HAIR PULLING (not for the faint at heart)

Freespirit02

Okay, I feel a little ashamed for asking this question..but I must know. Do yall let your SO pull you hair when yall are umm, doing your taxes???:look:. My honey loves to pull hair..then I'm thinking I wonder how many of my hairs come out!

Depends on how heavy handed he is. He should not be wrapping your lenghts around his hand. That's a definite:nono::nono:

he has tried but I gave him a dirty look lol!!! especially right now because of my thyroid condition my hair is mad fragile, so now he goes gently. I need to keep all my strands lol!!! sometimes I can hear them popping off when he tries lol!!!!

I swear it happened the other night and while it happened, I was thinking of LHCF and if I'm losing hair and how I don't want a major setback. Who thinks about LHCF during relations?

Okay, I feel a little ashamed for asking this question..but I must know. Do yall let your SO pull you hair when yall are umm, doing your taxes???:look:. My honey loves to pull hair..then I'm thinking I wonder how many of my hairs come out!

If he is pulling hard enough where you feel pain or are not comfortable then I would strongly suggest a clear conversation or another way to......do taxes!:grin::lachen:

Last edited:
I swear it happened the other night and while it happened, I was thinking of LHCF and if I'm losing hair and how I don't want a major setback. Who thinks about LHCF during relations?

Sometimes, I'm like: what should I be using to protect my hair?

lol but when i start my hair care 2 1/2 months ago i told him to cut that out cause he is messing with my progress he bust out what

heck naw. my old lover used to when i was relaxed but now that im natural my SO better not. im too scared.

I don't do the hair pulling thing. the reasons are totally unhair related though. Let's just say I seriously almost had whiplash. Literally!! Lol

Y'all, be careful with that. It got way out of control as his excitement grew. Lol

okay well... my SO has never pulled my hair in a violent, painful way. it's a very sensual, dig-fingers-in-at-the-roots-and-hold way. so... it's never caused any problems.

i do the same to him... :look: it's all good! :grin:

I remember reading a thread late last year where a lady here lost a big chunk of hair while colouring....she fell on the floor while hubby still had his hands in the hair...when she found herself on the floor she realised the hubby still had hair left in his hands....major set back there....

He can't get to my hair. The satin cap is already on my head. In fact, when he gets that little look in his eye and I can tell what is on his mind the first thing I do is run and put my satin cap on and then we ummm.... file taxes.

He can't get to my hair. The satin cap is already on my head. In fact, when he gets that little look in his eye and I can tell what is on his mind the first thing I do is run and put my satin cap on and then we ummm.... file taxes.

+1. Dont think he's figured out why the cap is always on yet........:lachen:

Same here: the silk scarf is tied on TIGHT.

I remember reading a thread late last year where a lady here lost a big chunk of hair while colouring....she fell on the floor while hubby still had his hands in the hair...when she found herself on the floor she realised the hubby still had hair left in his hands....major set back there....

I remember that thread too. I was going to mention it.

My SO loved to do that if my hair was out or in a pony (would try even when wet/damp :nono::clubu:).....I took care of that by putting it in a bun. I guess what saves my hair as well is that I only see him once or twice a month when I fly over to visit.

:lachen::lachen:@ this thread..yall are great..

Amazingly enough, when I was relaxed I never got my hair pulled (except once).... Now:lachen:.. if giving the chance..this fool will latch on to my fro like there is no 2morrow..Ive learned to trick him tho...I try to keep my hair wet and full of conditioner so he wont touch... It WORKS!

My SO doesn't take instructions :nono: and despises limitations :nono:

I must say since he see me steaming, purchasing oils & making an all around effort he polices himself w/o my direct command.

Good dude thats why I love him like cooked food....:lick::lick::lick:

Back