HAIR PULLING (not for the faint at heart)

the ones that wrap your hair up before the crayons come out are KILLING MEEEEE...i can't and i won't. it kills the mood, especially when you haven't been in a relationship for a long long time. hell, even my ex would take my ponytail/bun down and we were together 3 years.

I swear it happened the other night and while it happened, I was thinking of LHCF and if I'm losing hair and how I don't want a major setback. Who thinks about LHCF during relations?

:lachen::lachen:I thought this thread was about taxes?

I don't do the hair pulling thing. the reasons are totally unhair related though. Let's just say I seriously almost had whiplash. Literally!! Lol

Y'all, be careful with that. It got way out of control as his excitement grew. Lol

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Oh gosh, I remember one of those experiences. I stopped doing taxes for almost a month to let him know that was a definite no no. :nono::nono:

okay well... my SO has never pulled my hair in a violent, painful way. it's a very sensual, dig-fingers-in-at-the-roots-and-hold way. so... it's never caused any problems.

i do the same to him... :look: it's all good! :grin:

:yep::yep::yep: Yep - That is DH.

He can't get to my hair. The satin cap is already on my head. In fact, when he gets that little look in his eye and I can tell what is on his mind the first thing I do is run and put my satin cap on and then we ummm.... file taxes.

He usually takes mine off prior to the scalp massage.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Man I love this board. :grinwink:

the ones that wrap your hair up before the crayons come out are KILLING MEEEEE...i can't and i won't. it kills the mood, especially when you haven't been in a relationship for a long long time. hell, even my ex would take my ponytail/bun down and we were together 3 years.

Girl, it never killed the mood on this end. :lol:. i'm not saying I wrap my hair up all the time, but i do a lot of the time and coloring is even better then, because i have nooo worries.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: @ taxes, eating the taxes, and coloring. I love LHCF. Our term is "Happy Time."

Also...no one pulls my hair when we are......ummm.....being happy.

cj

He can't get to my hair. The satin cap is already on my head. In fact, when he gets that little look in his eye and I can tell what is on his mind the first thing I do is run and put my satin cap on and then we ummm.... file taxes.

LOL! I think I may have to do that!

My SO doesn't take instructions :nono: and despises limitations :nono:

I must say since he see me steaming, purchasing oils & making an all around effort he polices himself w/o my direct command.

Good dude thats why I love him like cooked food....:lick::lick::lick:

Are we quoting Jay-Z up in this piece?! Is that "song cry"

I actually request that he pull my hair when we...doing the taxes. I was doing that before LHCF and now we still do it but not as frequently. While taxing, he will ask me if its ok because he knows how much hard work goes into my hair...

I suck taxes he runs his hair all through my hair like mashpotatoe my hair be all over my head .:nono:

during taxes he grab it gently after a start enjoying the moment i feel my hair tearing . he pulling kinda hard :drunk: ........feel so good i dont care !!!!!!!!!!!

most of the nights i wear scarfs he said i like when ya hair down so i can pull it :ohwell: ............:wallbash: i wanna say im a black girl:grin:

Back