Hairveda products are amazing!!

OMG I totally forgot about the Vitka Frosting! I had to go back and get two of them and I ordered the cream rinse! I offically can not buy anything else! Well not until the next sale!

yeah so i've realized that i have a serious problem. i was pissed the heck off today cause i couldnt order. It's probably the raggedy network at my job but my items would not go in my cart. i kept clicking, nothing happened. i just wanted the whipped cream, cocasta shikakai, and the asha omega. man i was in here rebooting and cussing. thats when i realized something was wrong. i was genuinely pissed over not being able to order some hair products when i dont actually need any. yall done turned me into some kinda weirdo fiend.

I missed it but you know what I really need to chill. Since i have joined this forum I have boughtt Aveda, Aphoghee, Carol's Daughter, and Natural Products (like the expensive coconut oil. My hair looks better than ever thought so I cna't complain. I have actually come to terms with my new and improved natural self. So next time and hopefully a long time from now.

I missed out on the items I wanted. I wanted the Whipped cream and the cocasta oil. I guess I have to wait til the next sale :sigh:

I bought 12 items but...many of the items I don't own, I'm working on my regi, and I am gearing up for this 3 month no buy challenge. I am set. BF is going to have a fit. Well its my money so whatev. He can shake his head at me all he wants.

It's BF, not DH. And if ain't paying the bills tell him to hush!! I gotcha back girl, we need our products! lol

It's BF, not DH. And if ain't paying the bills tell him to hush!! I gotcha back girl, we need our products! lol

Amen! That's different from being married and you have kids to feed. That's why I don't have any. "Sorry baby, mommy needs hair care products - so you can't eat this week" :look:

Well my sister and i took advantage of the sale, yet again. But this time I lost out on ordering the Cocasta oil because when I returned to make my purchase it was all sold out. :wallbash::wallbash:

No worries, we have enough until they restock. Then we will buy them out! :grin: My family loves the stuff. Actually, we love everything they sell. :lachen: If their products continue to make my new growth this soft, my transition from chemical treatments will be smooth sailing.

Happy Growing Ladies.:reddancer:

Not that I'm a PJ or anything, but for those interested, here's the product info from Sally I will be buying it this afternoon though:

Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner is a salon quality sulfate free product that leaves hair cleansed, conditioned and in optimum shape.

Introducing Hair One ... a salon quality product that provides a new all natural approach to hair care and hair detox that leaves hair cleansed, conditioned and in optimum shape. Hair one Cleanser Conditioner has no damaging detergents and harsh chemical; it's made with an elixir of natural herms and oils that clean with astringent and antibacterial properties through a luxurious, penetrating cream without the stripping of detergents, hair is left with remarkable shine, moisture, manageability and polish. With continued use Hair One Cleanser Conditioner will stimulate the scalp, promoting better blood circulation, allowing for healthier hair growth and prevention of hair loss. Available in four formulations. Normal Hair: Designed for normal problem free hair. Color Treated: Prevents premature fading of color. Dry, Damaged: Undos damage from chemical treatments. Dry Scalp: Helps heal scalp damage while restoring suppleness and manageability.
Type
Normal Hair -Cucumber Color Treated Hair - Jojoba Dry Damaged Hair - Olive Oil Dry Scalp - Tea Tree

Sally Item #: SBS-737102
In Stores Only

Professional Price: $9.99 Retail Price: $10.99
That stuff sounds good! I can't wait to try it!

yall still aint realizing we dont play with hairveda.. you betta act like you know.

Now that's what I'm talking bout....Ride or die girl, ride or die.:lachen::lachen:

:giggle: Betta ask somebody :rolleyes:

Too funny :lachen:!!

I was also pretty mad when the whipped cream was gone. I mean, gosh! Not even a fricken bottle left?!

I saw on the website that she was doing pre-orders and they ship out next week. Now that was late last night. I don't know what the website is saying now.

I know right?!!

That stuff sounds good! I can't wait to try it!
me either! I checked the Sally by my job and they didn't have it so I have 2 more to check today. I might be a little sad if they don't have it either! Hate this podunk place!

Ordered my products today. Yall are killing me. I already need to go out today and buy my Joico stuff! Thanks Poka! :yay:
If you have an Ulta in your area, right now they have buy 2 get one free on Joico. :)

Girl, thank God for the Blackberry! I just left the house to go to Trade Secrets! Thank you so much!

me either! I checked the Sally by my job and they didn't have it so I have 2 more to check today. I might be a little sad if they don't have it either! Hate this podunk place!

If you have an Ulta in your area, right now they have buy 2 get one free on Joico. :)

I just got my Hairveda stuff yesterday and love my products! :love: The Vatka Frosting is insane! It smells so good and just melts into my strands. :lick: I also love the CoCasta oil, it's the 1st ayurvedic oil I've ever used that smells delicious. I also got the Stirnillah Mask and Almond Glaze. Can't wait to use these products in the future.

Way to go BJ! Much success to you!

I just got my Hairveda stuff yesterday and love my products! :love: The Vatka Frosting is insane! It smells so good and just melts into my strands. :lick: I also love the CoCasta oil, it's the 1st ayurvedic oil I've ever used that smells delicious. I also got the Stirnillah Mask and Almond Glaze. Can't wait to use these products in the future.

Way to go BJ! Much success to you!
Good grief girl.....are you waist-length now! Your hair looks georgeous! It's sooo thick and I didn't realize how long it had gotten. Go girl!

^^I know Tee has a love affair with it :yep:. She's the one that sent me over the edge (like I needed more than a slight breeze) and I took the dive and finally ordered it. It s/b here some time this week and I'll see what's really good...I'm sure I'll love it like everything else.

Ladies, do not sleep on the methi sativa. Everytime I use that stuff I fall even more in love with it. Last night I washed hair with Qhemet Egptian wheatgrass cleansing tea, then followed up with a homemade mixuture of the methi sativa and my favorite deep conditioners. I followed the advice from BJ on the web-site and put 1 part methi sativa and 2 parts each of elucence MBC and Jane Carter Solution nutrient replenishing conditioner. I know you don't have to use heat to make the methi sativa work, but my hair was feeling horrible, so I threw on plastic cap and the micro heat cap. I meant to wash it out after 45 minutes, but I fell asleep. I woke up this morning, rinsed and applied my Oyin products. My hair feel like silk. All the dry ends don't feel so rough I still need a trim). Oh and my hair was nicely detangled. If you haven't tried this stuff, what are you waiting on!!!

I received my order the other day. The Vatika Frosting smells so good. I can't wait till I take my braids down to use it.

YAY!!! I was able to place my order. This is my first order. I ordered the Whipped Cream (I plan to baggy & wig it up this winter), Vatika Frosting, and the Almond glaze.

Back