Hairveda products are amazing!!

i am still loving my products. i am back to wet bunning so i will be using my whipped creme more often. i love that stuff on wet hair. i am sill also very much in love with my vatika frosting and cocasta oil. i used my amala cream rinse once and liked it so once i run out of my wen i will use that. and i cant wait to try the moist condition pro. its waiting for me to use but im trying to be light on protein and heavy on moisture right now so i dont know when i'll get to it.
but everythings good as long as i have my vatika and cocasta.

i am still loving my products. i am back to wet bunning so i will be using my whipped creme more often. i love that stuff on wet hair. i am sill also very much in love with my vatika frosting and cocasta oil. i used my amala cream rinse once and liked it so once i run out of my wen i will use that. and i cant wait to try the moist condition pro. its waiting for me to use but im trying to be light on protein and heavy on moisture right now so i dont know when i'll get to it.
but everythings good as long as i have my vatika and cocasta.

How does the amla cream rinse compare to wen? Are you going to be replacing your wen with this for good? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Thursday I prepoo'd w/CoCasta Oil then used the Amala Cream Rinse as a gentle cleanser then followed w/the moist condition pro. I left that on for about 10 minutes, rinsed then applied my SitriNillah. I've been having shedding because it's that time of year for me but after I rinsed the SitriNillah, I had NO hair in my comb whatsoever. The Moist Condition Pro I think provided just enough protein for my tresses (nice balance of moisture + protein). Since my hair was already in 4 sections, I just braided, applied some Whipped Gelly to my edges then went to bed and let it air dry. I woke early the next morning, took my hair down and flat ironed my slightly damp hair. As of today, I still haven't seen any shed hair in the comb or anywhere else. I'm just geeked to be using an entire line of products and loving the results from start to finish.

DD is crazy about the Whipped Gelly. I was getting ready to take her to cheerleading practice today and she had on a scarf. I was like "What's with the scarf?" She said, "Oh, I just had to put some 'whip' on my edges right quick." :rolleyes: She's 11 and this is her personal staple, giving it nicknames and ish :lachen:. I'm gonna have to order more.

DD is crazy about the Whipped Gelly. I was getting ready to take her to cheerleading practice today and she had on a scarf. I was like "What's with the scarf?" She said, "Oh, I just had to put some 'whip' on my edges right quick." :rolleyes: She's 11 and this is her personal staple, giving it nicknames and ish :lachen:. I'm gonna have to order more.
thats so cute that you and your daughter can bond over hair products!!!:love2:

although I didn't think it worked out, I got two compliments on my hair since saturday on my braidouts.
I may have to reconsider.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I know that I can use the whipped cream as a moisturizer and the oil as a sealant.
I also ordered the vatika frosting. What exactly can you use that for? Or what is it best used as?

I used the VF as a pre-poo and didn't let it sit longer than an hour b/c I needed to get some sleep for work. My hair is feeling and looking softer. :rolleyes:

I just received my products, via USPS, and they smell soooooooooo good!!!!
The Sitrinillah Masque smells just like those Fred Flintstone orange creamsicles.....oh goodness, and the Vatika Frosting.

This Vatika Frosting smells so doggone good! It reminds me of a vanilla candle...or cream cheese icing. I can't wait to do my hair tonight! :spinning:

I also ordered the Avosoya oil.
I should have ordered more items, mainly because everything smells so GOOD!!
I hope my hair likes these products!

BTW...has anyone ever used the Sitrinillah Conditioner as a leave-in?!
I think I'm going to try a little bit in my hair as a leave-in, because I just want the smell to linger in my hair!:drunk:

Hey, I placed my order on Sept 27. I received the first email, but nothing since. Should I be concerned?

No...I wouldn't be concerned. I order mine about mid-morning on the 26th, and received my shipping notice on this past Saturday morning. I probably would have received my package yesterday, but post offices were closed. I'm sure you'll receive it soon!:yep:

Thursday I prepoo'd w/CoCasta Oil then used the Amala Cream Rinse as a gentle cleanser then followed w/the moist condition pro. I left that on for about 10 minutes, rinsed then applied my SitriNillah. I've been having shedding because it's that time of year for me but after I rinsed the SitriNillah, I had NO hair in my comb whatsoever. The Moist Condition Pro I think provided just enough protein for my tresses (nice balance of moisture + protein). Since my hair was already in 4 sections, I just braided, applied some Whipped Gelly to my edges then went to bed and let it air dry. I woke early the next morning, took my hair down and flat ironed my slightly damp hair. As of today, I still haven't seen any shed hair in the comb or anywhere else. I'm just geeked to be using an entire line of products and loving the results from start to finish.

The Whipped Gelly is on my list of items to try!

I'm going to stop relaxing my edges, so I KNOW I'm going to need something to help lay them down.
I'm using Elasta Mango Butter right now, but as the months progress.....I'm sure I'm going to need something with a little more 'hold'. I hope this works for me!

Your daughter is too cute! :grin:

My products just arrived at the door. :grin:

But I am confused about the Moisture 24/7 that I ordered.

Here is the description from the Hairveda website:
"Moist Condition 24/7 is the perfect staple for your daily moisturizing conditioner washes. This conditioner is rich and rich with oils but not so heavy as to weigh your hair down. Restores dry hair and meets your daily needs. MC 24/7 helps in the detangling process and can also be used as a light moisturizer. Can be used on children."

The directions on my bottle however states to wet hair, pour a small amount onto hands, smooth on and leave for 2min-1hr.

My questions:
1. is this a leave-in or rinse out conditioner?
2. has anyone used this as a "light moisturizer"?

I know that I could just email her for the answer but I know that she is going through some personal/family issues right now and she is also still trying to get peoples orders shipped so I didn't want to bother her.

Thanks!!!

No...I wouldn't be concerned. I order mine about mid-morning on the 26th, and received my shipping notice on this past Saturday morning. I probably would have received my package yesterday, but post offices were closed. I'm sure you'll receive it soon!:yep:

The Whipped Gelly is on my list of items to try!

I'm going to stop relaxing my edges, so I KNOW I'm going to need something to help lay them down.
I'm using Elasta Mango Butter right now, but as the months progress.....I'm sure I'm going to need something with a little more 'hold'. I hope this works for me!

Your daughter is too cute! :grin:

Thanks. Get the Whipped Gelly :yep: You know how far I am into this transition and it lays my edges DOWN w/o them being hard, greasy, dry or crunchy. I wrapped my hair last night a put a bit on my edges then my scarf and I woke this morning to nice, straight edges. It's good stuff.

My products just arrived at the door. :grin:

But I am confused about the Moisture 24/7 that I ordered.

Here is the description from the Hairveda website:
"Moist Condition 24/7 is the perfect staple for your daily moisturizing conditioner washes. This conditioner is rich and rich with oils but not so heavy as to weigh your hair down. Restores dry hair and meets your daily needs. MC 24/7 helps in the detangling process and can also be used as a light moisturizer. Can be used on children."

The directions on my bottle however states to wet hair, pour a small amount onto hands, smooth on and leave for 2min-1hr.

My questions:
1. is this a leave-in or rinse out conditioner?
2. has anyone used this as a "light moisturizer"?

I know that I could just email her for the answer but I know that she is going through some personal/family issues right now and she is also still trying to get peoples orders shipped so I didn't want to bother her.

Thanks!!!

You can use it for all of the above. A light hand is a good thing to keep in mind when using as a moisturizer, especially on straight styles. Don't feel restricted by the labels on the products. There's also a section on her site that gives tips on product usage as well.

Received my 2nd order of Sitrinillah today.:yep::yep::lick::lick: Smelled my 1st one and promptly ordered a larger quanity.

Another big-up for Sitrinillah Conditioner over here...

In class, I wanted to check how many weeks since my last relaxer. As I'm counting, I realize that I'm on Week 12 (usually I relax by the 12th week). However, if I hadn't looked in my scheduler, I would have had no idea, b/c my hair def. does not feel the way it does typically 12 weeks post relaxer. It feels a lot softer, more manageable, etc. and I have to attribute this to Sitrinillah Masque. Also, detangling was not a problem, thanks to the masque and my new shower comb. I was even able to get a rattail comb through the roots to smooth them down a bit.

Yay!

I'm in love. Pre-poo (well I didn't poo) with the AvoSoya oil and did a short stint with the SitriNillah mask. Now I'm rubbing in some Vatika frosting.

I'm outdone! I was not expecting this. I must shout it from the rooftops.

I just received my products, via USPS, and they smell soooooooooo good!!!!
The Sitrinillah Masque smells just like those Fred Flintstone orange creamsicles.....oh goodness, and the Vatika Frosting.

This Vatika Frosting smells so doggone good! It reminds me of a vanilla candle...or cream cheese icing. I can't wait to do my hair tonight! :spinning:

I also ordered the Avosoya oil.
I should have ordered more items, mainly because everything smells so GOOD!!
I hope my hair likes these products!

BTW...has anyone ever used the Sitrinillah Conditioner as a leave-in?!
I think I'm going to try a little bit in my hair as a leave-in, because I just want the smell to linger in my hair!:drunk:
I did. When I first got mine I was so excited that I slapped some in. It didn't hurt anything but it was a bit too heavy but that could've been because my hair had other products in it too so I can't give a fair review yet. I love it as a deep con though:lick::lick:!

I received my order yesterday of Vatika frosting and Sitrinillah Conditioner but since I have a sewin, I couldnt really use the products on my hair. So I put some of the Vatika frosting on my 8 yr old daughters hair and it gave her hair a nice sheen and softness. :drunk: I then put some on my 3 yr old son's hair. He was like "mommy give me some." I said "somewhat?" He looked at the jar and saw that it was a hair product and he said "it smells like rice krispies.":lachen: LOL.

I received my order yesterday of Vatika frosting and Sitrinillah Conditioner but since I have a sewin, I couldnt really use the products on my hair. So I put some of the Vatika frosting on my 8 yr old daughters hair and it gave her hair a nice sheen and softness. :drunk: I then put some on my 3 yr old son's hair. He was like "mommy give me some." I said "somewhat?" He looked at the jar and saw that it was a hair product and he said "it smells like rice krispies.":lachen: LOL.

That's a new description...rice krispy treats :laugh:

FINALLY...got my moist condition 24/7, the amla cream rinse & shikakai extract poo. I cowashed last nite with the 24/7...and OMGoooooosh. I cant believe this simple cowash conditioner can moisturize just as a dc. Now keep in mind..im 16 weeks post right now. The consistency is the same as strinilah. Smells the same too, except u dont have to dc with this one. I slapped it on for 3 mins...and my ng just loosened right up!...a day later...my hair is still soft, smooth, and moisturized. I dont have to cowash til next week prob...and ive been cowashing every other day. NO OTHER cheapie conditioner has done what 24/7 has done. i am now confident enuff to stretch to 20 weeks without any probs!....now the amla rinse i prob didnt need to buy. The consistency is still the same as strinilah. more thick than i thought. Ill prob keep it as a detangler...similar as a domican rinse

How does the amla cream rinse compare to wen? Are you going to be replacing your wen with this for good? Inquiring minds would like to know.
chile no!!!! lol. it could never replace wen lmao. its just that im on a use it up personal challenge so i want to use up things before i make any repurchases. but the amala is good but wen is amazing.:lachen:

i have 3 sitrinillas that i have yet to use. im on a moisture kick right now so i will definatly deep condition with heat with this this weekend. i also have the moist condition pro that i cant wait to use.

chile no!!!! lol. it could never replace wen lmao. its just that im on a use it up personal challenge so i want to use up things before i make any repurchases. but the amala is good but wen is amazing.:lachen:

Awww, too bad. I guess I will just have to try the wen then:yep:.

My stuff came today but it shipped to my billing address instead of my shipping address. I made a mistake :cry2:
So I have to wait till tomorrow...:wallbash:

Back