Hairveda products are amazing!!

i can not wait to get my products. i am so in love with the cocasta so i ordered a second bottle, love that stuff. and i ordered the vatika frosting and i cant wait to use it.

Sooooooooooo has anyone tried this yet?????

Not that I'm a PJ or anything, but for those interested, here's the product info from Sally I will be buying it this afternoon though:

Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner is a salon quality sulfate free product that leaves hair cleansed, conditioned and in optimum shape.

Introducing Hair One ... a salon quality product that provides a new all natural approach to hair care and hair detox that leaves hair cleansed, conditioned and in optimum shape. Hair one Cleanser Conditioner has no damaging detergents and harsh chemical; it's made with an elixir of natural herms and oils that clean with astringent and antibacterial properties through a luxurious, penetrating cream without the stripping of detergents, hair is left with remarkable shine, moisture, manageability and polish. With continued use Hair One Cleanser Conditioner will stimulate the scalp, promoting better blood circulation, allowing for healthier hair growth and prevention of hair loss. Available in four formulations. Normal Hair: Designed for normal problem free hair. Color Treated: Prevents premature fading of color. Dry, Damaged: Undos damage from chemical treatments. Dry Scalp: Helps heal scalp damage while restoring suppleness and manageability.
Type
Normal Hair -Cucumber Color Treated Hair - Jojoba Dry Damaged Hair - Olive Oil Dry Scalp - Tea Tree

Sally Item #: SBS-737102
In Stores Only

Professional Price: $9.99 Retail Price: $10.99

Sooooooooooo has anyone tried this yet?????

Just bought the Olive Oil and the Tea Tree one today. She said they just got them in. I won't be washing for another couple days, but I'll report back. So far, I don't enjoy the smell of either one :ohwell: None of them smelled all that great to me.

thinking about getting a big bottle of the moist condition 24/7 because i have decided to co wash everyday again and i only have a small sample.
are you ladies still co washing?

thinking about getting a big bottle of the moist condition 24/7 because i have decided to co wash everyday again and i only have a small sample.
are you ladies still co washing?

now that it's cooler not as often but I don't plan 2 stop completely

I can't wait 'til the Dulcis Creme comes out :lick:
It should be good since I have dry-as-a-desert hair, and we're expecting a semi-harsh winter!

Ladies, do not sleep on the methi sativa. Everytime I use that stuff I fall even more in love with it. Last night I washed hair with Qhemet Egptian wheatgrass cleansing tea, then followed up with a homemade mixuture of the methi sativa and my favorite deep conditioners. I followed the advice from BJ on the web-site and put 1 part methi sativa and 2 parts each of elucence MBC and Jane Carter Solution nutrient replenishing conditioner. I know you don't have to use heat to make the methi sativa work, but my hair was feeling horrible, so I threw on plastic cap and the micro heat cap. I meant to wash it out after 45 minutes, but I fell asleep. I woke up this morning, rinsed and applied my Oyin products. My hair feel like silk. All the dry ends don't feel so rough I still need a trim). Oh and my hair was nicely detangled. If you haven't tried this stuff, what are you waiting on!!!
I ordered this with my second order - originally I got the Vatika Frosting and the Sitrinillah Mask. I can't wait for it to get here. I was wondering how it would be, but your post has made me feel good about running to her site like Pookie from New Jack City. :yep:

FYI: if anyone missed out on the oils AvoSoya & Cocasta Shikakai the site has them up for order because they were sold out from the sale :grin::grin:

im still waiting for my pkg too. I got the amla cream rinse, and moist condition 24/7. Im really hoping this will be better at my cowashes than my cheapies

i got an email late last night so im guessing it should be here tomorrow considering i only live a hop skipp and jump away.

I got mine!:D Check my siggy

I bought 1 AvoSoya Oil, 2 CoCasta shikakai oils, 2 Whipped Baggy Creams, 1 Hydrosoft Spritz, 1 AshaOmega Scalp Booster, and an Almond Glaze:lick:

What's the difference between using the Vatika Frosting vs/Vatika Oil? Is there more of a benefit to using Hairveda than real Indian Oils? :look: Or is it the same just packed and smell better??

I got mine!:D Check my siggy

I bought 1 AvoSoya Oil, 2 CoCasta shikakai oils, 2 Whipped Baggy Creams, 1 Hydrosoft Spritz, 1 AshaOmega Scalp Booster, and an Almond Glaze:lick:

Aww man! I want my stuff too. Being patient is hard.
I know we put BJ to WORK for this sale though.

What's the difference between using the Vatika Frosting vs/Vatika Oil? Is there more of a benefit to using Hairveda than real Indian Oils? :look: Or is it the same just packed and smell better??
the vatika frost has coconut oil, amla, henna and lemon. the oil has those and a host of other oils and extracts in it.

the vatika frost has coconut oil, amla, henna and lemon. the oil has those and a host of other oils and extracts in it.

:lick: It smells awesome. I actually put a little bit of this on my ends and baggied overnight. Mixed with my WEN and WATCH out dere nigh! :yep: I'm looking forward to getting my other products.

During the last sale I accidentally shipped my stuff to my billing address, because I was in such a rush. I haven't gotten either order :(

Someone was supposed to be shipping it from home, but I'm not holding my breath. Maybe I'll check the mail on the way home and my first order will be here.

Back