Hair Inspiration from a 3 yr old :)

Jazzlyric

Just wanted to post a couple of hair pictures of my 3 yr old's hair . Looks like she has reached hip length . I tried to get more /better pictures but she wasnt having it LOL.... She is hair inspiration for me . :)

Attachments

• IMAG0024.jpg
    IMAG0024.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 479
  • IMAG0027.jpg
    IMAG0027.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 504
Gorgeous hair! :lovedrool:

Her stance made me chuckle. Just from how she's slouched over, I can tell your dd was TOO through with taking pictures. :lol:

Thanks Ladies ! For those asking about her regimen, I wash and deep condition weekly . She stays in simple box braids or twists for the week. Sometimes I will do a couple of ponytails or a high bun . I usually mist her hair with water daily or every couple of days and use condtioner as a moisturizer . I dont manipulate much at all and I detangle on wash days .

I live her hair! And that shrinkage!!!!!! Afro hair is so beautiful and mysterious

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Wow so thick, lush and long and only three years old! What a beautiful head of hair! You're doing a fantastic job mommy!

love that regimen! My cousin's wife used to wash and braid their daughter's hair once a week. I doubt she moisturized at all and the girl had hair past her shoulders.

Unfortunately she lost it when she became a teen ( I guess doing her own hair) and started wearing weaves.

Back