I"l be gettin 3 16 oz @ a time!

Yay mine shipped yesterday. I'll be stalking my tracking number. My mom just mailed my stuff that I accidentally shipped home too.

Angeldoll, all that pretty hair you have, you know that 8 oz jar isn't gonna last very long :laugh: she sells 8 and 16 oz now I believe. Maybe nxt time grab a cpl 16 oz containers. I was fortunate enough to get 2 of the 41 oz jars before they were gone but trust when they're gone I"l be gettin 3 16 oz @ a time!

Thanks, your hair is gorgeous.

You were very lucky to get (2) 41 oz jars, I'm so jealous :lachen:. I should have known that the 8 oz jars would not last long:wallbash:, but at the time those were the only option. I will take your advice and order 3 or 4 of the 16 oz jars and hopefully they will last me a while.

After reading all these reviews...I just had to get a couple of these items. I cant believe ya'll have me ordering all this stuff. I'm a college student so ya'll know I dont have any money right lol.

Well as we all know hair is so different. I use the almond glaze to lay down my edges and I love it. It doesn't make my hair hard at all. I also plan to use it to grease my hair at some point but I have a jar of something else I need to finish up first. I say if it makes your hair hard to definitely not use it as hair grease. Others may have different suggestions.

Let me make myself clear...my hair wasn't hard but, it wasn't a soft feel that you'd want from a grease. It held my hair really nicely in place. BJ said that I can use it as a grease but to put in on thin (melt on fingertips) b/c it can clog pores. I'm sorry but, it just held my hair down very well.

This was my 1st order. I ordered on the Sept. 29th and have not received an email with a tracking number yet. I know BJ is going alot right now and I dont wanna be a pest. But is this the normal wait time for Hairveda?

I have and my hair been moist all day..So soft and silky.. Im in love im in love do you hear me........

ITA, I used the Moist Condition 24/7 and I am in love. This stuff left my hair feeling better than Elucence MBC and TJ Nourish Spa. I co-washed with it and then left some in after detangling as a deep treatment without heat. I rinsed out about half of it, and left the rest in. My hair was silky as well. I did a twist and curl and I am loving the results. Don't sleep on this conditioner. I will definately reorder.
:grin:

This was my 1st order. I ordered on the Sept. 29th and have not received an email with a tracking number yet. I know BJ is going alot right now and I dont wanna be a pest. But is this the normal wait time for Hairveda?

We have experienced the same thing... I just started using the products, but my cousin is the one who is has been buying/using them since Hairveda first came out, and says it wasn't like this in the beginning.

She sent Hairveda an email the other day about this and received a reply back from BJ stating they are working on their shipment/delivery processes --making sure orders are processed more efficiently.

I think they may have received other concerns/complaints, despite the sale & overwhelming orders...
Per her email, I take it a better system is being put in place..

I was wondering the same thing. I ordered back on the 29th and haven't gotten a shipping email either.

Last edited:
You guys do understand that she hand makes this stuff right?

On the site it says
Orders are now taking up to 2 weeks to process due to heavy demand! We are working day and night to get your products to you!

Just wanted to make sure you guys were aware. I think it would be ok to email and politely ask about the shipment date. :yep: She's a nice lady, very ethical, and a really good person. Just ask.

Ok so I know that I can use the whipped cream as a moisturizer and the oil as a sealant.
I also ordered the vatika frosting. What exactly can you use that for? Or what is it best used as?

Ok so I know that I can use the whipped cream as a moisturizer and the oil as a sealant.
I also ordered the vatika frosting. What exactly can you use that for? Or what is it best used as?

I use it as a sealant, pre-poo, and on my scalp (when it's dry and itchy.)

Back