Hairveda products are amazing!!

i have the amla creme rinse but have never used it. its the only thing keeping me from buying wen because i figured they are prolly very similar. wen is a cleansing conditioner and the creme rinse is a mild conditioning shampoo. idk but i will try it next week and see.

i have the amla creme rinse but have never used it. its the only thing keeping me from buying wen because i figured they are prolly very similar. wen is a cleansing conditioner and the creme rinse is a mild conditioning shampoo. idk but i will try it next week and see.

OT: Have you ladies seen the cleansing conditioners Sally Beauty has? :lachen:
They're $10.99 - probably good, but can we be any more obvious? I saw jojoba, olive oil, and two other ones I can't recall; one did smell like the Sweet Almond Mint CC by Wen :rolleyes:

Two completely different products but similar in that they are both great for smoothing down edges :yep: The WJ (smells like fruit punch) is like a hair gel and is really good at bringing out good curl definition. The AG (smells like almonds :look:) is the consistency of good ol' fashioned grease. It lays your hair down, but does not weigh it down. It's just right!

they are nothing alike to me. The glaze is like a smooth pomade. it melts as soon as it hits ur hair and then becomes oily like. I just use it for edges or ends....the jelly loos like a cloudy gel. but it doesnt look like ur typical gel. It looks like a soft whipped jelly type of product....hence the name i guess. It gives good hold without all those crappy ingredients

Thanks Ladies...

Is the consensus that they both are good for edges but the almond glaze is best used on the length of hair??

Or maybe I should ask how are you using both products??

Thanks Ladies...

Is the consensus that they both are good for edges but the almond glaze is best used on the length of hair??

for the almond glaze...i'll use it on wet or dry hair. ill moisturize my ends or edges first. Then apply the glaze...the my scarf. If its going on my ends ill use it as a seal. But i dont put it on my length. i use the jelly the exact same way on my edges. But i dont need to moisturize.

for the almond glaze...i'll use it on wet or dry hair. ill moisturize my ends or edges first. Then apply the glaze...the my scarf. If its going on my ends ill use it as a seal. But i dont put it on my length. i use the jelly the exact same way on my edges. But i dont need to moisturize.

So I take it you don't use either on the length of your hair, correct?

@Chardai--Whipped Jelly from what I understand is like a natural gel. It is used for defining curls and hold.

Almond Glaze--is good for edges and nape but can also be used on the length of your hair. I belive she calls it natures grease. I asked her about "grease"/heavy moisturizer for my hair that I could use one time a week. I specifically asked her about green tea butter and almond glaze. I have thick and dry hair. She suggested almond glaze or shealoe mousse.

Thanks Ladies...

The Almond Glaze is great on the length of the hair, love it. It's great for braid/twist-outs too.

They're $10.99 - probably good, but can we be any more obvious? I saw jojoba, olive oil, and two other ones I can't recall; one did smell like the Sweet Almond Mint CC by Wen :rolleyes:
I would like to try those. I just can't justify spending that much on Wen. Where are these located in Sally's......is there a brand name I should look for? I've never seen them before and I'm in there all the time.

I would like to try those. I just can't justify spending that much on Wen. Where are these located in Sally's......is there a brand name I should look for? I've never seen them before and I'm in there all the time.
i know, im not tryna spend that on wen either but i would try the knock offs:blush:

So I take it you don't use either on the length of your hair, correct?

uhh no not really. I think i tried the jelly to see if it would give definition but it wasn't anything to talk about. I definitely don't use the glaze on my length. not that u couldn't but that's what i use the vatika frosting for so...

Yes, I bought two the tea tree oil (Dry Scalp Formula) & Olive Oil (For Dry Hair) the other two are Cucumber Aloe ( For Normal Hair) and Jojoba (for Color Treated Hair). I was going to post on it Friday but I searched high and low for a listing for ingredients did not have time to post. I am unsure how they compare to WEN I but I will try over the weekend. The name on packaging says Hair One Hair Cleanser and Conditioner

Yay! placed my order too, I bought 4 things. I need to go to sleep and stop shopping, who knows the damage I'll do if I stay awake:lachen:

I got my AvoSoya Oil and CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil, this is a great sale, i couldn't pass it up...even though I've need even used hairveda before. This is as close to Indian oils I'll ever get, so I might as well take the opportunity. Thank you all for telling us about the sale!!

:ohwell: I realllllyy want to buy the Almond Glaze but i just can't justify the purchase....I don't need it...just want it..salivatin' for it..I need help.:nono:

I got enough grease and a 16 oz bottle of Cocasta oil that i need to use up on my scalp..I need to make someone else buy it for me....yeah that's what i'll do...

* off to find a sucker that will buy it for me..*

I will not miss a sale again. Yall don't play, I heard the last sale stuff was sold out within minutes. I love the CoCasta Shikakai oil. I got some on my hair now, with the whipped cream and a little vatika frosting. Hmm, my hair smells yummy. I can't wait to try the moist conditioner and the sitri nillah.

I wonder how long the oils will last before they sell out :)

Yes, I bought two the tea tree oil (Dry Scalp Formula) & Olive Oil (For Dry Hair) the other two are Cucumber Aloe ( For Normal Hair) and Jojoba (for Color Treated Hair). I was going to post on it Friday but I searched high and low for a listing for ingredients did not have time to post. I am unsure how they compare to WEN I but I will try over the weekend. The name on packaging says Hair One Hair Cleanser and Conditioner

Thanks, 'cause I could not remember. I know if I step up in Sally's again, I'll spend money :nono:

I bought 12 items but...many of the items I don't own, I'm working on my regi, and I am gearing up for this 3 month no buy challenge. I am set. BF is going to have a fit. Well its my money so whatev. He can shake his head at me all he wants.

I was hoping i could atleast get ONE for my wash and go...... Oh well always next time. Im so hurt you guys :sad:........ Yal dont love me enough to save me a bottle :lachen:

Not that I'm a PJ or anything, but for those interested, here's the product info from Sally I will be buying it this afternoon though:

Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner is a salon quality sulfate free product that leaves hair cleansed, conditioned and in optimum shape.

Introducing Hair One ... a salon quality product that provides a new all natural approach to hair care and hair detox that leaves hair cleansed, conditioned and in optimum shape. Hair one Cleanser Conditioner has no damaging detergents and harsh chemical; it's made with an elixir of natural herms and oils that clean with astringent and antibacterial properties through a luxurious, penetrating cream without the stripping of detergents, hair is left with remarkable shine, moisture, manageability and polish. With continued use Hair One Cleanser Conditioner will stimulate the scalp, promoting better blood circulation, allowing for healthier hair growth and prevention of hair loss. Available in four formulations. Normal Hair: Designed for normal problem free hair. Color Treated: Prevents premature fading of color. Dry, Damaged: Undos damage from chemical treatments. Dry Scalp: Helps heal scalp damage while restoring suppleness and manageability.
Type
Normal Hair -Cucumber Color Treated Hair - Jojoba Dry Damaged Hair - Olive Oil Dry Scalp - Tea Tree

Sally Item #: SBS-737102
In Stores Only

Professional Price: $9.99 Retail Price: $10.99

Back