Hairveda products are amazing!!

My stuff is here!!! I gotta go pick it up from the condo office. Can't wait!

I've been tracking mine, I should have it tomorrow. This is one time I wish I was closer to that area so I could get my stuff sooner but it's all good. I'll have something to look forward to for a happy Friday. Supposed to go to the last bike event of the year, but I see a DC session on the horizon...

yeah boy, got my shipping info a couple of minutes ago. and im so mad cause the place it's being shipped from is like 20 min away from my house. bj should allow pick up. i mean i promise i wont stalk/harrass her or any members of her family.

yeah boy, got my shipping info a couple of minutes ago. and im so mad cause the place it's being shipped from is like 20 min away from my house. bj should allow pick up. i mean i promise i wont stalk/harrass her or any members of her family.
Why don't you PM her and ask her?:look:

it was just a wish. on the website it states that pick up is not allowed and that she's hoping she can open up a storefront sometime in the future.

If she opens up a store anywhere around here I will be trying to volunteer for products. I don't need money give me sitranillah, vatika frosting, etc :grin:!

ETA: I just unpacked my stuff and can't wait for the store to open back up so I can get some more stuff.

Has anyone used the whipped jelly to help define their curls/waves?

If she opens up a store anywhere around here I will be trying to volunteer for products. I don't need money give me sitranillah, vatika frosting, etc :grin:!

ETA: I just unpacked my stuff and can't wait for the store to open back up so I can get some more stuff.

Has anyone used the whipped jelly to help define their curls/waves?
:lick: Yes girl and I am in LOVE with that stuff!!!:lick:

Mine came too :grin: I didn't believe ya when you said that a little would go a long way, but dang! Looks like I'll be using the Vatika Frosting for a while :blush: and I ordered 5 jars!
yea, enjoy those 5 jars, you'll probably be using the last of that stock by this time next year :)

I got my package :). I'll be using it on Monday...I hope it goes well, so I can order more...lol.

I hope you like it! Good stuff.

I too am only like 15 min from BJ, but I did see that my product is at a local post office. Hopefully it will come with my mail today. I'm so pressed, I want to go to the post office and have them pull my package, LOL. I can't wait...

i'm guessing i'll be receiving on monday.

dang. that makes it hard for me to do my treatments because of work.

i guess i'll just reduce the amount of time i was going to use them.

i was gonna try a henna (just for conditioning/strengthening purposes)
and then of course do a dc with the sitrinillah

I just heard the postman and a box full of goodies. And BJ did send me another invoice and allowed me to order the other products along with the sale items.

My son just asked could he eat the Vatika frosting, LOL.

Mine came too :grin: I didn't believe ya when you said that a little would go a long way, but dang! Looks like I'll be using the Vatika Frosting for a while :blush: and I ordered 5 jars!

Me too! I have sitranillah and vatika frosting in a vegetable bin in my fridge. Both smell so good!

...I went to the post office with a conditioning cap on my head (had Giovanni on overnight) and went to the post office to pick up my package...

promptly opened up....sniffed :love:.....and started working the products into my hair....

Super conditioning session this afternoon
:)

I got my package today...I promptly washed my hair and am DCing right now. I LOVE the smell of both the SitriNillah and the VF...
I haven't tried either before today and so far I am in love.
The SheaAloe did nothing for my hair but is great on my skin. There is so much more that I want to buy :sad: but I start my no buying til 09 Oct 1 challenge...maybe I'll buy a few things b4 then :yep:

I got my package today...I promptly washed my hair and am DCing right now. I LOVE the smell of both the SitriNillah and the VF...
I haven't tried either before today and so far I am in love.
The SheaAloe did nothing for my hair but is great on my skin. There is so much more that I want to buy :sad: but I start my no buying til 09 Oct 1 challenge...maybe I'll buy a few things b4 then :yep:

I agree w/ the bolded sheaaloe was not for me now used on my skin!My hair does love regular shea though.

I agree w/ the bolded sheaaloe was not for me now used on my skin!My hair does love regular shea though.

I agree also. The Shealoe was not good at all for my hair... but for my feet, it is wonderful. I add a drop of water to it and smooth it on my feet and legs and it is lovely.

I agree also. The Shealoe was not good at all for my hair... but for my feet, it is wonderful. I add a drop of water to it and smooth it on my feet and legs and it is lovely.

I love Green Tea Butter for my hair and WBC.I must now stock up on Green Tea cuz I have a whole stash of WBC

I love Green Tea Butter for my hair and WBC.I must now stock up on Green Tea cuz I have a whole stash of WBC

Is the Green Tea Butter a "heavy" butter? or one of those butters that look heavy but smooth out in your hands before applying?

Is the Green Tea Butter a "heavy" butter? or one of those butters that look heavy but smooth out in your hands before applying?

It looks heavy but doesn't weigh it down.I just got my hair relaxed yesturday and used this today and my hair is still swangin not weighed down at all

I really want to try this... Would this be too heavy for 'fine' hair?

Guuurl my hair is fine I'm the one w/ roller wraps and roller sets cuz my hair has no body on it's own.This is great stuff if you watch ne of Macherie's videos notice the amounts she uses it's barely a dab.If my first dab isn't enough do a dab more.I was going through so much cuz of my new growth it was ridiculous so I have my own Hairveda store just to realize I didn't need to stock up cuz once I got my relaxer I see how this stuff can last.Don't be heavy handed and don't let your new growth get out of hand like I did you'll be alright.(Didn't really take care of new growth didn't know how to so I piled product on and it didn't really help it,now I know so it'll be better this time around)

Guuurl my hair is fine I'm the one w/ roller wraps and roller sets cuz my hair has no body on it's own.This is great stuff if you watch ne of Macherie's videos notice the amounts she uses it's barely a dab.If my first dab isn't enough do a dab more.I was going through so much cuz of my new growth it was ridiculous so I have my own Hairveda store just to realize I didn't need to stock up cuz once I got my relaxer I see how this stuff can last.Don't be heavy handed and don't let your new growth get out of hand like I did you'll be alright.(Didn't really take care of new growth didn't know how to so I piled product on and it didn't really help it,now I know so it'll be better this time around)

Thanks - I'll be ordering this when she opens the store again.

Back