Hairveda products are amazing!!

I received my order today. That Vatika Frosting is no joke. I worked out for two hours this morning, then smelled that. It was all cookies after that (so long to the diet). I agree the SheaAloe didn't do anything for me, but I am still a PJ and I'm waiting for the store to reopen. And don't trip, for all you ladies that ordered 5 and 10 jars of the Vatika Frosting-I'll be looking for ya on the product exchange forum!:grin:

I received my order today. That Vatika Frosting is no joke. I worked out for two hours this morning, then smelled that. It was all cookies after that (so long to the diet). I agree the SheaAloe didn't do anything for me, but I am still a PJ and I'm waiting for the store to reopen. And don't trip, for all you ladies that ordered 5 and 10 jars of the Vatika Frosting-I'll be looking for ya on the product exchange forum!:grin:

No way, Jose :giggle:

P.S. My hair loves the Shea Aloe Mousse, but only if I'm putting my hair in some kind of style. If I just take finger a tip full, rub it between my hands, and apply to loose hair, my kinks stand up and laugh. I feel like I will need multiple jars because I do use a finger tip full per twist. My hair feels like butter immediately.

You know that sad thing is? My hair hates regular ol' unrefined shea butter. I've tried it many many many times, and my hair still begs for more. I think the consistency also made a difference - pomades and greases are no good for my hair; water-based and non-water based moisturizers, butters (like Elasta QP mango butter) and creams (Cantu's Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment/Whipped Cream-Ends Hydration) are what my hair loves!!

I got my package today...I promptly washed my hair and am DCing right now. I LOVE the smell of both the SitriNillah and the VF...
I haven't tried either before today and so far I am in love.
The SheaAloe did nothing for my hair but is great on my skin. There is so much more that I want to buy :sad: but I start my no buying til 09 Oct 1 challenge...maybe I'll buy a few things b4 then :yep:

Oh yeah you know I am buying stuff before the challenge begins. I am hoping she will open the store tomorrow or Monday. I need some stuff :grin:!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I FINALLY got my shipment today!!! Yippie!!!!!!!

Now I just need to know how to incorporate this with Wen.:look:

Anybody here uses Wen and uses Hairveda too? If so, How do you use the two?

I FINALLY got my shipment today!!! Yippie!!!!!!!

Now I just need to know how to incorporate this with Wen.:look:

Anybody here uses Wen and uses Hairveda too? If so, How do you use the two?

:ignore:to the WEN commentary. I just peeked in that thread again. I need to step away from the computer until I get my stock dwindled down, especially if it's as addictive as y'all claim however, I would be curious to see answers to your question...you know, just for mental filing :look:.

this might be an odd question,

but has anyone used sitrinillah dc as a leave-in or moisturizer?

i was thinking of trying it this way (since i recently found a fantastic, cheap staple dc that's easy for me to find locally)

the sitrinillah would definitely last longer for me as a moisturizer
so i wouldnt have to purchase it again for a while

has anyone tried it like this?

i was actually thinking of baggying it into dry hair on my non-dc days.

but i dunno lol

Last edited:
:ignore:to the WEN commentary. I just peeked in that thread again. I need to step away from the computer until I get my stock dwindled down, especially if it's as addictive as y'all claim however, I would be curious to see answers to your question...you know, just for mental filing :look:.
Girl, TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU...THAT STUFF IS A GOD SEND!!!!! IT IS LIKE NO OTHER!

Sorry. just had to get that off my chest:look:

this might be an odd question,

but has anyone used sitrinillah dc as a leave-in or moisturizer?

i was thinking of trying it this way (since i recently found a fantastic, cheap staple dc that's easy for me to find locally)

the sitrinillah would definitely last longer for me as a moisturizer
so i wouldnt have to purchase it again for a while

has anyone tried it like this?

i was actually thinking of baggying it into dry hair on my non-dc days.

but i dunno lol

yanno, one of the ladies on the hairveda forum said the sitri nillah didn't work so hot for her as a deep treat, so she uses it as a leave in and it works just fine for her!

i guess. i never asked for one before so i dont know if she stopped in the first place. i just hope she didnt forget about me lol.

has anyone tried the amla cream rinse...or that other poo with the shikakai extract?.....and has anyone tried the moist 24/7 conditioner as a cowash?

has anyone tried the amla cream rinse...or that other poo with the shikakai extract?.....and has anyone tried the moist 24/7 conditioner as a cowash?

I would like to know this too, especially about the amala cream rinse.. I've been looking for a gentle shampoo...

For those who have tried the Whipped Jelly & Almond Glaze... Are they anything alike? What is the significant difference, other than the ingredients.

I want to purchase when the store opens but can only afford ONE.

Thanks

For those who have tried the Whipped Jelly & Almond Glaze... Are they anything alike? What is the significant difference, other than the ingredients.

Thanks

they are nothing alike to me. The glaze is like a smooth pomade. it melts as soon as it hits ur hair and then becomes oily like. I just use it for edges or ends....the jelly loos like a cloudy gel. but it doesnt look like ur typical gel. It looks like a soft whipped jelly type of product....hence the name i guess. It gives good hold without all those crappy ingredients

Thanks

Two completely different products but similar in that they are both great for smoothing down edges :yep: The WJ (smells like fruit punch) is like a hair gel and is really good at bringing out good curl definition. The AG (smells like almonds :look:) is the consistency of good ol' fashioned grease. It lays your hair down, but does not weigh it down. It's just right!

Back