Hair Shows Or Hair-related Events In Your City. (post Here)

You will be surprised where there are meet ups! hahahaha..natural hair is all over. I remember somebody asking about Boston, There is event coming up for there.

1250412_orig.jpg

5570019_orig.jpg

They happen all the time here, but from the advertising it's only for naturals. Don't think my relaxed hair would benefit much.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

For the past 2 years San Antonio had one. The first one I went to in 2012 had Kim Coles as part of the entertainment. She was awesome! Not sure if we will have one this year....

For the past 2 years San Antonio had one. The first one I went to in 2012 had Kim Coles as part of the entertainment. She was awesome! Not sure if we will have one this year....

Say what now!?! I never new this smdh!!! Where and when is it advertised?

So you have NO IG, NO FB and NO Twitter? LOL!!! That is why you are missing out on the events. I shouldn't LOL too loud. I deactivated my FB. Don't go on Twitter. And only have IG.
I don't have any of them either but I would like to know if any shows will be taking place in NY.:afro:

This thread would be great as a sticky.

Maybe I can ask the Mods to tweak the title of the "Area Meetings" forum to include hair events. It's a perfect set up to to post up events by City plus "Area Meetings" that may be coordinated. Mods would this be possible please?

South Florida Ladies
13167176_1798698567028208_348807540_n.jpg

South Florida #naturalistas, we're back!! #TreatsAndTresses: A #RoyalCoils Meetup returns Sun, June 5! Join @NaturalTrendsetters & @AnkaraMiami for an afternoon of treats, networking, & tips on maintaining natural AND healthy hair! Early bird tickets available now via www.TreatsAndTresses2016.eventbrite.com! (First 25 RSVPs are complimentary) Link in bio!

Link to register: www.TreatsAndTresses2016.eventbrite.com

@Adiatasha

I'll be there @Smiley79

Back