Hairveda products are amazing!!

Those who are receiving your products, what time did you order. I ordered at 6:30AM.

4:20am for me...Haven't received my products or a shipping notice yet...

My friend ordered too, she was told that they hope to have orders complete by the end of Next week.. I hope mine comes before then...

Last edited:
I got my shipping e-mail notice today too. Too late to add stuff now. I guess I will wait until the store opens again.

I think I was done ordering by like 12:05am but went back in and did another order so was done maybe sometime bw 12:10-12:15am.

Can someone take a picture of their Almond Glaze with the cap off?

I wanna see what it looks like. I can't really look at it online. Just looks white and creamy, but i like to look at stuff closely.

I'd like to see too..

And um, could someone rub some of the Almond Glaze on your hand and snap a pic of that too? LOL

That's my consistency test. I go to the BSS, look, smell and rub some of the product on the back of my hand to see the shine & melt factor.

TIA!

MizzBrown;5645411[B said:
]And um, could someone rub some of the Almond Glaze on your hand and snap a pic of that too? LOL
[/B]
That's my consistency test. I go to the BSS, look, smell and rub some of the product on the back of my hand to see the shine & melt factor.

TIA!

Why not just ask for wine from a stone? :P lol

Hi...I am relatively new here and am still learning products and their composition, what is good for my hair type, etc. I read on a post or thread here recently that some women have had issues with glycerin....hair drying and breaking, etc if they do not live in a climate with good moisture in the air because glycerin is a humectant.

I like the idea of Hairveda and have my wallet out ready to purchase once she is back up and selling again, but I am really nervous about glycerin. I am just now overcoming severe dryness and major breakage and don't want to make my hair dependent on anything just in case I cannot get access to it easily. (We are military and my sweetiepie hubby is going to have us globe trotting for the next 7 years or so.)

Has anyone here noticed that if they STOP using Hairveda, their hair changes and is super dry...like a glycerin addiction? Or does that only happen when you use glycerin as the main product for moisture when ther ei sno moisture in the air? I want to find a really good moisturizing conditioner and a great leave-in. I'm good for shampoo and oil.

Please go easy on me; I am a newbie (August 2008) :blush: (I am so scared to ask this question just in case anyone misunderstands my wording/intention....)

Love,
Christi J.

I like the idea of Hairveda and have my wallet out ready to purchase once she is back up and selling again, but I am really nervous about glycerin. I am just now overcoming severe dryness and major breakage and don't want to make my hair dependent on anything just in case I cannot get access to it easily. (We are military and my sweetiepie hubby is going to have us globe trotting for the next 7 years or so.)

Has anyone here noticed that if they STOP using Hairveda, their hair changes and is super dry...like a glycerin addiction? Or does that only happen when you use glycerin as the main product for moisture when ther ei sno moisture in the air? I want to find a really good moisturizing conditioner and a great leave-in. I'm good for shampoo and oil.

Are you using products with glycerin in it? Straight glycerin? Or home-making a mixture? B/c many products with glycerin in it also have alcohol in it which could be drying out your hair. I have SEVERE dryness (not so much breakage, at least right now). And for me, I absolutely LOVE sitrinillah conditioner. It leaves my hair moisturized and tangle free. I also use the whipped cream for baggying on my ends. I have the cocasta oil that is used to seal, but it makes my hair feel funny. I haven't figured out exactly how to use it. So I just use the whipped cream baggying and seal with coconut oil until I figure out exactly what the right amount is.

Yeah I think I'm gonna shoot her an email about samples because I just got rid of about 12 items i had just chillin in my basket o' hairstuff that i couldn't use because i swore they were gonna be perfect but ended up being garbage for me. Cause I was seriously considering ordering 1 of almost everything but i had to talk myself down.

I have too many hair care products to use up first. :yep: I'm going to discipline myself and stick with what I have for now. Besides, I don't want them to go bad :nono: nor do I want to waste them (just to get rid of them) because they are very good; so I'll wait until I'm completely finished with my secondary hair care products.

I'll just add Hairveda products to my future purchase list.

Are you using products with glycerin in it? Straight glycerin? Or home-making a mixture? B/c many products with glycerin in it also have alcohol in it which could be drying out your hair. I have SEVERE dryness (not so much breakage, at least right now). And for me, I absolutely LOVE sitrinillah conditioner. It leaves my hair moisturized and tangle free. I also use the whipped cream for baggying on my ends. I have the cocasta oil that is used to seal, but it makes my hair feel funny. I haven't figured out exactly how to use it. So I just use the whipped cream baggying and seal with coconut oil until I figure out exactly what the right amount is.

No, I am not quite sophisticated enough to use glycerin straight...not yet. lol I might mess up my whole head. I just recalled reading something about it and wondering if it will hurt my hair, which is already so fragile from getting accustomed to the water here.

No, I am not quite sophisticated enough to use glycerin straight...not yet. lol I might mess up my whole head. I just recalled reading something about it and wondering if it will hurt my hair, which is already so fragile from getting accustomed to the water here.

No I think you'll be fine with ordering the sitranillah condish. It's very moisturizing. Also many ladies use distilled water on their hair rather than tap water.

Sorry have not been here long, What is Glycerin for?

Back