Hairveda products are amazing!!

the vatika frost has coconut oil, amla, henna and lemon. the oil has those and a host of other oils and extracts in it.

Oh ok~ I love the Vatika Oil. I think I'll stick with the original Indian Oils. But you gals should be getting extra discounts you all sure know how to get sales. I was almost tempted to buy :look:

i got mine in the mail YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! me. i got my cocasta oil and vatika frosting and almond glaze. im so pressed(do people still say that) because i never used the vatika frosting before and it seems i been waiting forever for it to come. ofcourse i used it today and i love it. i have to get another jar because i am in love with the texture and the smell.

though i have to say i am upset that she changed the smell of the cocasta oil. i dont like the new smell.

Oh ok~ I love the Vatika Oil. I think I'll stick with the original Indian Oils. But you gals should be getting extra discounts you all sure know how to get sales. I was almost tempted to buy :look:

I love it too. I think once I am through with my (huge) bottle, I'm switching to the Frosting though, because the Dabur Oil has TBHQ (t-butyl hydroquinone), which I'm wary of, just because cancer runs in my family, so I am slowly phasing out anything I use on my hair or skin (and working on my food, but it is hard when I eat in dining halls and can't control the ingredients... plus I needs me more than some lettuce and carrot sticks... :look:) that can make a person more cancer-prone to the best of my ability. I won't catch darn near everything, unfortunately, but I'll work on it.

I hope my stuff comes soon, I'm trying to hold out but I'm running out of shampoo. So so sad and no email yet.

i got mine in the mail YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! me. i got my cocasta oil and vatika frosting and almond glaze. im so pressed(do people still say that) because i never used the vatika frosting before and it seems i been waiting forever for it to come. ofcourse i used it today and i love it. i have to get another jar because i am in love with the texture and the smell.

though i have to say i am upset that she changed the smell of the cocasta oil. i dont like the new smell.

:blush: What's the new scent????

the new scent is the same as the almond glaze and avosoya. i hate it. i wonder if she sent me the avosoya by mistake. i love cocasta oil but dont like the new smell. thats the whole reason the avosoya is still sitting untouched. i was very sad when i smelled it, fo real, very sad.

the new scent is the same as the almond glaze and avosoya. i hate it. i wonder if she sent me the avosoya by mistake. i love cocasta oil but dont like the new smell. thats the whole reason the avosoya is still sitting untouched. i was very sad when i smelled it, fo real, very sad.

Off topic - I swear I felt the hair product pain in the post above...

On topic -I love the SitriNillah conditioner and Vatika frosting...

I'm like a kid the day after christmas playing with all my new hair stuff. I just recieved my almond glaze, whipped gelly, whipped cream, strinillah con., and cocasta oil. I just washed my hair with the amala shampoo and deep conditioned with the strinillah and my hair is bouncy and shiny. I love the conditioner:yep:. I was a bit disapointed in the scent of the almond glaze and cocasta oil. I like the oil just not the scent. Everything else I'm gonna use soon.

I love it too. I think once I am through with my (huge) bottle, I'm switching to the Frosting though, because the Dabur Oil has TBHQ (t-butyl hydroquinone), which I'm wary of, just because cancer runs in my family, so I am slowly phasing out anything I use on my hair or skin (and working on my food, but it is hard when I eat in dining halls and can't control the ingredients... plus I needs me more than some lettuce and carrot sticks... :look:) that can make a person more cancer-prone to the best of my ability. I won't catch darn near everything, unfortunately, but I'll work on it.

I completely understand as cancer runs in my family also, but I don't see to many Indians with cancer :look: their percentage is low. I don't think there is that much TBHQ in it to be concerned.

Congratulations on being more healthy :yep:. I am a vegetarian/health nut also. Not perfect but healthy.

I got my stuff today and my CoCasta Oil smells exactly the same as it did before, and nothing like the Avosoya. I'm wondering if you really did get the wrong thing... had me all shook up and nervous for nothing! I slapped that ish in my head immediately!

I got my stuff today and my CoCasta Oil smells exactly the same as it did before, and nothing like the Avosoya. I'm wondering if you really did get the wrong thing... had me all shook up and nervous for nothing! I slapped that ish in my head immediately!
awwww, im about to cry. im going to ask billy j if its possible she gave me the wrong one.

eta: when i tried to compare the texture i couldnt really tell if it was the same but the smell is the avosoya smell.

Just got my vatika frosting,cocoasta oil,whipped cream,and,sitrinillah and let me tell ya'll, all I can say is:lick::lick::lick:! I just want to eat it all:lachen: I put some whipped cream in my baby girls hair and now she smells like a little cupcake with moistureized hair:lachen:I also put it in my hair and sealed with the oil and put it in a bun, ya'll this stuff is the ish.:yawn:

Got mine in the mail today! They smell AMAZING!! :lick: Can't wait to get home and try some of them as well as my new WEN Fig. I refused to let SO smell them cuz I knew he'd be jealous and beg me to use them. :lachen: I'm not selfish!!

I was very happy to find my Whipped Cream included too, which I ordered separate! :yep:

Got mine in the mail today! They smell AMAZING!! :lick: Can't wait to get home and try some of them as well as my new WEN Fig. I refused to let SO smell them cuz I knew he'd be jealous and beg me to use them. :lachen: I'm not selfish!!

I was very happy to find my Whipped Cream included too, which I ordered separate! :yep:

*jelly*
I ordered at on the 26th too.

It's weird you haven't gotten yours yet. And you're in MD? I thought she was based in VA, it should've only taken like one day. Have you gotten an email yet?

I don't remember getting any email
I got the first one when I placed the order. But I searched for a second one and didn't get any. I hope I didn't delete it, but still.

has anyone else noticed the smell for the cocasta is the same as the avosoya or do you think she really did send me the wrong oil by mistake.

Back