Hair Inspiration from a 3 yr old :)

Who knew I'd have a 3-year old hair inspiration. Well done, mommy! I bet your hair is even more beautiful! WOW!

Wowzers! You are doing a wonderful job with her hair. This goes to show that keeping it simple does work! Thanks for sharing!

:wow: Her hair is absolutely gorgeous! I hope she never perms it :look: Make sure she knows that it can be cute and stylish while still natural when she's a teen! :D

Her hair is so pretty! I had long hair at that age but unfortunately my mom couldn't keep up with taking care of it.

Even at 3 yrs old, can you believe that! I have been here for a long long time and still do not get that kind of growth and thickness. Was she born with a lot of hair? Your daughter's hair is truly an inspiration. Simply beautiful.

Even at 3 yrs old, can you believe that! I have been here for a long long time and still do not get that kind of growth and thickness. Was she born with a lot of hair? Your daughter's hair is truly an inspiration. Simply beautiful.

Mystic, yes she was born with alot of hair , a patch of the back did fall out as a baby but now its HL !

goodness all that hair at 3yrs. it so pretty and thick. My daughter is a slow grower like me and I keep her hair in low manipulation styles for over 3yrs

:thud:

*regains consciousness* Thank you so much for sharing. She truly has a beautiful head of healthy thick hair. :yep:

Back