Hairveda products are amazing!!

has anyone else noticed the smell for the cocasta is the same as the avosoya or do you think she really did send me the wrong oil by mistake.

I haven't tried the avosoya, this is my first time ordering from her, but my Cocasta smells like um...Laffy Taffy actually lol. Is that what it's supposed to smell like? I think it smells great! :lick: There could have been a mixup with yours, I think she forgot to put my almond glaze in the box, I know she's been EXTREMELY busy, so I'm not upset about it, especially since you're saying it doesn't smell that great lol. I don't need it until my new growth starts coming in anyway.

But yeah you should definitely e-mail her if you think it's the wrong item.

I haven't tried the avosoya, this is my first time ordering from her, but my Cocasta smells like um...Laffy Taffy actually lol. Is that what it's supposed to smell like? I think it smells great! :lick: There could have been a mixup with yours, I think she forgot to put my almond glaze in the box, I know she's been EXTREMELY busy, so I'm not upset about it, especially since you're saying it doesn't smell that great lol. I don't need it until my new growth starts coming in anyway.

But yeah you should definitely e-mail her if you think it's the wrong item.
the almond glaze smells good but for some reason i dont like that smell for my oil(maybe because the cocasta smell is absolutly fabulous). yea she mixed the oils by mistake because she told me there hasnt been any scent changes. im not mad because like you said we did swamp her with those orders. but i love the cocasta smell sooooooooooooo much.

So you all have forced me too it...im ordering:

almond glaze
S masque
vatika oil
whipped cream

I ordered the Shikakai oil and Avosoya oils during the sale and I came home from school today and they had come! Now I want more. I am like others where I hope to wean myself off store-brought products. I have been on a ayurveda shopping spree

the almond glaze smells good but for some reason i dont like that smell for my oil(maybe because the cocasta smell is absolutly fabulous). yea she mixed the oils by mistake because she told me there hasnt been any scent changes. im not mad because like you said we did swamp her with those orders. but i love the cocasta smell sooooooooooooo much.
Yeah, it's wonderful. I had kind of a bittersweet experience though because I used the Whipped Cream on my rollerset and sealed with the Cocasta Oil, and then by the time my rollerset dried my hair was so soft and moisturized I couldn't even use my Vatika Frosting! Now I have to wait! :laugh:

Well the ladies said she only ships on Saturdays, so I am guessing I would see something in Saturday's emails. Trying to hold out!:grin:

Oh, is that for the rest of the year? I thought it was only September...Oh well, I already sent my email, I guess she'll tell me that when she responds:ohwell:

Oh, is that for the rest of the year? I thought it was only September...Oh well, I already sent my email, I guess she'll tell me that when she responds:ohwell:

She posted a thread in OT. I am chilling right now and don't want to bother her at all. She has something much more important going on.
:cry2:

yall, i made the mistake. silly me have so many oils that i got them mixed up. she did send me the right oil with the right smell(cocasta) but i was smelling the wrong one.
so let me apologize because it was my mistake.

Why do I feel like I am the only person waiting for my products? I haven't even gotten an email yet. This makes me so so so so so so so sad and depressed. I want them now!!!

Why do I feel like I am the only person waiting for my products? I haven't even gotten an email yet. This makes me so so so so so so so sad and depressed. I want them now!!!

You're not alone...no email for me either.

I too am praying for BJ and her family, and that God will be merciful. My mother finished with a bout of cancer and those times can definitely be trying.

I just wanted to comment that I was able to try out the AvoSoya oil last night. I am not using it in my hair for the moment, but I am using it as a skin moisturizer for my 2 year old. She has dry skin and sometimes breaks out in those little eczema bumps. I applied the oil last night after her bath. It absorbed into her skin nicely and smelled yummy. This morning, her skin was still glowing, moisturized and the oil was completely absorbed. For the price and the fact that it is all natural and won't irritate her sensitive skin, I will continue to use this as her staple bath oil.

Anyone else having success with the oils when applied directly to the body?

I used the Whipped Gelly last night in a roller set and my normally dry hair is so amazingly moisturized this morning. I'm almost to the point of tears (of gratitude). I honestly didn't know if I was even supposed to use the product like that, but I did anyway, trying something. My hair normally dries stiff, crispy, and stuck together when I attempt rollersets or wraps. But it feels so good, it's moist without being wet. It's got sheen to it without being oily at all.

I used the Whipped Gelly last night in a roller set and my normally dry hair is so amazingly moisturized this morning. I'm almost to the point of tears (of gratitude). I honestly didn't know if I was even supposed to use the product like that, but I did anyway, trying something. My hair normally dries stiff, crispy, and stuck together when I attempt rollersets or wraps. But it feels so good, it's moist without being wet. It's got sheen to it without being oily at all.

I was wondering about this. I almost ordered some but wanted to wait until I tried the oils and mist. Have you tried the baggy cream?

OT: I looooooooove your mew-muffin!

Really? It did not feel stiff or anything? Just like you applied lotion to it? How was the hold thru out the day?

I was wondering about this. I almost ordered some but wanted to wait until I tried the oils and mist. Have you tried the baggy cream?

OT: I looooooooove your mew-muffin!

No I haven't tried the baggy cream. This was my first experience with any Hairveda product. The other reviews on the board were so positive, I had to go to the site. I ordered this because the site said it would be good for making the hair neat if you wear pony tails. I like to bun, but my hair is just barely long enough now and short hair sticks out on the side, so I end up using typical gels or hairspray to keep it down. I don't like doing this so thought the whipped gelly fit the description for what I needed, plus my hair can be dryer than a powder keg and I was still in search for a moisturizer. "Why not kill two birds with one stone?", I thought. I'm so glad I ordered more than one jar of this and I didn't even have to use that much.

Really? It did not feel stiff or anything? Just like you applied lotion to it? How was the hold thru out the day?

It's holding well so far. This has been a much better experience for me than using a wrap lotion. Sometimes my dry 4b hair can be scarey stiff and brittle - not today:drunk:

I am hoping that I will love her stuff and only need to use that and Ayurveda stuff. I am really trying to be 1.K.I.S.S 2. natural in the products I use. I said I would never go Ayurveda because it seems like too much work but its actually less work if you do it alone

Right now I am going to pre-poo with CoCoasta Shikakai oil...then do shampoo and DC with Motions...I can't wait till my SitriNillah arrives!!!

Are there any deep clarifying shampoos from Hairveda???

I used the 24/7 as a leave in last night on damp hair for my twist out. It was okay so I'll be trying it again.

There's a clarifying poo on the site under cleansers the shikakai one. I haven't tried it yet though.

Back